View Full Version : The Best Nation In The World

Pages : [1] 2

Lunacie
09-20-16, 04:44 PM
These days everyone is saying that if things turn out a certain way, I'm leaving the country.

But I've decided instead of moving to another country, I'm going to create my own micro-nation and live there instead. :D

Would anyone like to apply for citizenship in ... (da da da da da dah!) ... The Soverign State of Insanity? ;)

Grand Duchess Lady Lunacie D'Mentia, ruler pro tem. :yes:

Hermus
09-20-16, 04:48 PM
Sorry Duchess, but I don't accept any form of authority above me. So I will start a revolt. Viva la revolución! :D

All your base are belong to us!:cool:

Fuzzy12
09-20-16, 04:50 PM
I'd first need to hear what's on your agenda..:eyebrow:

Oh..and more importantly what's the weather like?? :scratch:

Nytroflow
09-20-16, 05:00 PM
No agenda.. i'l remember I promise :D

Lunacie
09-20-16, 05:12 PM
Sorry Duchess, but I don't accept any form of authority above me. So I will start a revolt. Viva la revolución! :D

All your base are belong to us!:cool:

Welcome to the Soverign State of Insanity. I think you fit right in, sir. :lol:

Lunacie
09-20-16, 05:15 PM
I'd first need to hear what's on your agenda..:eyebrow:

Oh..and more importantly what's the weather like?? :scratch:

The agenda is what's for dinner tonight. The cook has suggested breakfast.

The weather is lovely. It's raining on my left hand, it's snowing on my right hand, the sun is shining on my head, and the moon is just rising.

I think you'd love it here, but first I need to know what you can do for your country?

Lunacie
09-20-16, 05:16 PM
No agenda.. i'l remember I promise :D

Oh my goodness, there isn't any stress over remembering things in the wonderful Soverign State of Insanity.

Wait a mo ... there was that thing ... um ... no I think I vetoed that last week. :umm1:

Nytroflow
09-20-16, 05:28 PM
Hermus is a hero! FREE HERMUS!

Lunacie
09-20-16, 05:31 PM
Help, I'm being repressed! (https://youtu.be/GS_1bzaj2fw)

Not my problem unless you become a citizen.

Take it up with your embassy. :giggle:

Lunacie
09-20-16, 05:32 PM
Hermus is a hero! FREE HERMUS!

Are you asking to share Hermus's room with him?

Or you can have the one next door to it all to yourself.

Let me know what you decide.

Ruling is such a drag.

BellaVita
09-20-16, 05:33 PM
Thread re-opened.
MODERATOR NOTE:

Please keep in mind that there are some members here who are sensitive to jokes about getting forced into a mental hospital/forced to take meds/things done to them against their will.

In order to create a safe environment for all members, please refrain from jokes about the topics above.

Please remember that ADD Forums is a place for support. All members should feel comfortable at ADD Forums!

*Please be respectful to one another. People come from all different backgrounds and many have different ideas and views on different issues.
* Issues that members feel are too sensitive or inappropriate should not, and will not be discussed here. If any issue is posted that the moderator/admin feels is not appropriate for this forum or if the general consensus among board members is that the topic is too sensitive, the topic will be deleted with or without explanation.

And this isn't meant to stop fun on this thread, Chit-Chat is definitely a good place for fun and jokes.

I'm only asking to please be sensitive to other members' who might not feel too good/get offended/hurt by these types of jokes.

Thank you all for understanding.

Fuzzy12
09-20-16, 05:58 PM
The agenda is what's for dinner tonight. The cook has suggested breakfast.

The weather is lovely. It's raining on my left hand, it's snowing on my right hand, the sun is shining on my head, and the moon is just rising.

I think you'd love it here, but first I need to know what you can do for your country?

Love it. I could have my feet in the snow, my torso in a pleasant Mediterranean climate and my head in the sun!!!

Also, Hermus what alternatives are you offering. I'm not sure I'm supporting this revolt. I might go with the establishment. :cool:

Also are there lakes and mountains in your nation? If not I'm revolting. I want lakes and mountains and lots of squirrels.

And I want the right to veto everything!! :D

Hermus
09-20-16, 06:08 PM
Also, Hermus what alternatives are you offering. I'm not sure I'm supporting this revolt. I might go with the establishment.

Free hugs for all. And the army and police will only be equipped with water pistols.

Nytroflow
09-20-16, 06:12 PM
I'm joining Hermus. Sounds like more fun :)

Hermus
09-20-16, 06:16 PM
The Dutch versus the English speaking world ;)

Lunacie
09-20-16, 06:40 PM
Well, I was having fun until I had two of my posts edited.

Now I'm afraid to post any more here.

I guess I suck at this. Sorry guys.

Nytroflow
09-20-16, 06:54 PM
We know your intentions are good don't worry about it.
I'm still sticking with Hermus on this one though! :D

Lunacie
09-20-16, 07:02 PM
Free hugs for all. And the army and police will only be equipped with water pistols.

Free hugs, of course. Did it even need to be stated?

Would you like to be in charge of the army and the police? I like how you're thinking.

General Hermus Hugger ... that sounds like a doozy of a title.

Or Admiral Hermus if you'd rather. Interested?

Lunacie
09-20-16, 07:04 PM
Love it. I could have my feet in the snow, my torso in a pleasant Mediterranean climate and my head in the sun!!!

Also, Hermus what alternatives are you offering. I'm not sure I'm supporting this revolt. I might go with the establishment. :cool:

Also are there lakes and mountains in your nation? If not I'm revolting. I want lakes and mountains and lots of squirrels.

And I want the right to veto everything!! :D

We do. We have A lake and A mountain.

And we do have lots of ... hey, look! A bunch of squirrels! :yes:

Lunacie
09-20-16, 07:06 PM

No versus here. All languages are spoken here.

Everyone is given a universal translator to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Star Trek.

Fuzzy12
09-20-16, 08:20 PM

I veto the existence of the army though we do need the police. They give the best directions!! :yes:

Free hugs isn't good enough. I can get that already in Hyde Park (seriously, there are people standing there aways with a board that reads 'free hugs') :scratch:

Also I'm vetoing Dutch. It sounds too much like a language I should understand but just don't :D

Lunacie
09-20-16, 08:24 PM
I veto the existence of the army though we do need the police. They give the best directions!! :yes:

Free hugs isn't good enough. I can get that already in Hyde Park (seriously, there are people standing there aways with a board that reads 'free hugs') :scratch:

Also I'm vetoing Dutch. It sounds too much like a language I should understand but just don't :D

Veto? You don't have the right to veto anything. You're not even a citizen yet.

You haven't explained what you can do for the country. Can you offer something more than free hugs? Without being un-PG13? :giggle:

Fuzzy12
09-20-16, 08:57 PM
Veto? You don't have the right to veto anything. You're not even a citizen yet.

You haven't explained what you can do for the country. Can you offer something more than free hugs? Without being un-PG13? :giggle:

I thought it was obvious that I'm offering my invaluable wisdom and assistance in helping you run the country. :D

I don't want to do any real work. I just want to pass judgments and tell you what I don't like. Hence the veto right.. :cool:

Fuzzy12
09-20-16, 08:59 PM
Well, I was having fun until I had two of my posts edited.

Now I'm afraid to post any more here.

I guess I suck at this. Sorry guys.

Funnily enough what I think you actually might be good at is building a nation. I'd have to hear your policies but I've got a feeling that you'd be someone I could vote for. :)

Lunacie
09-20-16, 09:10 PM
I thought it was obvious that I'm offering my invaluable wisdom and assistance in helping you run the country. :D

I don't want to do any real work. I just want to pass judgments and tell you what I don't like. Hence the veto right.. :cool:

That's all I want to do.

Sounds like you fit right in. :lol:

Lunacie
09-20-16, 09:13 PM
Funnily enough what I think you actually might be good at is building a nation. I'd have to hear your policies but I've got a feeling that you'd be someone I could vote for. :)

But ... I don't want the responsibility. :p

That's why I raised a kid who could think for herself.

Your kiddo is very small, but after you get a little more sleep I highly recommend you read the Love and Logic books. There's a website too. :grouphug:

Greyhound1
09-20-16, 09:14 PM
Queen Luna sounds nice.:)

May I please join your country? I can offer free chocolate for everyone.

Perhaps, I could serve as Chairman of Confections?

Little Missy
09-20-16, 09:21 PM

oh please, oh pulleeeeze???

Lunacie
09-20-16, 09:24 PM

Ah, but the title of Queen is much too snooty. The title of Grand Duchess is the perfect amount of snoot.

Happy to have you join. Chocolate is very important here. Very. Important. :)

If you were to be Chairman of Confections you'd need a committee to head.

Committees are nothing but trouble, they do nothing but argue. :(

Count of Confectional Cossetting? :scratch:

Chief Chocolate Taste Tester? :confused:

Lunacie
09-20-16, 09:25 PM
oh please, oh pulleeeeze???

Even if you say "Pretty puleeeeze with chocolate sauce" I will not be Queen of Insanity.

Or ... is that what you actually were asking? :umm1:

Greyhound1
09-20-16, 10:29 PM
Even if you say "Pretty puleeeeze with chocolate sauce" I will not be Queen of Insanity.

Or ... is that what you actually were asking? :umm1:
Thank you for my citizenship.:yes: What is the name of our great nation? Luna Land perhaps or we just go with Best Nation in the World?

I think Missy was asking for me to be in charge of confections and providing chocolate for all your Grand Dutchess. Please spare her head she mean't no offense.

I agree committee's are trouble. How about Duke of Chocolate and all things sweet?

ginniebean
09-20-16, 10:37 PM
I just want to say the weather is ****e here.

Lunacie
09-20-16, 11:38 PM
Thank you for my citizenship.:yes: What is the name of our great nation? Luna Land perhaps or we just go with Best Nation in the World?

I think Missy was asking for me to be in charge of confections and providing chocolate for all your Grand Dutchess. Please spare her head she mean't no offense.

I agree committee's are trouble. How about Duke of Chocolate and all things sweet?

It's called The Sovereign State of Insanity. But you may call it Luna Land when speaking informally.

