View Full Version : I can't handle being around my parents

Anonomous Teen
09-29-16, 07:33 PM
I don't know if my parents like me anymore.

Just today I was told to unload the dishwasher and I was recovering from a cold so I had some hot apple cider to help clear my throat and my throat still hurt a bit so I said "I need to finish this because my throat still hurts." While I was finishing it, they said "you can unload this first" and then yelled at me because I was already finishing it, before I freaking heard them! My mom said, "you threw your arms up and that's rude" even though I didn't.

My dad said, "(Name hidden for privacy), Bring us your phone and the go upstairs." I did and the saw him trying to throw my phone in the trash. I tried to stop him but he told me to go upstairs. Not sure if he was being mean or actually did it but it was not a cheap phone. It was a 64gb iPhone 6S that I had a contract to pay for and was still paying for so I am pretty much paying for nothing. That also is going to really hurt me because I started a business in game and app development and I need that phone for calls and to answer calls from customer support (I can still answer those calls because it was a google voice number but I am not going to be able to know someone is calling me) and my dad and I worked together on it until today when I fired him and he didn't f****** care. He barely made any effort to help it so at least that opens a slot on my email server because my free plan limits how many emails I can have.

I do have a few trusted people but I mostly see them with my parents around and I am not about to get help with my parents around. My mom also brings me to a psychiatrist for ADHD support (they sometimes are nice but that doesn't mean I feel safe around them) but I just moved and I have only seen her twice and I would need to request for my mom to be out of the room.

I can always tell my cousin on PSN because I am sure he would get me help but I don't know what will happen to me or my sister who gets away with so much and would probably get away with the same thing that made me start surfing Google for help, this story. Should I try to tell my cousin over PSN? I know the NSA stalks everyone on there and that may not be a bad thing but I don't know what will happen to my sister.

sarahsweets
09-30-16, 04:39 AM
I don't know if my parents like me anymore.

Just today I was told to unload the dishwasher and I was recovering from a cold so I had some hot apple cider to help clear my throat and my throat still hurt a bit so I said "I need to finish this because my throat still hurts." While I was finishing it, they said "you can unload this first" and then yelled at me because I was already finishing it, before I freaking heard them! My mom said, "you threw your arms up and that's rude" even though I didn't.
Wow, were they always this way?

My dad said, "(Name hidden for privacy), Bring us your phone and the go upstairs." I did and the saw him trying to throw my phone in the trash. I tried to stop him but he told me to go upstairs. Not sure if he was being mean or actually did it but it was not a cheap phone. It was a 64gb iPhone 6S that I had a contract to pay for and was still paying for so I am pretty much paying for nothing. That also is going to really hurt me because I started a business in game and app development and I need that phone for calls and to answer calls from customer support

Can you go and get it out of the trash? You are paying for it and they shouldnt be throwing it away. How about making a police report because it is your property?

(I can still answer those calls because it was a google voice number but I am not going to be able to know someone is calling me) and my dad and I worked together on it until today when I fired him and he didn't f****** care. He barely made any effort to help it so at least that opens a slot on my email server because my free plan limits how many emails I can have.

Its good that he is out of the picture.

I do have a few trusted people but I mostly see them with my parents around and I am not about to get help with my parents around. My mom also brings me to a psychiatrist for ADHD support (they sometimes are nice but that doesn't mean I feel safe around them) but I just moved and I have only seen her twice and I would need to request for my mom to be out of the room.
You have every right to request that your mom leave so do it. Its doesnt matter if she doesnt like it. A good doc will honor it and tell her to leave.

I can always tell my cousin on PSN because I am sure he would get me help but I don't know what will happen to me or my sister who gets away with so much and would probably get away with the same thing that made me start surfing Google for help, this story. Should I try to tell my cousin over PSN?
YES! Get some help. Dont worry about your sister for now. Get yourself safe first.

I know the NSA stalks everyone on there and that may not be a bad thing but I don't know what will happen to my sister.
You cant worry about your sister yet. You need to get help first/