View Full Version : I'm New Here

Mr.focus
10-17-16, 11:24 PM
Hey, waddupp waddupp,

Since 2014, i have been treated for adhd.

I stop taking my medication, for more than a year. i'm doing awsome and i don't have lots of feeling of being unfocus.

What are your thought of having add/adhd and not taking peels?

PS : I read every comments.

Greyhound1
10-18-16, 12:06 AM
That's great you can manage without medication. Perhaps you were misdiagnosed initially or you have learned better coping skills. Either way, good for u.

20thcenturyfox
11-04-16, 12:34 PM
Hey, waddupp waddupp,

Since 2014, i have been treated for adhd.

I stop taking my medication, for more than a year. i'm doing awsome and i don't have lots of feeling of being unfocus.

What are your thought of having add/adhd and not taking peels?

PS : I read every comments.

To what do you attribute your current awesomeness?

Little Missy
11-04-16, 12:47 PM
what are peels?

BellaVita
11-04-16, 12:57 PM
what are peels?

Pills. With an accent.

Fuzzy12
11-04-16, 12:58 PM
Welcome. Glad things are going well for you. :)

BellaVita
11-04-16, 12:59 PM
Hello, welcome. :)

If you don't need medication, then no point in taking it.

Maybe you have a good support system in place, and coping mechanisms, and your ADHD is maybe not too severe? If it works for you, then it works for you!

If you find yourself start to struggle again, then go back to the doctor and ask for help with treatment.

Little Missy
11-04-16, 12:59 PM
Pills. With an accent.

:lol: love it!

ToneTone
11-04-16, 01:33 PM
Well great to hear that you are doing well.

Of course, we can't make any real comments without you giving us some background on how and why you got diagnosed in the first place. And we certainly would love to know how you explain the great focus you have now.

Just fyi: symptoms of ADHD are correlated with the demands we have on our lives. My brother was undiagnosed but likely had moderate-to-severe ADHD. His house (he was divorced and raising children) was usually a mess. Then without any medication, he straightened up his house and kept it straight.

But here's the thing: he had retired by the time he was able to keep his house clean and orderly. What he had NOT been able to do was work full-time and keep his house orderly. And still he forgot all kinds of things and misplaced things and had trouble organizing his finances--even when he was retired.

So if you want more detailed comments other than "congratulations," you'd have to share with us much more about your mental health history, your issues with focus, what led you to getting diagnosed in the first place, your life situation, and the current demands on your life.

Good luck.

Tone

ADDon1
11-05-16, 01:54 PM
Welcome. Great to hear you're doing awesome without peels ;D

How did you do it? Or did it just happen?