There is no question it is already the Best Nation in the Whole World, and with all these lovely new citizens it will only be better and better. :)

I do hereby bequeath and honor you with the title of Greyhound, Duke of Chocolate and All Things Sweet. :D

I believe I have a spare castle in the next valley over.

And as for that Little Missy, off with her head! ... unless she wants to be a citizen of The State of Insanity? It would be lovely if she would join us. :)

Lunacie
09-20-16, 11:39 PM
I just want to say the weather is ****e here.

I'm sorry ... I didn't quite catch that. My translator seems to be malfunctioning. :scratch:

Greyhound1
09-21-16, 12:27 AM
The Duke of Chocolate and all things sweet is having a party in honor of this great nation and our Grand Duchess. It's being held in my castle the next valley over. The one that looks like Willy Wonka's.:)

Hermus
09-21-16, 02:59 AM
Free hugs, of course. Did it even need to be stated?

Would you like to be in charge of the army and the police? I like how you're thinking.

General Hermus Hugger ... that sounds like a doozy of a title.

Or Admiral Hermus if you'd rather. Interested?

Great thinking. I like Machiavellian rulers. Instead of decapitating your enemies or banishing them, neutralize them by giving them positions of power within your hierarchy. Head of the army and police forces would be great. However, now I'm in power of course I can't be as kind as my words would suggest before I got in this position. So my first act would be to keep the water pistols... sort of... it will just be more like water cannons. And some pepper spray and rubber bullets will be extremely useful to in the Sovereign Police State of Insanity. All militaristic means will only be used to the greater power and glory of our beloved leader Grand Duchess Lady Lunacie D'Mentia of course.

Hermus
09-21-16, 03:09 AM
Oh and the free hugs will be implemented. Everyone who dares to challenge the Grand Duchess' power will encounter them. They will just be dealt out by a 2 meter tall, 150 kg heavy giant named Bubba and it will feel a lot like bones being crushed.

stef
09-21-16, 03:14 AM

Even with the universal translator, French is of course, the official language. And I already have a tiara.

psychopathetic
09-21-16, 03:17 AM
They will just be dealt out by a 2 meter tall, 150 kg heavy giant named Bubba

Oh cool!
I didn't know you knew my brother!!

(((Bubba)))

sarahsweets
09-21-16, 03:23 AM
I am President of the "No 'F's given" society. Can I keep my position and be brought in as a consult to determine when an F is necessary?

Hermus
09-21-16, 03:25 AM
I am President of the "No 'F's given" society. Can I keep my position and be brought in as a consult to determine when an F is necessary?

It would be my advise to the Grand Duchess to keep close relations with the "No F's given" society, since it is of the uttermost importance for a newly developing state to have strong diplomatic ties with the outside world.

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 03:27 AM
Our revolutionary leader has changed sides. That was quick. :eyebrow:

I'd like to be in charge of utilities. :) water, electricity, etc. I have a lot of experience running them during my monopoly playing times. :yes:

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 03:28 AM
It would be my advise to the Grand Duchess to keep close relations with the "No F's given" society, since it is of the uttermost importance for a newly developing state to have strong diplomatic ties with the outside world.

:lol:

Hermus
09-21-16, 03:33 AM

I'd like to be in charge of utilities. :) water, electricity, etc. I have a lot of experience running them during my monopoly playing times. :yes:

The Grand Duchess has convinced me with her uttermost generous offer to make me head of the army and the police. I now see she should be the rightful ruler to this great micro-nation.

psychopathetic
09-21-16, 03:45 AM
/runs through thread...totally confused...and gives everyone a drive by e-(((hug)))

(((((((HUGS)))))))

/quickly exits thread while he's still got a bit of sanity left.

/is so very confused (and is way too lazy/adhd to go and read the first post to understand what's going on :lol:)

/should TOTALLY type like this from now on! :p

psychopathetic
09-21-16, 03:50 AM
Even with the universal translator, French is of course, the official language. And I already have a tiara.

Merci à Dieu pour google translate!

peripatetic
09-21-16, 03:52 AM
i have no special skills and i'm not a title fan, as evidenced by my not having one ;) but i want at least a visitation option.

but

when i'm more sociable ...able... i'm a better than adequate conversationalist on a variety of topics. i'll have a conversation with most anyone about anything, provided it is a conversation.

midnightstar
09-21-16, 09:16 AM
Can I join? :D

I can bring Ebony and Tigger and everyone can have furbaby love :D

Lunacie
09-21-16, 09:34 AM
The Duke of Chocolate and all things sweet is having a party in honor of this great nation and our Grand Duchess. It's being held in my castle the next valley over. The one that looks like Willy Wonka's.:)

I'd be delighted to attend your party. I expect lots and lots of chocolate. :) R.I.P. Willie Wonka. You have some very big boots to fill Lord Greyhound.

Great thinking. I like Machiavellian rulers. Instead of decapitating your enemies or banishing them, neutralize them by giving them positions of power within your hierarchy. Head of the army and police forces would be great. However, now I'm in power of course I can't be as kind as my words would suggest before I got in this position. So my first act would be to keep the water pistols... sort of... it will just be more like water cannons. And some pepper spray and rubber bullets will be extremely useful to in the Sovereign Police State of Insanity. All militaristic means will only be used to the greater power and glory of our beloved leader Grand Duchess Lady Lunacie D'Mentia of course.

Don't forget that your power is somewhat limited as I can overrule you when I deem it necessary. I will trust to your judgment to determine when water canon are necessary, and when water pistols will suffice. Not every problem is a nail looking for a hammer. Unless it's actually a nail of course. You can certainly use the water canon on loose nails.

Oh and the free hugs will be implemented. Everyone who dares to challenge the Grand Duchess' power will encounter them. They will just be dealt out by a 2 meter tall, 150 kg heavy giant named Bubba and it will feel a lot like bones being crushed.

If Bubba should harm anyone at any time he will be decommissioned and quite possibly vaporized. Or turned into a frog. We'll see.

Since every language is an official language, French is included. However you may only wear your tiaras on days with an "a" in the name.

What a kind and thoughtful offer. I do hope you'll agree that our association will rate an F for friendly. Which means I would also be happy to consult with you on any F-ing issues you may have.

It's very astute of you to mention that this is a true monopoly. How do you intend to power the utilities? I've always found hamsters to be reliable.

/runs through thread...totally confused...and gives everyone a drive by e-(((hug)))

(((((((HUGS)))))))

/quickly exits thread while he's still got a bit of sanity left.

/is so very confused (and is way too lazy/adhd to go and read the first post to understand what's going on :lol:)

/should TOTALLY type like this from now on! :p

Lady Lunacie calls after the fleet-footed Psychotic, "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

i have no special skills and i'm not a title fan, as evidenced by my not having one ;) but i want at least a visitation option.

but

when i'm more sociable ...able... i'm a better than adequate conversationalist on a variety of topics. i'll have a conversation with most anyone about anything, provided it is a conversation.

Visitors and tourists are always welcome. Please enjoy browsing through the castle gift shop for adorable and overpriced souveniers.

midnightstar
09-21-16, 09:39 AM
Visitors and tourists are always welcome. Please enjoy browsing through the castle gift shop for adorable and overpriced souveniers.

Tigger explores the gift shop and decides to knock the pot containing the pens over cause she wants to play with the pen lids :lol:

Lunacie
09-21-16, 09:39 AM
Can I join? :D

I can bring Ebony and Tigger and everyone can have furbaby love :D

Of course you can join. Whatever would we do here without you?

You may certainly bring your fur babies, but they must remain in your residence or garden. Which of course will be designated Midsy's House of Cattery. And you shall henceforth be known as Midsy the Mat Catter. Welcome!

Tigger explores the gift shop and decides to knock the pot containing the pens over cause she wants to play with the pen lids

... Now get That Darn Cat out of here and confine him to the Cattery. :p

midnightstar
09-21-16, 09:48 AM
Of course you can join. Whatever would we do here without you?

You may certainly bring your fur babies, but they must remain in your residence or garden. Which of course will be designated Midsy's House of Cattery. And you shall henceforth be known as Midsy the Mat Catter. Welcome!

... Now get That Darn Cat out of here and confine him to the Cattery. :p

OK Tigger's now decimating the mouse population in the cattery garden :p

Lunacie
09-21-16, 09:53 AM
OK Tigger's now decimating the mouse population in the cattery garden :p

Tigger shall henceforth be designated Moggy the Mouser. If anyone has a mouse problem, they are instructed to have Midsy bring Tigger asap to handle it.

Because, after all, in the Soverign State of Insanity, we are encouraged to play with our food.

Little Missy
09-21-16, 09:57 AM
Tigger shall henceforth be designated Moggy the Mouser. If anyone has a mouse problem, they are instructed to have Midsy bring Tigger asap to handle it.

Because, after all, in the Soverign State of Insanity, we are encouraged to play with our food.

No wonder I ate cold oatmeal and raisins out of the fridge with my fingers this morning.

peripatetic
09-21-16, 10:01 AM
I'd be delighted to attend your party. I expect lots and lots of chocolate. :) R.I.P. Willie Wonka. You have some very big boots to fill Lord Greyhound.

Don't forget that your power is somewhat limited as I can overrule you when I deem it necessary. I will trust to your judgment to determine when water canon are necessary, and when water pistols will suffice. Not every problem is a nail looking for a hammer. Unless it's actually a nail of course. You can certainly use the water canon on loose nails.

If Bubba should harm anyone at any time he will be decommissioned and quite possibly vaporized. Or turned into a frog. We'll see.

Since every language is an official language, French is included. However you may only wear your tiaras on days with an "a" in the name.

What a kind and thoughtful offer. I do hope you'll agree that our association will rate an F for friendly. Which means I would also be happy to consult with you on any F-ing issues you may have.

It's very astute of you to mention that this is a true monopoly. How do you intend to power the utilities? I've always found hamsters to be reliable.

Lady Lunacie calls after the fleet-footed Psychotic, "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

if you allow dual citizenship...or, triple, i guess that'd make me, then i defo don't want to be relegated to tourist. though i love a gift shop if it's well done. ... depends on the stuff ;)

Little Missy
09-21-16, 10:07 AM
if you allow dual citizenship...or, triple, i guess that'd make me, then i defo don't want to be relegated to tourist. though i love a gift shop if it's well done. ... depends on the stuff ;)

yeah, where is the stuff made?

