View Full Version : Workforce with SCT'ers

ucrenegade
10-21-16, 09:58 AM
I have a question after learning about SCT I believe that and the ADD-H is what I have so can people that have that hold jobs? I can't seem to hold a job I get bored to easily and being I have to concentrate so hard on my job I go slow and can't meet the time productions. I also am considered stuck-up because I can't socialize and work at the same time without making mistakes. This has been very frustrating so much that I recently filed for disability.

finallyfound10
10-21-16, 11:13 PM
The key is finding the right job that goes with our issues. I haven't found it yet so I'm not going to give advice about it. There are people on here who have done it so I would look for those posts.

sarahsweets
10-22-16, 03:23 AM
I have a question after learning about SCT I believe that and the ADD-H is what I have so can people that have that hold jobs? I can't seem to hold a job I get bored to easily and being I have to concentrate so hard on my job I go slow and can't meet the time productions. I also am considered stuck-up because I can't socialize and work at the same time without making mistakes. This has been very frustrating so much that I recently filed for disability.

I would think that if you have signs of SCT and hyperactivity then you have adhd. I dont know why people would thin you are stuck up. Tell those people to go f**k themselves.

ucrenegade
11-15-16, 10:26 AM
I would think that if you have signs of SCT and hyperactivity then you have adhd. I dont know why people would thin you are stuck up. Tell those people to go f**k themselves.

I think they see me not socializing alot or when they talk to me the conversation is very brief because I have to focus back on the job and so it seems I am not paying attention or giving the eye contact like most people do.