View Full Version : Buddy prescribed vyvanse first time

Raindropz
10-16-16, 11:12 PM
Hi guys. Raindropz here. So I have a friend who just got prescribed vyvanse and is scared to take them. His doctor didn't check his blood work so he's nervous whether or not he can die from taking them. Does anyone know if he will be ok?

Greyhound1
10-16-16, 11:58 PM
Hi guys. Raindropz here. So I have a friend who just got prescribed vyvanse and is scared to take them. His doctor didn't check his blood work so he's nervous whether or not he can die from taking them. Does anyone know if he will be ok?

Hi Raindropz,
Welcome to the forum!

Sorry, but no one here can answer your question. I can tell you that stimulants can be very dangerous without a full and proper evaluation by a Dr. Your friend should contact their Dr. and discuss their concerns.

sarahsweets
10-20-16, 06:01 AM

Why are you asking for your friend? Why doesnt he make an account here and ask? You arent swimming are you?;)