Greyhound1
09-21-16, 10:28 AM

I vote for Sarah because she doesn't give a F.

Lunacie
09-21-16, 10:53 AM

Dual citizenship ... hm, I'm of two minds about that. I'll get back to you ... sometime.

No wonder I ate cold oatmeal and raisins out of the fridge with my fingers this morning.

:lol:

yeah, where is the stuff made?

That information is need to know only. Why do you need to know?

Hermus
09-21-16, 11:00 AM
Don't forget that your power is somewhat limited as I can overrule you when I deem it necessary.

Be careful, m'lady. As your most loyal servant of course I would never do anything that is against your best interests as a ruler of the Sovereign Police State of Insanity. But don't forget that your power rests on a vast military and police apparatus. It would be a shame if those forces all of a sudden decided to act against m'lady's interests and replace her by the head of the military and police. Which happens to be.... me!

I will trust to your judgment to determine when water canon are necessary, and when water pistols will suffice. Not every problem is a nail looking for a hammer. Unless it's actually a nail of course. You can certainly use the water canon on loose nails.

I'm happy to use the water cannons against any 'loose nail' that might be present in the SPSI. My intelligence service is trained in finding loose nails and fastening them.

I'm not sure Bubba will take kindly to those words, m'lady. You seem to become a bit careless lately.

Lunacie
09-21-16, 11:12 AM
Be careful, m'lady. As your most loyal servant of course I would never do anything that is against your best interests as a ruler of the Sovereign Police State of Insanity. But don't forget that your power rests on a vast military and police apparatus. It would be a shame if those forces all of a sudden decided to act against m'lady's interests and replace her by the head of the military and police. Which happens to be.... me!

I'm happy to use the water cannons against any 'loose nail' that might be present in the SPSI. My intelligence service is trained in finding loose nails and fasten them.

I'm not sure Bubba will take kindly to those words, m'lady. You seem to become a bit careless lately.

I choose my words most carefully, sir. As I pointed out earlier, this nation is a monopoly of one, and that one is the Grand Duchess Lunacie D'mentia. Perhaps you and Bubba would enjoy spending some time as fainting goats. I would be happy to provide you with that opportunity.

I continue to hope that we can maintain a good relationship between the military and the head of state as that is the bedrock of a great nation, is it not?

Hermus
09-21-16, 11:40 AM
I choose my words most carefully, sir. As I pointed out earlier, this nation is a monopoly of one, and that one is the Grand Duchess Lunacie D'mentia. Perhaps you and Bubba would enjoy spending some time as fainting goats. I would be happy to provide you with that opportunity.

I continue to hope that we can maintain a good relationship between the military and the head of state as that is the bedrock of a great nation, is it not?

My troops will be more than happy to show uttermost loyalty to their grand duchess, m'lady. However, as you may understand everything has its price. My (wo)men would be more than happy to accept a pay raise of, let's say... 25 percent in exchange for their continuing support.

Hermus
09-21-16, 11:42 AM
Tigger explores the gift shop and decides to knock the pot containing the pens over cause she wants to play with the pen lids :lol:

Is Tigger becoming a loose nail that needs fastening? :eyebrow:

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 11:43 AM
Sovereign POLICE state of insanity? When did the police state creep in to our peaceful, happy nation? ? ... :eek:

No water and electricity for you Hermus if you get too militant!!! :cool:

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 11:46 AM
My hamsters don't like hard labour. They only take management positions. :)

My utility plants will be powered by all the dutchies riding everywhere on their bikes..

Hermus
Sovereign POLICE state of insanity? When did the police state creep in to our peaceful, happy nation? ? ... :eek:

No water and electricity for you Hermus if you get too militant!!! :cool:

My hamsters don't like hard labour. They only take management positions. :)

My utility plants will be powered by all the dutchies riding everywhere on their bikes..

Great, because if you threaten to cut off the water and electricity supply of my forces again, you will be the one doing hard labour!

midnightstar
Is Tigger becoming a loose nail that needs fastening? :eyebrow:

No she's on the lookout for flies, snails and mice (and frogs) :lol:

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 11:48 AM
You'd better watch out, minister. The military has made people disappear for less than closing off their water supply.

How will you equip your water cannons without water?? :eyebrow:

Also, have I been promoted to minister? :yes:

midnightstar
You'd better watch out, minister. The military has made people disappear for less than closing off their water supply.

:faint: *is bundled off in a army vehicle for Tigger wandering onto army territory looking for mice to hunt* :eek:

Fuzzy12
No she's on the lookout for flies, snails and mice (and frogs) :lol:

Ebony can be in charge of feeding our nation then!! :D

midnightstar
09-21-16, 11:50 AM
Ebony can be in charge of feeding our nation then!! :D

That would work if you want to live on spiders - big hairy ones :lol:

Tigger's the one you want to ask for special food requests for dinner - she's the expert hunter :lol:

Hermus
09-21-16, 11:51 AM
How will you equip your water cannons without water?? :eyebrow:

Also, have I been promoted to minister? :yes:

The water cannons are not all we have, I assure you. I have taken care my men are fully equipped. All of course in order to protect the great Sovereign Police State of Insanity and its Grand Duchess.

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 11:51 AM
Great, because if you threaten to cut off the water and electricity supply of my forces again, you will be the one doing hard labour!

Oops .... free water and electricity for a year for the general and his troops...:yes:cool:

( and since these are basic necessities they are free for everyone else too but shhhh...:scratch:)

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 11:54 AM
That would work if you want to live on spiders - big hairy ones :lol:

Tigger's the one you want to ask for special food requests for dinner - she's the expert hunter :lol:

I'm a vegetarian but I assume that our troops need lots of proteins for muscle power so ebony can be the army chef....:)

Can tigger hunt me down a trifle?? Or cake?? Any cake will do!!! Actually any dessert will do. As long as there's lots of it and I get it now! !

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 11:55 AM
Is our president (I forget what designation she has adopted: queen, majesty, my lady, dame, grand master?? ) aware of this whole POLICE state business???

Grand duchess...my apologies! ! :o

midnightstar
09-21-16, 11:56 AM
I'm a vegetarian but I assume that our troops need lots of proteins for muscle power so ebony can be the army chef....:)

Can tigger hunt me down a trifle?? Or cake?? Any cake will do!!! Actually any dessert will do. As long as there's lots of it and I get it now! !

Tigger hunts you down a treacle tart (if you can excuse the fact she made a slight hole in the box while holding it and carrying it to your residence :lol:

midnightstar
09-21-16, 11:57 AM
Is our president (I forget what designation she has adopted: queen, majesty, my lady, dame, grand master?? ) aware of this whole POLICE state business???

Grand duchess...my apologies! ! :o

idk all I know is I got bundled off cause Tigger trespassed :lol:

Hermus
09-21-16, 11:58 AM

Our troops won't eat spiders. They are used to the finest cuts of meat. Anything less than steak won't do, I'm afraid.

Hermus
09-21-16, 11:59 AM

That's an insult to the Grand Duchess!

*policemen march in and put Fuzzy in jail*

midnightstar
09-21-16, 11:59 AM
Our troops won't eat spiders. They are used to the finest cuts of meat. Anything less than steak won't do, I'm afraid.

Will they eat anything that Tigger likes hunting (frogs, mice, snails) :lol:

Hermus
09-21-16, 12:00 PM
Will they eat anything that Tigger likes hunting (frogs, mice, snails) :lol:

Does Tigger hunt chicken? A piece of chicken every now and then will be acceptable.

Fuzzy12
At the thought of treacle tart I was almost going to type out the address of my residence. .:doh::doh::doh:

Sugar, even just the promise of sugar, does terrible things to my brain...:lol:

midnightstar

Hello Fuzzy what are you in here for? :lol: I'm in here cause apparently Tigger trespassed while out hunting for mice :lol:

midnightstar
09-21-16, 12:01 PM
Does Tigger hunt chicken? A piece of chicken every now and then will be acceptable.

She probably would if she knew what a chicken looks like :lol:

She'd really love to catch the pidgeon that lives in the garden, if that's acceptable as well :lol:

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 12:03 PM

Hey!!! :eek::eek::eek:

*wails and cries so loudly that it annoys the entire nation till someone arranges for an escape..or a gag* :)

(Have you read the sequel to the never ending story by Michael ende? ? For some reason this reminds me terribly of that book though I can't even remember the story properly. .:D)

midnightstar
09-21-16, 12:05 PM
Hey!!! :eek::eek::eek:

*wails and cries so loudly that it annoys the entire nation till someone arranges for an escape..or a gag* :)

(Have you read the sequel to the never ending story by Michael ende? ? For some reason this reminds me terribly of that book though I can't even remember the story properly. .:D)

*plans a jailbreak* :p

(I am having way too much fun in this thread) :lol:

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 12:05 PM
Hello Fuzzy what are you in here for? :lol: I'm in here cause apparently Tigger trespassed while out hunting for mice :lol:

At least I've got company. As long as someone is supplying me with sweets I don't care where I sleep:scratch:

The cell is clean and comfy right? :eyebrow:No insects right? :eyebrow: And I want private bathroom facilities!! :cool:

midnightstar
09-21-16, 12:06 PM
Me and Fuzzy are in jail until either Hermus or Lunacie let us out :lol: Or unless our escape plan is successful :lol:

There's no insects in here, we got comfy beds instead of straw bales to sleep on :grouphug: Toilet facilities are behind the door (the door opens and there's a shower and a toilet and a sink behind there) :)

Hermus
09-21-16, 12:07 PM
If I ever really would want to run for a political position this thread will surely be dug up as proof of my authoritarian tendencies :lol:

midnightstar
09-21-16, 12:10 PM
Oh and Fuzzy, I wouldn't advise standing under the shower - that's where I started digging the escape tunnel :lol:

Lunacie
09-21-16, 12:10 PM
My troops will be more than happy to show uttermost loyalty to their grand duchess, m'lady. However, as you may understand everything has its price. My (wo)men would be more than happy to accept a pay raise of, let's say... 25 percent in exchange for their continuing support.

