View Full Version : ADDF Secret Santa Thread

midnightstar
11-25-16, 05:48 PM
Anyone up for a secret santa Internet-style this year? Post in this thread if interested :)

(the idea is we use the PM system here and I'm happy to recieve stuff in my inbox from people that I can then forward onto other members (taking out names of course so it's truly secret santa)

Anyone interested? :)

psychopathetic
11-25-16, 05:56 PM
I don't get it lol
But I'm in! :D

BellaVita
11-25-16, 05:58 PM
I might do it, put me down as maybe. :)

midnightstar
11-25-16, 06:04 PM
So to be clear, the way this will work is if this thread gets enough yeses, I'll PM everyone one at a time to tell them who they are sending a secret santa to, you then decide what you're going to write/draw/whatever for that member, PM it to me (including who it's for so I can keep track of who is getting what - my memory completely sucks :o ) and I will tale care of sending it onto the other member - does this make more sense? :grouphug:

BellaVita
11-25-16, 06:07 PM
I think so. :)

psychopathetic
11-25-16, 06:07 PM
So to be clear, the way this will work is if this thread gets enough yeses, I'll PM everyone one at a time to tell them who they are sending a secret santa to, you then decide what you're going to write/draw/whatever for that member, PM it to me (including who it's for so I can keep track of who is getting what - my memory completely sucks :o ) and I will tale care of sending it onto the other member - does this make more sense? :grouphug:

It does, thanks for clearing it up for me! :D

Simargl
11-25-16, 08:21 PM
I dig it.

Jeftheginger
11-25-16, 08:29 PM
?
?
?
Ok???
I may be in but I may forget.???

midnightstar
11-27-16, 06:14 AM
OK so sign up for secret santa will close on the 11th December and I'll start to send out the PMs on the 12th or the 13th depending on which day I have more time to send them out :grouphug:

If you are not very creative, it's acceptable to use Google Images to find a Christmassy picture you think the other person will like :)

psychopathetic
11-27-16, 06:23 AM
:grouphug:

TygerSan
11-27-16, 07:59 AM
I'm in. :)

midnightstar
11-27-16, 08:18 AM
So the yeses so far are psychopathetic, Simargl and TygerSan

The maybe's are BellaVita and Jeftheginger - have I understood right?

Jeftheginger
11-30-16, 01:55 AM
Yes I am in
No I am in
No I am in
#D.I.D.

midnightstar
12-09-16, 04:18 PM
The yeses are psychopathetic, Simargl, Jeftheginger and TygerSan :)

I'm bringing closing forward to 2 hours time to give me chance to send everyone taking part the name of the person they are doing a secret santa forward, last call for anyone wanting to join in :)

Please quote the yes list if you want to be in the secret santa and add your name into the yes list :)

midnightstar
12-09-16, 06:29 PM
Everyone taking part should now have their secret santa name :)

The names each of you recieved were picked completely at random out of the four of you taking part :)