View Full Version : The "What if" game

Greyhound1
12-18-16, 02:03 PM
This is the "what if" game. The object is to answer the previous "what if" and leave one for the next person.

I will go first.

What if you won the lottery?
I would pay for everyone here who can't afford their medication or Dr. appointments for life.

What if you were suddenly the most popular person in the world?

midnightstar
12-18-16, 02:14 PM
This is the "what if" game. The object is to answer the previous "what if" and leave one for the next person.

I will go first.

What if you won the lottery?
I would pay for everyone here who can't afford their medication or Dr. appointments for life.

What if you were suddenly the most popular person in the world?

Pfft me the most popular person in the world? In my dreams :p

I would use my (pretend) popularity to make sure everyone treated animals and people nicely with no exceptions :)

What if you were suddenly magically cured of all your mental health issues and physical issues?

Greyhound1
12-18-16, 02:27 PM
Pfft me the most popular person in the world? In my dreams :p

I would use my (pretend) popularity to make sure everyone treated animals and people nicely with no exceptions :)

What if you were suddenly magically cured of all your mental health issues and physical issues?

I wouldn't know how to act and not certain I would even be myself. I would like to give it a try though.:)

What if your pets became movie stars like Lassie.

Fraser_0762
12-18-16, 03:53 PM
I wouldn't know how to act and not certain I would even be myself. I would like to give it a try though.:)

What if your pets became movie stars like Lassie.

I'd ask them what their secrets to stardom were. :eyebrow: :scratch:

What if you could leap into the body of somebody else?

Greyhound1
12-18-16, 04:01 PM
I'd ask them what their secrets to stardom were. :eyebrow: :scratch:

What if you could leap into the body of somebody else?

I would ask my pet for a loan!:D

Leaping into someone else's body. hmmm:scratch:

I would probably feel pretty froggy. That would be a trip. Would they still be there too or we would just swap? I would gladly swap for a younger, healthier and better body.

What if you were the only one alive on earth today? You would have access to everything, just no other people.

Fraser_0762
12-18-16, 04:14 PM
I would ask my pet for a loan!:D

Leaping into someone else's body. hmmm:scratch:

I would probably feel pretty froggy. That would be a trip. Would they still be there too or we would just swap? I would gladly swap for a younger, healthier and better body.

What if you were the only one alive on earth today? You would have access to everything, just no other people.

I already live on a parallel earth where I am the only being in existence. As soon as I want something though, I leap back into a busy earth dimension where people can only ever say "no".

What if you had the power to read peoples thoughts?

Greyhound1
12-18-16, 04:38 PM
I already live on a parallel earth where I am the only being in existence. As soon as I want something though, I leap back into a busy earth dimension where people can only ever say "no".

What if you had the power to read peoples thoughts?

I would try and use it very very sparingly. Not sure, I would want to know. I would rather learn how to read my own thoughts first.

What if you could switch bodies with any animal, what would you choose?

midnightstar
12-18-16, 04:46 PM
I would try and use it very very sparingly. Not sure, I would want to know. I would rather learn how to read my own thoughts first.

What if you could switch bodies with any animal, what would you choose?

A cat :D

What if you had a photographic memory and could remember literally everything just by seeing it for less than a split second?

Greyhound1
12-18-16, 05:08 PM
A cat :D

What if you had a photographic memory and could remember literally everything just by seeing it for less than a split second?

That would be very cool. Sure make learning and getting through life a lot easier.

What if you could cure only one specific disease or mental illness what would you choose?

mctavish23
12-18-16, 11:14 PM
Here's what I told many of my adolescent clients, whenever the "What If?" subject came up...

"What if aliens were break dancing on your roof, and you weren't home to take the video for the Enquirer ?" :D

U R Welcome :cool:

Greyhound1
12-18-16, 11:27 PM
Here's what I told many of my adolescent clients, whenever the "What If?" subject came up...

"What if aliens were break dancing on your roof, and you weren't home to take the video for the Enquirer ?" :D

U R Welcome :cool:

Ok, now I am getting motion activated roof cameras. :D

Greyhound1
12-26-16, 01:38 AM
What if only you could fly just by flapping your arms and everyone else really despised you because of it?

BellaVita
12-26-16, 02:02 AM
Then I would fly mostly by myself over great lands of nature. But I would rather be an Airbender

What if you could choose to live anywhere else in the world?

peripatetic
12-28-16, 02:16 PM
i would live in iceland

what if you could speak any language fluently that you don't currently speak?