That is fine and dandy. Since I'm not paying you or my military forces anything, adding 20 % is easy to do. That's for the men of course. The (wo)men get the full 25 % pay raise.

You do understand that a pay raise generally means you must pay higher taxes.

I'm not sure when these changes will actually take effect. I may have to raise taxes for everyone to pay for a new accountant. The last one embezzled from our treasury and we are working on his extradition.

Hermus
09-21-16, 12:11 PM
At least I've got company. As long as someone is supplying me with sweets I don't care where I sleep:scratch:

The cell is clean and comfy right? :eyebrow:No insects right? :eyebrow: And I want private bathroom facilities!! :cool:

No insects. Just a snake crawling around. Don't worry, it's not poisonous

midnightstar
09-21-16, 12:13 PM
No insects. Just a snake crawling around. Don't worry, it's not poisonous

A snake???????????? :eek: *climbs the wall to get away from it*

I can't deal with snakes :(

Lunacie
09-21-16, 12:16 PM

When you turn on the shower, there is no water. :eek:

When the Grand Duchess uses the facilities and flushes, the tank does not refill. :eyebrow:

She begins an investigation to find out why the person in charge of utilities isn't doing her job.

The Grand Duchess is getting riled up now and that's not a pretty picture. :mad:

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 12:23 PM
I don't mind snakes. Reptiles, amphibians and mammals are ok. I just don't like insects...:)

*cuddles up with the panda that for some unknown reason is residing in this cell as well*

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 12:25 PM
When you turn on the shower, there is no water. :eek:

When the Grand Duchess uses the facilities and flushes, the tank does not refill. :eyebrow:

She begins an investigation to find out why the person in charge of utilities isn't doing her job.

The Grand Duchess is getting riled up now and that's not a pretty picture. :mad:

That's just because Im in jail...for no reason whatsoever!! :mad:

Does our grand duchess know that in her absence our beautiful country has been turned into a POLICE state?? :scratch:

Oh no..does this mean there is no water in my cell?? :eek:

midnightstar
09-21-16, 12:25 PM
I don't mind snakes. Reptiles, amphibians and mammals are ok. I just don't like insects...:)

Fuzzy you can be on snake duty while I'm digging the tunnel :lol:

Lets see how far I can get before Hermus comes to do his rounds to check that we've not escaped (next time he posts will be his checking on us) :lol:

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 12:28 PM
That is fine and dandy. Since I'm not paying you or my military forces anything, adding 20 % is easy to do. That's for the men of course. The (wo)men get the full 25 % pay raise.

You do understand that a pay raise generally means you must pay higher taxes.

I'm not sure when these changes will actually take effect. I may have to raise taxes for everyone to pay for a new accountant. The last one embezzled from our treasury and we are working on his extradition.

Well done! ! I love taxes! ! :yes:

Little Missy
09-21-16, 12:28 PM
Don't mind me, I'm just flying overhead for a looksee...:D

midnightstar
09-21-16, 12:29 PM
Lunacie do we pay taxes if we're in jail? :)

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 12:29 PM
Fuzzy you can be on snake duty while I'm digging the tunnel :lol:

Lets see how far I can get before Hermus comes to do his rounds to check that we've not escaped (next time he posts will be his checking on us) :lol:

*plays hula hoop with the snake and the panda while star digs the escape tunnel*:)

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 12:30 PM
Don't mind me, I'm just flying overhead for a looksee...:D

Terrible things are happening. Star and me are in jail. The military has taken over and someone that is not me has eaten my treacle tart. :eek::mad:

midnightstar
09-21-16, 12:32 PM
Terrible things are happening. Star and me are in jail. The military has taken over and someone that is not me has eaten my treacle tart. :eek::mad:

*Tigger brings Fuzzy another treacle tart and pushes it through the bars on the window* :)

midnightstar
09-21-16, 12:35 PM
I sent Tigger with an SOS note to Lunacie for us to get some help with getting out of jail, Fuzzy :lol:

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 12:38 PM
I sent Tigger with an SOS note to Lunacie for us to get some help with getting out of jail, Fuzzy :lol:

I fear that to the dark side the grand duchess and young Hermus have turned... :eyebrow:

Little Missy
09-21-16, 12:48 PM

*hmmmmm...flying away..*

Little Missy
09-21-16, 12:53 PM
Ya'll made your choice! *cackling while flying over again*

midnightstar
09-21-16, 12:58 PM
Too late to prevent me and Fuzzy escaping now Hermus, I finished the tunnel :lol:

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 01:02 PM
Too late to prevent me and Fuzzy escaping now Hermus, I finished the tunnel :lol:

Escapes through the tunnel and runs straight to the nearest bakery. I need cake. :eek: now:eek:

midnightstar
09-21-16, 01:04 PM
Escapes through the tunnel and runs straight to the nearest bakery. I need cake. :eek: now:eek:

And Star escapes through the tunnel and goes straight home to Ebony and Tigger :lol:

Lunacie
09-21-16, 01:14 PM
Lunacie do we pay taxes if we're in jail? :)

That's a very good point. We need those taxes.

Hermus, you must pay the taxes for every citizen who is placed in jail without a proper trial.

Also, you must pay for repairs to the jail. ;)

Sorry I was incognito, my oldest granddaughter who moved away three months ago is home for a visit in honor of her mama's birthday today. She only called this morning to say she was coming, very unexpected and very wonderful to see her and spend some time with her. She's only here for the day.

I hope this micro-nation is running well enough now that I don't have to oversee every aspect. Do. Not. Disappoint. Me.
signed, Lady Lunacie, Grand Duchess of the State of Insanity. :D

Greyhound1
09-21-16, 01:17 PM

Hey, hey! Fuzzy is out of order. You are barking up the wrong tree.

I am the Duke of Chocolate and all things sweet. Swing by my castle in the next valley over and I will hook you up!:)

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 01:18 PM

Hermus, you must pay the taxes for every citizen who is placed in jail without a proper trial.

Mote taxes..:yes:

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 01:18 PM
Hey, hey! Fuzzy is out of order. You are barking up the wrong tree.

I am the Duke of Chocolate and all things sweet. Swing by my castle in the next valley over and I will hook you up!:)

More sweet stuff!! :yes::yes:

Greyhound1
09-21-16, 01:21 PM
At the thought of treacle tart I was almost going to type out the address of my residence. .:doh::doh::doh:

Sugar, even just the promise of sugar, does terrible things to my brain...:lol:

My castle is full of temptations and sugary treats. Your brain is in trouble.:lol:

midnightstar
09-21-16, 01:23 PM

Sorry I was incognito, my oldest granddaughter who moved away three months ago is home for a visit in honor of her mama's birthday today. She only called this morning to say she was coming, very unexpected and very wonderful to see her and spend some time with her. She's only here for the day.

I hope this micro-nation is running well enough now that I don't have to oversee every aspect. Do. Not. Disappoint. Me.

:thankyou: Lady Funacie, Grand Duchess :cool:

And after checking on Ebony and Tigger, Star climbs back into the jail to help the next person to get stuck in there escape through the tunnel :D

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 01:30 PM

Happy birthday princess duchess, daughter of grand duchess !! :grouphug:

(Also, general Hermus, please note..the grand duchess signed off as grand duchess of the state of insanity. Not the POLICE state of insanity!! :yes:)

Flory
09-21-16, 02:30 PM

If like to keep my position as vice also ;) Sarah and I will consult on whether Fs are necessary

Lunacie
09-21-16, 02:45 PM
If like to keep my position as vice also ;) Sarah and I will consult on whether Fs are necessary

If Sarah thinks she needs a vice president to assist her, she may have one. Welcome to the State of Insanity, VP Flory. :D

However, I've already stated my position on committees, and more than one assistant becomes a committee and I simply won't have that. I hope I make myself clear. :eyebrow:

peripatetic
09-21-16, 03:57 PM
Dual citizenship ... hm, I'm of two minds about that. I'll get back to you ... sometime.

uh oh...that's what my parents occasionally said when the answer was trending toward being a "no" but they were hoping i'd just forget about it. :eek:

stef
09-21-16, 04:19 PM
* removes tiara, to investigate the situation discreetly*
the priority of this mission: keep the desserts safe.
step one: figure out what exactly, is a " treacle tart".

peripatetic
09-21-16, 04:21 PM

it's a seriously oversweet old school english dessert. there's a citrusiness to it, but treacle is this syrup that's just smothering.

as you can tell, i'm a big fan ;)

midnightstar
09-21-16, 04:29 PM

http://www.reallynicerecipes.com/recipes/cakes_biscuits/treacle-tart8.jpg

:) (doesn't like me trying to share the picture, idk why)

Hermus
09-21-16, 05:55 PM

Nooooooo. My prisoners escaped. Who is going to do my forced labour now? I still had a huge pile of dishes for them to do!:eek:

Lunacie
09-21-16, 06:23 PM
Nooooooo. My prisoners escaped. Who is going to do my forced labour now? I still had a huge pile of dishes for them to do!:eek:

If force is called for, perhaps you could force yourself to do the washing up?

Greyhound1
09-21-16, 10:37 PM
it's a seriously oversweet old school english dessert. there's a citrusiness to it, but treacle is this syrup that's just smothering.

as you can tell, i'm a big fan ;)

Did I mention the wall of my castle is made of fresh smothered treacle tarts. I have a huge room dedicated to them.

They rebuild it daily with fresh ones. My troop of elves is off on Sunday but they are fresh the rest of the week.

Please help yourself.

peripatetic
09-21-16, 11:02 PM
Are you seriously not gonna let me be a citizen in your new country, Luna?!??!

I don't know the right emoticon for kinda surprised face and kinda hurt face, but also "recognizing-this-is-the-internet-and-chit-chat-so-not-to-take-it-super-seriously (I guess) face". How about embarrassed face :o maybe that fits. :p

I spose I'll have to take my agora-style conversation skills and go wander in the woods. Maybe build a cabin on a pond and talk to myself ;)

peripatetic
09-21-16, 11:05 PM
Did I mention the wall of my castle is made of fresh smothered treacle tarts. I have a huge room dedicated to them.

They rebuild it daily with fresh ones. My troop of elves is off on Sunday but they are fresh the rest of the week.

Please help yourself.

