View Full Version : today I wonder why?

mildadhd
09-25-16, 12:27 AM
This thread is meant to explore things we wonder why about?

Example.

Tonight, I wonder why top secrete documents are titled in capitalized big red letters, "TOP SECRETE", in the movies?

G

julialouise
09-25-16, 04:15 AM
i very often wonder why people are the way they are, especially myself, which leads me into the astrological natal chart rabbit hole..... but self discovery is never wasted time (;

Fuzzy12
09-25-16, 06:31 AM
I wonder why life is so freaking difficult and why that bothers me when I don't really believe that anything matters.

(Actually I think I know what the answer might be:rolleyes:).

Hermus
09-25-16, 06:33 AM
I wonder why some substances can have such a strong pull towards certain persons.

midnightstar
09-25-16, 06:34 AM
This thread is meant to explore things we wonder why about?

Example.

Tonight, I wonder why top secrete documents are titled in capitalized big red letters, "TOP SECRETE", in the movies?

G

Probably to make sure nobody reads them without realising they shouldn't be reading them? So only the people who need to read them read them?

Unmanagable
09-25-16, 09:10 AM
I wonder why not.

Hermus
09-25-16, 09:43 AM
Probably to make sure nobody reads them without realising they shouldn't be reading them? So only the people who need to read them read them?

But it makes it all the easier for people who want access to information they shouldn't be seeing. I doubt that in real life security services would put top secret on files in capital letters. It's much safer to make sure a file doesn't look conspicuous and then store it in a place that very few people have access to.

Nytroflow
09-25-16, 10:05 AM
I wonder why people keep saying to me I shouldn't overthink so much even if I told them I cant help myself, thats just the way I am (like telling a depressed person just to be happy).