Greyhound1
12-28-16, 02:55 PM
Still working on English my native language.:) I would like to speak Italian.

What if you could travel to any planet safely where would you go?

midnightstar
12-28-16, 05:24 PM
Still working on English my native language.:) I would like to speak Italian.

What if you could travel to any planet safely where would you go?

Alpha Centaurai (sp) (is that a planet or a solar system? Lets pretend it's a planet for the purposes of this game :o)

What if you wrote a bestselling book about your mental health conditions and it got sold out of every shop because it was that popular? :)

Fuzzy12
12-28-16, 06:30 PM
I'd worry that now everyone knew for sure that I was crazy rather than just suspecting it...:lol:

What if ypi had an invisibility cloak?

Greyhound1
12-28-16, 06:33 PM
Edit* response to Stars post

I would be wealthy and help everyone I could.:)

What if you you became ruler of the Earth, would you want that responsibility?

Greyhound1
12-28-16, 06:38 PM
I'd worry that now everyone knew for sure that I was crazy rather than just suspecting it...:lol:

What if ypi had an invisibility cloak?

Oh, I would probably be some kind of new form of being nosey.:lol:

What if you could only live to be 65 or 650 years in fairly good health, which would you prefer?

Fuzzy12
12-28-16, 07:28 PM
650!!!!

Well, that's my first instinctive response but then it probably won't be dun seeing all your loved ones die before you and what 8f thr rest of mankind dies out and I have to live in intolerable conditions for a few more centuries??? It would be noce if all humans lived to 650 then. More reassuring. If not.. i really don't know. I think though that curiosity and my fear of death ultimately would win if I had to make thst decision today.

What if you could fully communicate with one non human animal. Which one would you pick?

Greyhound1
12-28-16, 08:01 PM
That's a good one Fuzzy. I think communicating with any animal would really be cool. A lion or Bengal tiger sounds good.

What if you could change one physical quality about yourself, what would it be?

Fuzzy12
12-28-16, 08:25 PM
My brain. I'd like one that functions normally or at least one that was robust to depression and anxiety.

What if you could meet any dead person of your choice and ask them one question. Whom would you meet abd what would you ask them?

peripatetic
12-28-16, 11:33 PM
eshy and it would be a question i won't write here.

what if your partner stopped showering more than a few times a month?

Greyhound1
12-29-16, 12:12 AM
I would have a real conversation with my partner and try to find out why.

What if you were the best professional in any field or job, what would it be?

peripatetic
12-29-16, 10:32 PM
philosopher/philo lecturer

what if you could have any exotic animal as a pet,which would you choose?

Greyhound1
12-30-16, 02:29 AM
I would like a Cheetah please.:)

What if you could be any animal (besides human) what would you be?

peripatetic
12-30-16, 02:40 AM
a squirrel...or possibly an octopus.

what if you could live anywhere?

Greyhound1
12-30-16, 02:46 AM
I would live in a state of happiness.;)

What if you could be a current or historic famous person, who would you choose?

peripatetic
12-30-16, 08:40 PM
Simone de Beauvoir

What if you could be invisible...where would you go?

Fraser_0762
12-30-16, 09:23 PM
I am invisible and I could be watching you right now ;)

What if you had the power to seduce anybody... Who would it be?

peripatetic
01-01-17, 03:47 PM
i'm not feeling the feeling especially at the moment, so maybe i'd seduce myself.

....in a world without paper.

Greyhound1
01-10-17, 01:34 AM
What if Clemson beat Alabama for the National Championship?

Oh, wait they just did.:p:faint:

peripatetic
08-20-17, 03:31 PM
i would resurrect the original thread (in answer to the last one on this thread: http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1952191#post1952191)

Lunacie
08-20-17, 07:08 PM
What if raindrops were made of chocolate milk? :scratch:

Greyhound1
08-20-17, 11:47 PM
What if raindrops were made of chocolate milk? :scratch:

Mmm. I would walk around with my mouth open looking up while it rained.

What if you could get rid of your ADHD but it would cost you your sight, which would you choose?

peripatetic
08-21-17, 12:57 AM
i couldn't lose my sight, not for only removing the adhd. all mental illness? bring on the blinding.

peripatetic
08-21-17, 09:50 AM
what if you could live without mental health issues, but five years would be lopped off your lifespan?