I'm 0 for two on this thread :p

My "I'm a big fan" ;) was intended to be taken more sarcastically. We had it served loads when I was growing up and I absolutely despise it. Kinda how I feel about plum pudding with hard sauce or fruitcakes or mayonnaise. :)

Greyhound1
09-21-16, 11:14 PM

My "I'm a big fan" ;) was intended to be taken more sarcastically. We had it served loads when I was growing up and I absolutely despise it. Kinda how I feel about plum pudding with hard sauce or fruitcakes or mayonnaise. :)

Your sarcasm is taken seriously here. I am preparing plum puddings and fruitcakes now.:D

I am the Duke of Chocolate and all things sweet here if you weren't aware.:)

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 11:16 PM

Please help yourself.

*wipes the last bit of treacle tart off her face*

Umm..looks like your castle is missing ... walls!! :lol:

Fuzzy12
09-21-16, 11:18 PM

I'm not sure I've ever actually had treacle tart but it sounds sweet and gooey so I'm sure it's all good. :scratch:

Greyhound1
09-21-16, 11:20 PM
*wipes the last bit of treacle tart off her face*

Umm..looks like your castle is missing ... walls!! :lol:

The elves will replace them in 30 minutes or less.:lol:

peripatetic
09-21-16, 11:21 PM
I'm not a big fan of sweets fuzzy. Ice cream is ok and I like fruit pies and lemon cakes. I just don't like very sweet anything...beverage, tarts, I hate cotton candy, for example. I'd rather have tart tatin than treacle tart personally.

Greyhound1
09-21-16, 11:24 PM
I am going to eat some donuts

peripatetic
09-21-16, 11:24 PM
I am the Duke of Chocolate and all things sweet here if you weren't aware.:)

Until I'm granted citizenship I'm finding self unable to fully appreciate your duchy as such...chocolate related or otherwise :p

midnightstar
09-22-16, 01:31 AM

I did sneak back in to help anyone else you throw in jail escape through the tunnel :lol: :p

Then I went to visit Greyhound :lol:

Greyhound1
09-22-16, 01:42 AM
My castle has more than enough room Star if you need to hide out. :)

You can eat whatever you want there and it's loaded with everything good!

midnightstar
09-22-16, 01:45 AM
My castle has more than enough room Star if you need to hide out. :)

You can eat whatever you want there and it's loaded with everything good!

I forgot what me and Fuzzy got arrested for by Hermus's police force :p Can we both hide out while Hermus's police force give up looking for us? :lol:

Greyhound1
09-22-16, 01:57 AM
I forgot what me and Fuzzy got arrested for by Hermus's police force :p Can we both hide out while Hermus's police force give up looking for us? :lol:

Absolutely, just watch Fuzzy though she says her mind does terrible things around sweets.:lol:

Hermus
09-22-16, 03:36 AM

Please help yourself.

I wouldn't trust someone whose house is covered in sweet stuff. We all know how that went down for Hansel and Gretel.

psychopathetic
09-22-16, 06:23 AM
Okay...
Pause...

TIME OUT!!!

((((((((((((((Hugs To All))))))))))))))

Okay...
Unpause...

GO GO GO!!!

Fuzzy12
09-22-16, 06:26 AM
Okay...
Pause...

TIME OUT!!!

((((((((((((((Hugs To All))))))))))))))

Okay...
Unpause...

GO GO GO!!!

Go where? I was on route to the old witches' house, who is sneakily disguised as a hound :umm1:, but I don't want to end up like hansel and gretel, or like the witch ...:eyebrow:

Trust no one!! :eyebrow:

The truth is out there!! :eyebrow:

:cool:

psychopathetic
09-22-16, 06:56 AM
Go where? I was on route to the old witches' house, who is sneakily disguised as a hound :umm1:, but I don't want to end up like hansel and gretel, or like the witch ...:eyebrow:

Trust no one!! :eyebrow:

The truth is out there!! :eyebrow:

:cool:

Well if safety is of your main concern and adventure is of your last...I'd say go that direction...

/points to that direction over yonder

psychopathetic
09-22-16, 06:58 AM
No Fuzzy...!

The other way. THERE...THAT WAY!

/points that way

Can't you see where I'm pointing? :doh:

psychopathetic
09-22-16, 07:02 AM
P.S.
Pause.

(((((((Fuzzy)))))))

Okay!
/UnP.S. :p

Fuzzy12
09-22-16, 07:10 AM
No Fuzzy...!

The other way. THERE...THAT WAY!

/points that way

Can't you see where I'm pointing? :doh:

*Walks in small circles* ..:)

2ho said I can't follow directions. .. :eyebrow:

Hermus
09-22-16, 10:19 AM

Fuzzy got arrested for insulting the Grand Duchess. You never actually got arrested but threw yourself in jail on page 6.

Fuzzy12
09-22-16, 10:40 AM
Fuzzy got arrested for insulting the Grand Duchess. You never actually got arrested but threw yourself in jail on page 6.

I never insulted our revered, highly respected, no, highly beloved grand duchess :eek:

Laserbeak
09-22-16, 11:05 AM
I love the Netherlands. Of course love my home country, the United States of America too! I also love the United Kingdom and Switzerland. I'm sure there are many more I could list.

midnightstar
09-22-16, 11:26 AM

Oh that's right I got thrown in jail by your army for Tigger trespassing while looking for mice :p

You got to put me and Fuzzy on trial if you want us back in jail and do the work you set up for us but we escaped before you could set us off working :p

Fuzzy12
09-22-16, 11:30 AM
Oh that's right I got thrown in jail by your army for Tigger trespassing while looking for mice :p

You got to put me and Fuzzy on trial if you want us back in jail and do the work you set up for us but we escaped before you could set us off working :p

No trial!! I want to have diplomatic immunity on account of being minister for something (forgot what)!! :cool:

midnightstar
09-22-16, 11:34 AM
No trial!! I want to have diplomatic immunity on account of being minister for something (forgot what)!! :cool:

So Fuzzy is found innocent and is allowed to go free without ever seeing the inside of the jail again, idk about me :p

Fuzzy12
09-22-16, 11:45 AM
So Fuzzy is found innocent and is allowed to go free without ever seeing the inside of the jail again, idk about me :p

You can share my immunity but only on Tuesdays and Saturdays. On other days you will have to behave!! :D:cool:

Fuzzy12
09-22-16, 11:46 AM
I love the Netherlands. Of course love my home country, the United States of America too! I also love the United Kingdom and Switzerland. I'm sure there are many more I could list.

Pfftt...none of these nations come even close to the grand duchy of insanity!! :cool:

midnightstar
09-22-16, 11:47 AM
You can share my immunity but only on Tuesdays and Saturdays. On other days you will have to behave!! :D:cool:

Me? I always behave :D It's impossible to make cats avoid particular gardens though, cats are a law unto themselves :D

*is waiting for Hermus to decide if I'm getting put on trial or getting a free pardon* :lol:

Fuzzy12
09-22-16, 11:49 AM
Me? I always behave :D It's impossible to make cats avoid particular gardens though, cats are a law unto themselves :D

*is waiting for Hermus to decide if I'm getting put on trial or getting a free pardon* :lol:

Cats have automatic immunity don't they? I mean aren't they our secret overlords?? :eek:

midnightstar
09-22-16, 12:31 PM
Cats have automatic immunity don't they? I mean aren't they our secret overlords?? :eek:

not according to Hermus's army :lol:;):D

Greyhound1
09-22-16, 12:35 PM
I wouldn't trust someone whose house is covered in sweet stuff. We all know how that went down for Hansel and Gretel.

There is a big difference, I have a castle. :cool:

I would worry more about securing your jails than trusting me. The Grand Duchess is very aware of the prison escape and not too happy.

Fuzzy12
09-22-16, 12:37 PM

I would worry more about securing your jails than trusting me. The Grand Duchess is very aware of the prison escape and not too happy.

I said some very nice things about the grand duchess. I'm sure that now she loves me and will forgive me every misdemeanor. ;)

midnightstar
09-22-16, 12:39 PM
I said some very nice things about the grand duchess. I'm sure that now she loves me and will forgive me every misdemeanor. ;)

So saying nice things about the Grand Duchess is a jailtimeworthy offence? :scratch::eyebrow:

What isn't a jailtimeworthy offence in the Grand Duchess's country? :eyebrow:

Maybe Hermus should concentrate on getting the jail escape proof and also stopping his army and his police force from arresting people and throwing them in jail for something that shouldn't be an offense:p

Lunacie
09-22-16, 01:21 PM
Are you seriously not gonna let me be a citizen in your new country, Luna?!??!

I don't know the right emoticon for kinda surprised face and kinda hurt face, but also "recognizing-this-is-the-internet-and-chit-chat-so-not-to-take-it-super-seriously (I guess) face". How about embarrassed face :o maybe that fits. :p

I spose I'll have to take my agora-style conversation skills and go wander in the woods. Maybe build a cabin on a pond and talk to myself ;)

I'm sorry if you felt unwelcome or unwanted. But you didn't actually say you'd like to be a citizen.

but i want at least a visitation option.

I thought I was giving you what you wanted. If you do want to be a citizen and pay taxes with the other poor schmu ... er valued citizens, of course you're welcome! :D

Lunacie
09-22-16, 01:33 PM
Good morning (or afternoon or evening, whichever applies to you personally).

I have been out inspecting the roadways in this great State of Insanity, and for the most part they are in very good condition, despite the recent flood events. :)

However, I have to say some of the drivers on those roadways are quite insane! ;)

And the weather is also acting quite insane this week. I know it's autumn, but really ... 68F (20c) at 8am and 98F (37c) by 4 pm? :doh:

Ms Fuzzyness, only ambassadors are given diplomatic immunity (that would include Sarah and Flory) from prosecution. They can, however, be banished.

No citizen, even the minister of our armed forces, has diplomatic immunity. That's enough said about that topic.

midnightstar
09-22-16, 01:38 PM
Maybe the Grand Duchess should publish what the laws are to stop the army and the police making them up as they go along and jailing people for no reason :p

Fuzzy12
09-22-16, 02:14 PM
Good morning (or afternoon or evening, whichever applies to you personally).

