View Full Version : Kids with three different women

Miscon
12-15-16, 06:42 PM
Always had a hard time having relationships with women, Sex has never been a problem nor has being friends but I can't do long term relationships with my lifestyle

All my ex's have boyfriends now but they always text me asking for advice and talking about how much they miss sex with me.... Their boyfriends are more like girlfriends...

Can't stay with a single women for long periods of time because I get bored with them, I Dont know how any man could stay with a single women, If a women started questioning me or nagging me I'd leave her the same day

Doc told me this could have to do with my unmedicated adhd, have two kids with another on the way that I love but don't feel the same about the women, just want to make sure they raise my kids right...

Has anyone else had similar experience with continuing relationships with a single women?

ginniebean
12-16-16, 01:02 AM
Eventually the available women who want to be with you dries up. It happens with age. Right now you see no benefit.

sarahsweets
12-16-16, 02:08 AM
Also, the women you want to be with get wise to your 'business practices' and realize you do not have good intentions.

sarahsweets
12-16-16, 04:06 AM
Can't stay with a single women for long periods of time because I get bored with them, I Dont know how any man could stay with a single women, If a women started questioning me or nagging me I'd leave her the same day

I find this really sad and I dont mean that in a condescending way, or nasty way. Just sad because of the barrier to intimacy that it seems to be.

acdc01
12-16-16, 09:38 AM
Can you try adhd meds and see what happens?

Also, are you using 2 forms of birth control at the same time?

You can't really continue having kids. You won't be able to afford them and if you end up not paying any child support, it isn't fair to the kids even if adhd is influencing your actions.

Commitment issues does seem to be a problem with many adhders. I hope meds and birth control can help you.

sarahsweets
12-18-16, 05:55 AM
Can you try adhd meds and see what happens?

Also, are you using 2 forms of birth control at the same time?

You can't really continue having kids. You won't be able to afford them and if you end up not paying any child support, it isn't fair to the kids even if adhd is influencing your actions.

Commitment issues does seem to be a problem with many adhders. I hope meds and birth control can help you.

Yes!:goodpost: