View Full Version : What do i have guys?

weed_weed_weed
12-09-16, 10:39 PM
TL;DR feeling like concentration issues are very hard and having symptoms adhd adults would. read my long *** wall of text and pleave give me your insight as i would appreciate it thanks

hey sorry for my english. im 24 and currently on 25mg small dose of seroquell, i live in australia and ADHD meds are highly abused ( dexys mostly ) here , so i want meds but i dont know if i can get them 100%/ . i read nothing but good reviews about stims to help focus but i havnt brang anything like that up. the seroquel is to help me sleep and help with my mood swings, i always have the medication on hand but not always on it. just at times.

lately with no job i have noticed things which are very annoying and i want to talk to someone about it, i told my gp what i was feeling, then got to see some girl he did a bunch of tests on me, mostly things that im feeling most the time, cant focus, irritated, not depressed but mostly just concetration issues. i did bad in school always bad grades, could never concentrate on things and just stay still, i get like a hyper focus thing going when im doing somehting im interested in, i feel like i just zone into that and nothing else matters, i change friends alot in high school , chobs freq, all these things and ive been living my life possibly diagnosed this whole time in my life with adhd?

i told all this to my psychologist so im having my 2nd visit in a day with my psycologist who i have told my symptoms and he wants to talk about adhd, does it sound like i can get a script for something too help me focus and do tasks properly? now that i have no job and nothing to do im really noticing frequent things in how i act and it seems like i have this condition but i like to ask around. i want to take meds as ive read nothing but GOOD stuff online, and he seems ok wih medication, but i dont want him to refer me to some person and talk about problems when that doesnt help with my racing mind every day, sure the seroquel slows me down, but not my mind, im still having 100 of thoughts a second constantly and just feeling irritated all the time.

thanks guys

sarahsweets
12-18-16, 05:44 AM
TL;DR feeling like concentration issues are very hard and having symptoms adhd adults would. read my long *** wall of text and pleave give me your insight as i would appreciate it thanks

Are you diagnosed with adhd?

hey sorry for my english. im 24 and currently on 25mg small dose of seroquell, i live in australia and ADHD meds are highly abused ( dexys mostly ) here , so i want meds but i dont know if i can get them 100%
You wont know if you can get them 100%. No one does.

lately with no job i have noticed things which are very annoying and i want to talk to someone about it, i told my gp what i was feeling, then got to see some girl he did a bunch of tests on me, mostly things that im feeling most the time, cant focus, irritated, not depressed but mostly just concetration issues.
What kinds of tests? there arent any tests specifically for adhd.

i told all this to my psychologist so im having my 2nd visit in a day with my psycologist who i have told my symptoms and he wants to talk about adhd, does it sound like i can get a script for something too help me focus and do tasks properly? now that i have no job and nothing to do im really noticing frequent things in how i act and it seems like i have this condition but i like to ask around. i want to take meds as ive read nothing but GOOD stuff online, and he seems ok wih medication, but i dont want him to refer me to some person and talk about problems when that doesnt help with my racing mind every day, sure the seroquel slows me down, but not my mind, im still having 100 of thoughts a second constantly and just feeling irritated all the time.

You have to be careful of your expectations of meds.