I have been out inspecting the roadways in this great State of Insanity, and for the most part they are in very good condition, despite the recent flood events. :)

However, I have to say some of the drivers on those roadways are quite insane! ;)

And the weather is also acting quite insane this week. I know it's autumn, but really ... 68F (20c) at 8am and 98F (37c) by 4 pm? :doh:

Ms Fuzzyness, only ambassadors are given diplomatic immunity (that would include Sarah and Flory) from prosecution. They can, however, be banished.

No citizen, even the minister of our armed forces, has diplomatic immunity. That's enough said about that topic.

No diplomatic immunity, a house made of sweets that lures innocent passers by into certain who knows what, a crazed army general and NOW SCORCHING HOT TEMPERATURES??? :eek::faint:

I don't mean to be insolent but what exactly does this nation offer its citizens?? :eyebrow:

Hermus
09-22-16, 02:44 PM
Mids tried to get a pardon by offering me treacle tart. However, this treacle tart was not homemade. I can't be bought with stuff that someone bought in a supermarket!

midnightstar
09-22-16, 02:47 PM
Mids tried to get a pardon by offering me treacle tart. However, this treacle tart was not homemade. I can't be bought with stuff that someone bought in a supermarket!

You sure you want me to poison you with homemade anything? :p

Shop bought stuff is better than what I try and make :lol:

Hermus
09-22-16, 02:55 PM
Well okay, I'll grant you a pardon for being so lovely. Just make sure Tigger doesn't trespass on topsecret military locations again.

Hermus
09-22-16, 02:58 PM

The Grand Duchess surely will grant me all the money I need to let the best contractor in the country build a new jail.

midnightstar
09-22-16, 02:59 PM
Well okay, I'll grant you a pardon for being so lovely. Just make sure Tigger doesn't trespass on topsecret military locations again.

That'll be down to Tigger though, cats are a law unto themselves as I said earlier in the thread :p

midnightstar
09-22-16, 03:00 PM
The Grand Duchess surely will grant me all the money I need to let the best contractor in the country build a new jail.

Make sure it's escape proof though :p

Fuzzy12
09-22-16, 03:02 PM
Can we make the hound's house of treacle the new jail?? Then we can eat our way to freedom!! :yes:

Hermus
09-22-16, 03:06 PM
That'll be down to Tigger though, cats are a law unto themselves as I said earlier in the thread :p

It is your cat and you will be held responsible! Do I make myself clear?

Hermus
09-22-16, 03:08 PM
Can we make the hound's house of treacle the new jail?? Then we can eat our way to freedom!! :yes:

No we won't. The new jail will be built on an island surrounded by great white sharks. That way even if you will escape you can't get off.

Lunacie
09-22-16, 03:12 PM
No diplomatic immunity, a house made of sweets that lures innocent passers by into certain who knows what, a crazed army general and NOW SCORCHING HOT TEMPERATURES??? :eek::faint:

I don't mean to be insolent but what exactly does this nation offer its citizens?? :eyebrow:

I know. It's total insanity, right?

This is a place where no one will tell us that we're lazy, crazy or stupid. It's really no one else's business if we are. ;)

Wait, we have top secret military locations? As leader of this truly remarkable micro-nation (the best in the whole world) I want to know why I wasn't informed of this! :scratch:

First you must convince me why the country even needs a jail at all. I expect a detailed, diagrammed, statistical report within 3.5 minutes.

Lunacie
09-22-16, 03:15 PM
No we won't. The new jail will be built on an island surrounded by great white sharks. That way even if you will escape you can't get off.

And where is this mythical island? Are you also demanding money of me to build such a thing? You may have to settle for land sharks. (SNL reference)

midnightstar
09-22-16, 03:15 PM
It is your cat and you will be held responsible! Do I make myself clear?

*puts fences up that Tigger can't jump over* :lol:

So does that mean that any birds that belong to nobody will get arrested for flying over top secret bases? :lol: Or will I get put back in jail for birds flying over or worms digging around in the soil or stray dogs finding their way into the secret base? :lol:

midnightstar
09-22-16, 03:18 PM

Maybe getting taken to Greyhound's house of treacle could be our reward if we do something particularly good :lol:

Lunacie
09-22-16, 03:19 PM
Maybe getting taken to Greyhound's house of treacle could be our reward if we do something particularly good :lol:

Rewards are completely insane. Greyhound's treats are available to all citizens all the time. But only after you clean your plate.

midnightstar
09-22-16, 03:21 PM
Rewards are completely insane. Greyhound's treats are available to all citizens all the time. But only after you clean your plate.

We still need the laws to be thought up by you though Grand Duchess so we know what we're not to do :lol: And Hermus can then know what he can jail people for :lol:

Lunacie
09-22-16, 03:35 PM
We still need the laws to be thought up by you though Grand Duchess so we know what we're not to do :lol: And Hermus can then know what he can jail people for :lol:

There is only one rule. Be kind to each other. :D

Unless I think of any more. ;)

Oh, and Hermus has a marvelously inventive imagination. The island and the ultra secret military complex are things he has imagined.

Good imagined things become real, like Greyhound's Wall of Treacle. Things which are unkind cannot become real.

So encourage Hermus to imagine wonderful things. :D

The jail he imagined yesterday vanished overnight when he stopped visualizing it. Sorry Herms, try better.

midnightstar
09-22-16, 04:38 PM

Oh, and Hermus has a marvelously inventive imagination. The island and the ultra secret military complex are things he has imagined.

Good imagined things become real, like Greyhound's Wall of Treacle. Things which are unkind cannot become real.

The jail he imagined yesterday vanished overnight when he stopped visualizing it. Sorry Herms, try better.

So what happens if someone breaks the law if there's no jail? :D

midnightstar
09-22-16, 04:45 PM
Oh and *imagines a doggy daycare centre for people's pet dogs* :D

*imagines a country version of the great wall of china called The Great Wall Of Cake That Rebuilds Itself Every Time Someone Eats A Bit :D *

Hermus
09-22-16, 04:48 PM

Well, I'm imaging something very wonderful right now and that is my military and police staging a coup to overthrow you and make me the eternal president of the Sovereign Police State of Insanity. Now you grant me the jail on an island surrounded by white sharks or that wonderful thing from my imagination will become very real within a few hours. Mwuhahahaha :lol:

Lunacie
09-22-16, 04:56 PM
Well, I'm imaging something very wonderful right now and that is my military and police staging a coup to overthrow you and make me the eternal president of the Sovereign Police State of Insanity. Now you grant me the jail on an island surrounded by white sharks or that wonderful thing from my imagination will become very real within a few hours. Mwuhahahaha :lol:

I tried very hard not to have to do this, but Hermus, you are not being kind. :eyebrow:

I summon the police to place you in jail. If you wish to imagine that the jail you're in is on island surrounded by white sharks, I will allow that. ;)

Maybe someone will be kind to you and bring you some treacle tart in jail. :D

Hermus
09-22-16, 05:00 PM
I tried very hard not to have to do this, but Hermus, you are not being kind. :eyebrow:

I summon the police to place you in jail. If you wish to imagine that the jail you're in is on island surrounded by white sharks, I will allow that. ;)

Maybe someone will be kind to you and bring you some treacle tart in jail. :D

So sad to see you behind that bars. I really rather had kept good relations with the head of state. However, when you summoned the police you should have known who they would be listening to. The police apparatus always places its own interests first. We'll see if you are popular enough for the citizens to start an uprising and free you.

Lunacie
09-22-16, 05:19 PM
So sad to see you behind that bars. I really rather had kept good relations with the head of state. However, when you summoned the police you should have known who they would be listening to. The police apparatus always places its own interests first. We'll see if you are popular enough for the citizens to start an uprising and free you.

Your imagination is so amazing. I only wish you would use it for good. :rolleyes:

Of course the police are loyal to me, I am their benevolent Grand Duchess. :)

After they had to soak you with the water canon to subdue you, I ordered dry clothing and a comforting cup of Earl Gray tea. :)

Hermus
09-22-16, 05:26 PM
Your imagination is so amazing. I only wish you would use it for good. :rolleyes:

Of course the police are loyal to me, I am their benevolent Grand Duchess. :)

After they had to soak you with the water canon to subdue you, I ordered dry clothing and a comforting cup of Earl Gray tea. :)

Be careful. Some of the more loyal elements in my police force might just slip something in that tea of yours. ;)

Lunacie
09-22-16, 05:32 PM
As it would be unkind to hold Hermus in jail indefinately, we shall have a speedy trial.

The charge is Treason. The first three citizens who volunteer to be on the jury will be accepted.

Hermus, how do you plead to the charge of Treason against the Soverign State of Insanity?

Laserbeak
09-22-16, 06:10 PM
I saw in the Royal Palace in Amsterdam the room they walked people out onto the gallows where they were hanged. I think it was a city hall then.

Edit: Though they hardly ever use it. Amsterdam is really the capital of the Netherlands in name only, both the royals and the civil government has largely moved to The Hague.

Lunacie
09-22-16, 06:13 PM
I saw in the Royal Palace in Amsterdam the room they walked people out onto the gallows where they were hanged. I think it was a city hall then.

Does this mean you've volunteered for the jury and voted guilty already? :confused:

Laserbeak
09-22-16, 06:17 PM
Does this mean you've volunteered for the jury and voted guilty already? :confused:

No, just mentioning I saw where it would happen if convicted.

Hermus
09-22-16, 07:17 PM
My plea is as follows.

After I was promoted to General Hermus, head of army and police I did everything in my power to protect the honour and glory of our royal highness agrand Duchess Lunacie D'Mentia. I have been one of her most loyal supporters. In order to protect her position against disobedience and disrespect I've thrown lady Fuzzy in jail for not referring to the Grand Duchess by her proper title.

Unfortunately enough the Grand Duchess didn't have the political savvy to understand the importance of the army and police in protecting her. First she refused to pay them a proper salary. Later when Fuzzy escaped from jail with the help of the intruder Midnightstar escaped from jail, she refused to let me build a proper prison island.

I tried to manoeuvre Grand Duchess Lunacie to a safer position in which there isn't a a lot of damage that can be done to her. All out of concern for my Grand Duchess.

