View Full Version : Anxiety/Uncomfortable Feelings 54mg

OGFChicago
09-21-16, 06:37 PM
Hello,

I started concerta taking the 18mg. I was on it for a month but when it was not working I called my doctor and she told me to start taking 2 of them but it only felt within the first 2 days then it was gone.

Later she pumped me up to 54mg.

I must say I have been on those for about 3 months now. It has helped me focus, and has sedated my impulsiveness significantly. It basically killed the hyper active part of me.

The only problem is after the first couple hours I get this anxiety feeling so much that I have diarrhea and pee frequently which is basically a symptom of anxiety. I have that constant fear of something and just nervousness. To top it off it feels like im dead. Just complete unmotivation and I swear I want to punch someone if they even look at me funny(i really wont). It does what it is supposed to but this is the 3-4th month on this dosage and I feel very uncomfortable with it. This means diarrhea everyday after the first few hours.
After about 4-5 I feel zombieish but irritable.

Consider I never actually took the 36 mg tablet only 2 18s should I go down to 36 mg? Taking the 54 for quite a bit will the 36 even have an effect on me at this point?

I love that it works and everything and I love it for that because I can actually block all distractions and it is amazing + hyperactivity has been sedated to an extreme.

What should I do? I really wanna know if this is the dose or just the drug in general for me.

Thanks

Toss4n
09-22-16, 10:53 AM
Hello,

I started concerta taking the 18mg. I was on it for a month but when it was not working I called my doctor and she told me to start taking 2 of them but it only felt within the first 2 days then it was gone.

Later she pumped me up to 54mg.

I must say I have been on those for about 3 months now. It has helped me focus, and has sedated my impulsiveness significantly. It basically killed the hyper active part of me.

The only problem is after the first couple hours I get this anxiety feeling so much that I have diarrhea and pee frequently which is basically a symptom of anxiety. I have that constant fear of something and just nervousness. To top it off it feels like im dead. Just complete unmotivation and I swear I want to punch someone if they even look at me funny(i really wont). It does what it is supposed to but this is the 3-4th month on this dosage and I feel very uncomfortable with it. This means diarrhea everyday after the first few hours.
After about 4-5 I feel zombieish but irritable.

Consider I never actually took the 36 mg tablet only 2 18s should I go down to 36 mg? Taking the 54 for quite a bit will the 36 even have an effect on me at this point?

I love that it works and everything and I love it for that because I can actually block all distractions and it is amazing + hyperactivity has been sedated to an extreme.

What should I do? I really wanna know if this is the dose or just the drug in general for me.

Thanks
Sounds like you are being overstimulated. Try taking 36mg and see how that feels. Or maybe try taking 27+18mg?