View Full Version : Dextroamphetimine Sulfate Tablets, 20 or 30mg. Has anyone actually seen one?

pipe52
10-20-16, 03:51 AM
Dextroamphetimine Sulfate Tablets, 20 or 30mg. Has anyone actually seen one?

The most "main" difference in medicine such as dextroamphetimine sulfate tablets is the "absortion rate". Has anyone ever seen a 30mg. tablet of dextroamphetimine sulfate? The difference in the effectiveness of a dose is directly due to how quickly the dose is absorbed into your blood stream. Anyone who has take four 5mg tablets of dexedrine in order to reach a prescribed dose of 20mg three times a day, can tell that simply taking
four 5mg. tablets dose not amplify the effectiveness by "four" times. This is because the body dose not, and cannot absorb the medicine into the blood stream any quicker than one 5mg. tablet. If anyone has taken any drug that is made in graduated strengths, "then think about it!" Is the effect of four 5mg. percocets as effective as one 20mg. oxycodone? Sure there is a difference but it is diminished by the buffering agent used in the production of the dosage of the drug! Has anyone ever seen a 20mg. Zenzeti?

I have searched far and wide for a stronger dose tablet (than 10mg.) and I have never found one. Zenzeti claims to make them but has anyone actually obtained one? If so, please post.<smith.daniel@cox.net> I was prescribe 30mg. three times a day for four years. That is 360 10 mg. tablets every 30 days. 12 tablets a day. I am a long time user and if I could just find even a "20mg." tablet it would make a big difference. Desoxyn is simply to hard to get and it only comes in 5mg. tablets. I used to get 15mg. tablets before Nixon. Thank you.</smith.daniel@cox.net>

Little Missy
10-20-16, 07:00 AM

The most "main" difference in medicine such as dextroamphetimine sulfate tablets is the "absortion rate". Has anyone ever seen a 30mg. tablet of dextroamphetimine sulfate? The difference in the effectiveness of a dose is directly due to how quickly the dose is absorbed into your blood stream. Anyone who has take four 5mg tablets of dexedrine in order to reach a prescribed dose of 20mg three times a day, can tell that simply taking
four 5mg. tablets dose not amplify the effectiveness by "four" times. This is because the body dose not, and cannot absorb the medicine into the blood stream any quicker than one 5mg. tablet. If anyone has taken any drug that is made in graduated strengths, "then think about it!" Is the effect of four 5mg. percocets as effective as one 20mg. oxycodone? Sure there is a difference but it is diminished by the buffering agent used in the production of the dosage of the drug! Has anyone ever seen a 20mg. Zenzeti?

I have searched far and wide for a stronger dose tablet (than 10mg.) and I have never found one. Zenzeti claims to make them but has anyone actually obtained one? If so, please contact me.<smith.daniel@cox.net> I was prescribe 30mg. three times a day for four years. That is 360 10 mg. tablets every 30 days. 12 tablets a day. I am a long time user and if I could just find even a "20mg." tablet it would make a big difference. Desoxyn is simply to hard to get and it only comes in 5mg. tablets. I used to get 15mg. tablets before Nixon. Thank you.

Take your prescription to your pharmacist and have them order what your doctor prescribes for you. :)</smith.daniel@cox.net>

AcctUhd456
10-20-16, 07:59 PM
Ya I've seen 20mg Zenzedi tablets.

emperorpenguin
10-30-16, 03:49 PM
I am prescribed Zenzedi 20mg, and have a bottle, so I can confirm they exist. My usual CVS had them in stock the first time I brought in a scrip.

emperorpenguin
10-30-16, 06:22 PM
Also, I do have to question your assertion re. multiple smaller tablets being inequivalent in effectiveness to a single larger one of the same total strength. All else being equal, I can't see a reason why that would be the case. Sure, there is conceivably some variance in absorption rate between manufacturers owing to the composition of the tablets with binders, fillers and such. However, as far as IR meds are concerned I don't think it's significant and in any case wouldn't have any bearing on the idea in question. You're saying that if I take one of my 20mg tablets, chop it in half, and then swallow both halves at the same time, there will be a difference in effectiveness vs. swallowing the tablet whole? I doubt it.

an0nadd
01-09-17, 05:45 PM
I was prescribed Zenzedi 20mg, and now take Zenzedi 30mg 2x. So yes, there is definitely a 30mg tablet. Has been the best medication I've tried thus far.

an0nadd
01-09-17, 05:47 PM

I have searched far and wide for a stronger dose tablet (than 10mg.) and I have never found one. Zenzeti claims to make them but has anyone actually obtained one? If so, please post.<smith.daniel@cox.net> I was prescribe 30mg. three times a day for four years. That is 360 10 mg. tablets every 30 days. 12 tablets a day. I am a long time user and if I could just find even a "20mg." tablet it would make a big difference. Desoxyn is simply to hard to get and it only comes in 5mg. tablets. I used to get 15mg. tablets before Nixon. Thank you.</smith.daniel@cox.net>

I am scripted 30mg Zenzedi 2x. No chain pharmacy would order it for me as they just get Teva generic 10mg for dex. I called the Manufacturer of Zenzedi and they directed me to a small non-chain pharmacy that was local to me which ordered it for me. I highly recommend Zenzedi it has been the best med I've tried, and I've tried them all. The 20mg is a purple cylindrical pill, the 30mg is a yellowish octagon shape.