Hermus
09-22-16, 09:08 PM
The only thing I have to add to this plea is that if the Grand Duchess wants to send me to the gallows for teeason that's what I deserve. She always knows best and every decision she makes will always automatically be in the best interest of the SSI.

Lunacie
09-22-16, 10:12 PM
The only thing I have to add to this plea is that if the Grand Duchess wants to send me to the gallows for treason that's what I deserve. She always knows best and every decision she makes will always automatically be in the best interest of the SSI.

So much drama, you'd think this was a reality tv show. :rolleyes:

I have not said anything about the punishment for treason, and I have not said anything about the gallows. Get a grip. :doh:

As far as your defense, the only law we have is to be kind to each other. No one has broken that law and done anything to deserve being imprisoned. You over-reached your authority. :(

I believe if you offered a sincere apology to Ms. Fuzzy and Ms. Midsy, this incident could be put behind us, and I will do my best to find you a new position that is better suited to your ... temperament. :D

midnightstar
09-23-16, 01:38 AM
Wait I'm confused now ............ I thiought jail wasn't allowed? :scratch:

*sneaks in with treacle tart then when the Grand Duchess and the police are not watching picks the lock and lets Hermus out and smuggles him away in a old fishing boat* :D

Hermus
09-23-16, 01:47 AM
Apologizing for defending your honour? Never! If you are going to allow your citizens to address you without the proper respect for your high position you will lose your authority as soon as you turn your back, m'lady.

If you are willing to risk your authority over your citizens by being overly kind to them you should. I will resign, but don't come to me once you realize your mistake and notice that you lost your authority over your citizens.

midnightstar
09-23-16, 01:51 AM
*diguises herself as Hermus and hides in the jail so Hermus doesn't get missed* :giggle:

And work calls, I better go for real :)

Hermus
09-23-16, 01:54 AM

*sneaks in with treacle tart then when the Grand Duchess and the police are not watching picks the lock and lets Hermus out and smuggles him away in a old fishing boat* :D

Let's go to some uninhabited island with palm trees to enjoy the peacefulness.

Fuzzy12
09-23-16, 04:52 AM
Looks like the revolutionary has returned to his true roots :yes:

Hermus
09-23-16, 05:09 AM
Nah. I've decided to move to a remote island, far away from civilization. I'm fed up with being in command.

Fuzzy12
09-23-16, 05:14 AM
I'm sure that's what napoleon thought for a while as well. :eyebrow:

C15H25N3O
09-23-16, 07:21 AM
Is it ok to try treating ADHD with voodoo on this island?

I am looking for some participants for an experiment while

I am convinced voodoo self-treatment does not work safe.

Hermus
09-23-16, 07:32 AM
Is it ok to try treating ADHD with voodoo on this island?

I am looking for some participants for an experiment while

I am convinced voodoo self-treatment does not work safe.

My ex doesn't have ADHD, but as far as I'm concerned you can try voodoo on her. :p

midnightstar
09-23-16, 09:32 AM
Let's go to some uninhabited island with palm trees to enjoy the peacefulness.

okay I'll disguise the pillows and the duvet as you then I can sneak you across to a island with nobody else on it and drop you off :giggle:

Then I got to go see if you been missed in the Grand Duchess's jail and if not sneak back in and re-disguise myself as you (until the Grand Duchess finds out that you escaped) :giggle:

Lunacie
09-23-16, 10:18 AM
Apologizing for defending your honour? Never! If you are going to allow your citizens to address you without the proper respect for your high position you will lose your authority as soon as you turn your back, m'lady.

If you are willing to risk your authority over your citizens by being overly kind to them you should. I will resign, but don't come to me once you realize your mistake and notice that you lost your authority over your citizens.

I accept your resignation. It seems you failed to understand that new citizens don't always know the correct forms of address. I saw no disrespect from Ms. Fuzzy, only lack of knowledge. What you see as being "overly kind," I see as refusing the role of a tyrant.

Nah. I've decided to move to a remote island, far away from civilization. I'm fed up with being in command.

Your job was only to command your troops. It was not to command your Grand Duchess or comment on my qualifications to rule this micro-nation.

I hope you enjoy your new post and spend many pleasant hours watching the sharks circle your delightful island.

Lunacie
09-23-16, 10:24 AM

okay I'll disguise the pillows and the duvet as you then I can sneak you across to a island with nobody else on it and drop you off :giggle:

Then I got to go see if you been missed in the Grand Duchess's jail and if not sneak back in and re-disguise myself as you (until the Grand Duchess finds out that you escaped) :giggle:

My loyal guards have reported Midsy's suspicious activities and will continue to monitor her. It seems illogical that she would help the person who placed her in jail unjustly by helping him to escape from jail himself. There must be some attachment or motive of which I'm not yet aware.:scratch:

Fuzzy12
09-23-16, 11:09 AM
I accept your resignation. It seems you failed to understand that new citizens don't always know the correct forms of address. I saw no disrespect from Ms. Fuzzy, only lack of knowledge. What you see as being "overly kind," I see as refusing the role of a tyrant.

Your job was only to command your troops. It was not to command your Grand Duchess or comment on my qualifications to rule this micro-nation.

I hope you enjoy your new post and spend many pleasant hours watching the sharks circle your delightful island.

Thank you, your majestic highness, honorable grand duchess of the most exalted of nations, the grand duchy of insanity. :o

Lunacie
09-23-16, 11:27 AM
Thank you, your majestic highness, honorable grand duchess of the most exalted of nations, the grand duchy of insanity. :o

Oh my goodness, I'm not sure my head will even fit through the door now. :lol:

midnightstar
09-23-16, 11:30 AM
My loyal guards have reported Midsy's suspicious activities and will continue to monitor her. It seems illogical that she would help the person who placed her in jail unjustly by helping him to escape from jail himself. There must be some attachment or motive of which I'm not yet aware.:scratch:

Next activity I'm seen doing is feeding my girls and leaving food out for any stray cats that need feeding :lol:

idk what the Grand Duchess's loyal guards will make of that behaviour :lol:

Also there's no law against helping people escape from jail - in fact the only law you made, Grand Duchess, was about being nice to other people and helping someone escape is doing exactly that :lol:

midnightstar
09-23-16, 11:50 AM
And idk how long I'll be on Grand Duchess's guards watch list :lol:

Or how long their watch list is :lol:

Hermus
09-23-16, 12:16 PM

It's not my role to advice you anymore. The only thing I have to say is that under my rule I will make sure the first thing citizens will learn is how to address me with proper respect. We could have made an example out of Fuzzy, making sure that citizens forever know that they should immediately learn the proper titles for her highness the Grand Duchess.

This was never about any deed by Fuzzy as an individual. It was about making sure that the citizens collectively will bow their heads in fear for the superior might of Grand Duchess Lady Lunacie D'Mentia.

As the wise adviser to the aristocratic Borgia family Niccolò Machiavelli once wrote:

“It is much safer to be feared than loved because ...love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails.”

You have failed to be feared and therefore as soon as your citizens will see the chance to advance their own power and material wealth your rule will be crushed.

My lady, I only have tried to offer you some sincere advise based on the best of my knowledge. It was never my intention to command you. It would have been nice if you would have granted me the power to command my troops. However, you went right against anything my troops did under my command. Including imprisoning Fuzz. Sooner or later you will taste their wrath.

Lunacie
09-23-16, 12:36 PM
That is a false dichotomy. It is the root of many of the problems in other nations.

A good ruler does not have to choose between fear or love in order to assure her citizens that she is quite sincere in her desire to make this a safe place and a good place to live.

Only those who are comfortable with my philosophy of rule need stay here. Others are free to find a home that suits them better.

Lunacie
09-23-16, 12:39 PM
Next activity I'm seen doing is feeding my girls and leaving food out for any stray cats that need feeding :lol:

idk what the Grand Duchess's loyal guards will make of that behaviour :lol:

Also there's no law against helping people escape from jail - in fact the only law you made, Grand Duchess, was about being nice to other people and helping someone escape is doing exactly that :lol:

I'm not sure that helping Hermus to escape was actually such a kindness to him. But the deed is done and he will now make of his life what he chooses without any help or hinderance from the Soverign State of Insanity or myself.

signed, Lady Lunacie D'Mentia, ruler of the Soverign State of Insanity

Hermus
09-23-16, 12:49 PM
That is a false dichotomy. It is the root of many of the problems in other nations.

A good ruler does not have to choose between fear or love in order to assure her citizens that she is quite sincere in her desire to make this a safe place and a good place to live.

Only those who are comfortable with my philosophy of rule need stay here. Others are free to find a home that suits them better.

There is no false dichotomy involved. To quote Machiavelli again:

Fear and love can hardly exist together

I'm already on my island. However, there is a boat coming every now and then that collects the letters I've written to different people. You can be stubborn, but if you will join me on the island after being banished I'll hate to say I told you so.

midnightstar
09-23-16, 12:54 PM
Well, I'm already on the watch list so if anyone ends up in/back in the Grand Duchess's jail I can't help anyone else escape :lol:

Lunacie
09-23-16, 01:34 PM
There is no false dichotomy involved. To quote Machiavelli again:

I'm already on my island. However, there is a boat coming every now and then that collects the letters I've written to different people. You can be stubborn, but if you will join me on the island after being banished I'll hate to say I told you so.

And who is Machiavelli to claim that ONLY one or the other is possible? Is he God? :eyebrow:

He certainly is not the Grand Duchess and Ruler of the State of Insanity, and I will hear no more about him. :rolleyes:

Am I stubborn or am I consistent? I would say the latter rather than the former.

