View Full Version : Not taking vyvansw on exam day

donio95
11-30-16, 05:36 AM
Ok so a little bit background- i have inattentive adhd and before i took vyvanse i couldn't sit and study for any exam or i could't read , and back in school day before exam i forced myself to read the summery , every time 30 min ans a big break and it was very hard for me and i can't hear what teacher talk to me while i'm in class. But i never had problem with exams if i knew somthing i could sit and right it and remember everything i read on the day before.
Today with vyvanse i am in college and things much better i can hear what the teacher said, study , read but in the exam i feel the vyvanse hurt me, like i can't see the big picture and can't think about every thing i will write/ calculate next. Sometime i read what i wrote and i have a lot of mistakes that i never had before( in math too) so i want to do exams without vyvanse and use it while i'm study.. is it possible? Or can make things worst?

C15H25N3O
11-30-16, 08:31 AM
You only can try to find out a way it works for you.

donio95
12-03-16, 07:36 AM
Why? I never had problems with exams before and i don't know why with vyvanse it like this. So why not to study whi vyvanse and exam without?

Fuzzy12
12-03-16, 08:46 AM
Are there practice exam papers around maybe from previous years? Then you could one day not take vyvanse, do one of the practice exams (time yourself) and see how it goes.

Keep in mind that if you've been taking vyvanse regularly every day for a while you might get unexpected side effects if you suddenly stop for a day so it's worth doing a trial run before the exam.

C15H25N3O
12-03-16, 09:42 AM
Vyvanse improves my life-quality but disables me in mental math
Before stimulants I was great at it. I could calculate up to 7 digits
faster than other other students at university switched on their
calculators. Amphetamines dont make us winning nobel price.