Your disagreement with my policies and philosophies indicates that I did not interview you extensively enough before giving you the job. I generally do not repeat my mistakes. :D

Fuzzy12
09-23-16, 02:02 PM
I'm confused. Do we have two sovereign nations of insanity now? One ruled by the grand duchess and one ruled by general Hermus? :scratch:

More importantly, who charges lower taxes and has better public transportation?:eyebrow:

midnightstar
09-23-16, 02:04 PM
I'm confused. Do we have two sovereign nations of insanity now? One ruled by the grand duchess and one ruled by general Hermus? :scratch:

More importantly, who charges lower taxes and has better public transportation?:eyebrow:

Hermus went into exile on his island :grouphug:

I keep sneaking supplies to him by remote controlled boat :lol:

I can't do more than that, I'm on the Grand Duchess's police watch list :lol:

Lunacie
09-23-16, 02:12 PM

I still rule the Soverign State of Insanity. Hermus just has an island. :umm1:

It's a very lovely island with sharks swimming in circles around and around it. :)

I don't know the state of his transportation or taxation systems. :scratch:

Hermus went into exile on his island :grouphug:

I keep sneaking supplies to him by remote controlled boat :lol:

I can't do more than that, I'm on the Grand Duchess's police watch list :lol:

You're not as sneaky as you think you are. ;)

midnightstar
09-23-16, 02:14 PM
I still rule the Soverign State of Insanity. Hermus just has an island. :umm1:

It's a very lovely island with sharks swimming in circles around and around it. :)

I don't know the state of his transportation or taxation systems. :scratch:

You're not as sneaky as you think you are. ;)

I never get followed to the boat though, I give your police force cups of tea that make them fall asleep and I'm at the boat place and back before they wake :p

Did I say that out loud? You'll be starting to get your police force to refuse drinks from me now :o :giggle:

idk what'll happen to me now that you found out what I'm up to :giggle:

Lunacie
09-23-16, 02:18 PM
I never get followed to the boat though, I give your police force cups of tea that make them fall asleep and I'm at the boat place and back before they wake :p

Did I say that out loud? You'll be starting to get your police force to refuse drinks from me now :o :giggle:

idk what'll happen to me now that you found out what I'm up to :giggle:

Oh Midsy, we already know all that. Do you really assume that the police who are on stake-out duty are the only means we have of watching you?

midnightstar
09-23-16, 02:24 PM
(off topic: I hope this thread doesn't make me paranoid in real life :o )

As long as I don't get watched when I'm in the bathroom or in bed or when I'm changing clothes I'm not too bothered at the moment :lol:

midnightstar
09-23-16, 02:45 PM
*puts some plant seeds in the post for Hermus along with letters to other people* :lol:

midnightstar
09-23-16, 02:56 PM
Wait ............ so it's "illegal" to be friends with/nice to Hermus????? :scratch:

Lunacie
09-23-16, 03:26 PM
Wait ............ so it's "illegal" to be friends with/nice to Hermus????? :scratch:

You have not done anything illegal according to the law of the State of Insanity.

But sometimes we must be cruel to be kind in order for the other person to learn a good lesson.

midnightstar
09-23-16, 03:40 PM
You have not done anything illegal according to the law of the State of Insanity.

But sometimes we must be cruel to be kind in order for the other person to learn a good lesson.

I don't get how that landed me on the watch list then :scratch:

Lunacie
09-23-16, 03:56 PM
I don't get how that landed me on the watch list then :scratch:

After being under scrutiny for 24 hours, my special forces have reported that you are not a true threat to security and you are hereby free to go about your life. :)

We do apologize for the zeal of our former military commander in placing you in jail for nothing more serious than a wandering cat. That should not be a concern in the future. :yes:

midnightstar
09-23-16, 04:22 PM
What would have happened if they did think I was a threat? :o

I better stop posting in this thread for the night now before crappy paranoia gets too annoying :o

Lunacie
09-23-16, 05:12 PM
What would have happened if they did think I was a threat? :o

I better stop posting in this thread for the night now before crappy paranoia gets too annoying :o

They would have invited you to have high tea with the Grand Duchess so she could evaluate the threat for herself.

Since that isn't necessary, Lady Lunacie has a selection of sweets from Greyhound's confectionary castle sent to your home, along with two new catnip mice for your fur friends. She hopes you will enjoy your treats.

peripatetic
09-23-16, 06:36 PM
Hello again, hello again. Luna invited Estelle and me (who has a couple of new photos up in the toddler E album...she's such an awesome little kid and just turned eighteen months yesterday).

Looks like lots going on so we are off to one of your lovely parks to play. :)

Lunacie
09-23-16, 07:10 PM
Hello again, hello again. Luna invited Estelle and me (who has a couple of new photos up in the toddler E album...she's such an awesome little kid and just turned eighteen months yesterday).

Looks like lots going on so we are off to one of your lovely parks to play. :)

Welcome Peripatetic and Estelle. Please make yourselves at home. Would you prefer to move into an abandoned castle some distance from town, a house in town, or a cabin in the woods? Of course, there's also camping and a family that builds lovely treehouses.

peripatetic
09-23-16, 07:14 PM
Treehouse all the way! :D

Lunacie
09-23-16, 09:18 PM
Treehouse all the way! :D

I'm afraid you have to provide your own bungee cords. ;)

midnightstar
09-24-16, 03:57 AM
*brings bungee cords in for peri and Estelle* :p

And if anyone wants a Tigger-cuddle, Tigger's on the lookout for people to cuddle on :lol: After shredding both the catnip mice of course and spreading fluff from the catnip mice all over the place :lol:

midnightstar
09-24-16, 04:51 AM
They would have invited you to have high tea with the Grand Duchess so she could evaluate the threat for herself.

Since that isn't necessary, Lady Lunacie has a selection of sweets from Greyhound's confectionary castle sent to your home, along with two new catnip mice for your fur friends. She hopes you will enjoy your treats.

And if I'd have decided not to go I'd have got drenched with the water pistols? :lol:

midnightstar
09-24-16, 12:27 PM
Oh and *disguises Hermus as a new visitor if he wants to come back to the State of Insanity and smuggles him back in in a fishing boat after using the fishing boat to genuinely catch Ebony and Tigger some tuna* :p

Lunacie
09-24-16, 12:43 PM
And if I'd have decided not to go I'd have got drenched with the water pistols? :lol:

What? Refuse a perfectly lovely high tea with the Grand Duchess herself? Why for insanity's sake would you do that? :scratch:

Oh and *disguises Hermus as a new visitor if he wants to come back to the State of Insanity and smuggles him back in in a fishing boat after using the fishing boat to genuinely catch Ebony and Tigger some tuna* :p

If Hermus wants to return to this delightful micro-nation and take on a different role in society, he may certainly ask for another chance. :)

midnightstar
09-24-16, 12:49 PM
What? Refuse a perfectly lovely high tea with the Grand Duchess herself? Why for insanity's sake would you do that? :scratch:

If Hermus wants to return to this delightful micro-nation and take on a different role in society, he may certainly ask for another chance. :)

I dont trust cops from anywhere :p

*is probably on the permanent watch list now* :giggle:

Hermus
09-24-16, 12:52 PM

Letting you use me as a human toiletbrush? I don't think so! :eek:

midnightstar
09-24-16, 12:58 PM

Maybe the Grand Duchess can have you guarding the jail while anyone who breaks the be nice law goes to trial? :)

(or you can pretend to be someone else and I can smuggle you back in) :giggle:

midnightstar
09-24-16, 01:06 PM
Jingle bells the cops all smell :p

Lunacie
09-24-16, 01:06 PM
Flyers are put all over the nation advertising The Renaissance of Insanity Festival.

People are encouraged to plan parties, street fairs, and ice cream socials in honor of the renaissance of insanity.

https://media.makeameme.org/created/come-with-me-u9m210.jpg

midnightstar
09-24-16, 01:10 PM
*starts a petition for Hermus to be the head guard for the jail* :p

*puts appeals up next to every single poster of the Grand Duchess's festival* :p

(I am so going to end up back on the watch list at this rate) :giggle:

Lunacie
09-24-16, 01:17 PM

It's a dirty job but someone has to do. Of course they first break the law, stand trial, and are judged sane. There must be a penalty for being sane. :D

I dont trust cops from anywhere :p

*is probably on the permanent watch list now* :giggle:

There is no one in the jail right now, so all the cops are busy going around putting up posters for the festival.

There is no permanent watch list. That's the first thing that gets ripped to shreds when I'm upset. :mad:

midnightstar
09-24-16, 01:19 PM
It's a dirty job but someone has to do. Of course they first break the law, stand trial, and are judged sane. There must be a penalty for being sane. :D

There is no one in the jail right now, so all the cops are busy going around putting up posters for the festival.

There is no permanent watch list. That's the first thing that gets ripped to shreds when I'm upset. :mad:

What's the penalty for being sane? :p

*hangs a pair of bright pink socks on her ears and runs through the thread* :giggle:

midnightstar
09-24-16, 01:32 PM
And just cause I'm in the right sort of mood:

*keeps watch on the jail ready to sneakily free anyone who gets put in there* :lol:

Lunacie
09-24-16, 01:36 PM
What's the penalty for being sane? :p

*hangs a pair of bright pink socks on her ears and runs through the thread* :giggle:

Oh DO pay attention dear. The penalty for being sane is to be used as a human toiletbrush. :doh:

I love your ear-socks. What will you be wearing when it actually gets cold here? :D

midnightstar
09-24-16, 01:39 PM
Oh DO pay attention dear. The penalty for being sane is to be used as a human toiletbrush. :doh:

I love your ear-socks. What will you be wearing when it actually gets cold here? :D

Yep and I'll be wearing them all Summer as well in case my brain gets cold :D

And just cause this thread reminds me of the sitcom Porridge now:

There are only two rules in this prison: One, you do not write on the walls. Two, you obey all the rules

:giggle:

midnightstar
09-24-16, 01:42 PM
And do the cops use warm water or cold water in their water pistols? I wanna know :lol:

*sneaks a water pistol out and soaks everyone with it* :D including all the cops :lol:

http://i1.adis.ws/i/jpl/bl_015022_a?w=900&h=900

Fuzzy12
09-24-16, 02:16 PM
And do the cops use warm water or cold water in their water pistols? I wanna know :lol:

*sneaks a water pistol out and soaks everyone with it* :D including all the cops :lol:

http://i1.adis.ws/i/jpl/bl_015022_a?w=900&h=900

Oye!! :eek:

That's cold!! :umm1:

midnightstar
09-24-16, 02:19 PM
Oye!! :eek:

That's cold!! :umm1:

Gives a water pistol to Fuzzy so she can soak anyone she wants to soak before the Grand Duchess comes back into the thread to confiscate the water pistols or whatever :lol:

Unless Fuzzy runs off to tell on Midsy for the water fight I started :lol: