View Full Version : Внимание Дефицит Беспорядок

Ichpuchtli
06-01-05, 03:44 AM
Эй весь ты Русский народ из там , огорченный Я не надо говорить высшая отметка за классную работу русский так Я быть употребление высшая отметка за классную работу Перевод Паж.
http://bio.fizteh.ru/student/biotech/gen_modify_bomb.html
http://www.sedmoykanal.com/article.php3?id=925
http://health.rambler.ru/articles/10443/
http://sanmateo.networkofcare.org/mh/nimh/article.cfm?content=russ_child_adhd&language=russian
Огорченно если эти места будут никакими хорош, то только не переведите наилучшим образом.

Ichpuchtli
06-03-05, 11:57 PM
Любое говорит русского вне там знает все хорошие страницы на интернете о Ad/hd. Если вы хотите побеседовать или поговорить на русском языке, или, то вы имейте проблему как раз написать ниже меня ответит. Испытайте вашего русского если вы хотите тип ниже здесь.

Я как раз люблю русского дорога, котор он смотрит и все. Я заинтересован в учить его хороший. Любое знает где я могу.

noisyparrot
06-04-05, 04:47 PM
привет ичпучтли!! Ну я вроде по-русски умею. А мне лень прочитать все это - хотя выглядит очень интересно. А как относятся к детям с гиперактивностью в россии?

Ichpuchtli
06-04-05, 10:54 PM
Вы хотите некоторые страницы на русском языке о детях ADHD? Я сделаю мое самое лучшее для того чтобы найти вас страницы.

Ichpuchtli :) :)

noisyparrot
06-05-05, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the incredible service Ichpuchtli, but I am happy reading in English :-)) Just curious how ADHD is perceived in other countries.

Ichpuchtli
06-05-05, 08:41 AM
How do you know Russian? Yea your point is well seen when you say that and actully I have never been to Russia in my life so I have no idea. :o :o :o

I think it is precived differantly there. Like in Australia AD/HD is what most people consider someone to be very angry and aggresive.

Kasechka
03-15-11, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the incredible service Ichpuchtli, but I am happy reading in English :-)) Just curious how ADHD is perceived in other countries.

Vsem bol'shoi privet!
I don't have cyrillic fonts or i'd type in Russian. Aaaa-oooo? Kto to tam est'?

Trolling the aaaaaaaaaaaaancient boards and found this. Just couldn't resist from where I sit in the heart of mat' rodina (ne moia, no vse taki).

My sense is that ADHD is perceived as a children's condition that is overdiagnosed and a figment of those evil americans trying to posadit' vsekh na addictive drugs and enslave their Russian children. Seriously. I was on a Russian ADHD board where someone commented disparagingly about stimulants (which are, at any rate, illegal here) that "i've heard this is the secret of why Americans are always smiling, all those drugs that they take." No joke.

There are others though whose children are really suffering and who are ****ed off that prejudice and ignorance is allowed to deprive them of useful treatments. I feel for them. I don't get the sense that there is any understanding of this as a condition that persists into adulthood, outside of some very specialized scientific circles.

Vse iz byvshikh stran soiuza, daite o sebe znat'!

lingslp
03-15-11, 02:21 PM
Ahh it's so nice to see Russian again :) Quick question, Касечка, do you know if I have a prescription for a stimulant and am traveling in Russia if I can bring it into the country or not? I'm planning on traveling through Russia (finally, hooray!) in May and hopefully I will finally have meds by then...

Kasechka
03-15-11, 02:54 PM
Zdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrravvstvuite!

This is taken from Appendix 2 of THE AGREEMENT

About the order of moving of the goods by physical persons for a private use through customs border of the customs union and fulfillment of the customs operations connected with their release: Goods that are forbidden for import into the RF

narcotics, psychotropic substances and their precursors except for the limited quantities of narcotics and psychotropic substances in the form of medical products for personal application under medical indications in the presence of corresponding documents and also precursors in the volumes defined by the legislation of member state of the customs union

I take that to mean that if you have your prescription with you, and the quantities involve match what is prescribed, then yes, you may have them with you. Here they are not available--class 1!

Dobro pozhalovat'!

ADHDTigger
03-15-11, 04:55 PM
Lingslp, it is always a good thing to check with your local embassy before travel. If you do not have a local Russian embassy, check with our state department.

From the quote of Appendix Two that Kasechka helpfully posted above, I agree with her assessment. Make certain that a copy of your prescription is with your passport at all times.

We have a few current Russian posters here. Some in Russia, some not. I hope you are able to find one another.

lingslp
03-16-11, 02:16 AM
Спасибо!

PuprleBroa
07-24-11, 01:21 PM
Zdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrravvstvuite!

This is taken from Appendix 2 of THE AGREEMENT

About the order of moving of the goods by physical persons for a private use through customs border of the customs union and fulfillment of the customs operations connected with their release: Goods that are forbidden for import into the RF

narcotics, psychotropic substances and their precursors except for the limited quantities of narcotics and psychotropic substances in the form of medical products for personal application under medical indications in the presence of corresponding documents and also precursors in the volumes defined by the legislation of member state of the customs union

I take that to mean that if you have your prescription with you, and the quantities involve match what is prescribed, then yes, you may have them with you. Here they are not available--class 1!

Dobro pozhalovat'!

The problem is, that russian system is corrupted, so unless you bribe them or know somebody powerfull, they can come up with excuses, why your meds should be taken away and why you should go to jail, so it's a really bad idea to take meds there with you, because why should those stingy animals on the border get even a penny of your money?

Of course when I was departing from Odessa, they tried to make me pay $100 because the stamp in my passport was 1 day expired and I had no money, so I'm just standing there and thinking, kurva, I'm stuck in this country for an unknown amount of time now, because even if I had money I wouldn't give it to them because it's going to take me 2 weeks of extreme labour to get that much money and if I had them I would spend it on myself, so I should just drown myself in Black Sea and get it over with. I think the boarding security was able to read my mind and told me I can board anyways, but if they can tell that you are sane enough they won't let you go like this, especially if you not of russian origin, because they all believe that if you were born somewhere else (especially in North America), you must be loaded.

Leftish
08-06-12, 04:52 PM
Right name of the topic must be "Синдром дефицита внимания и гиперактивности". Correct please.

Leftish
08-06-12, 06:58 PM
My sense is that ADHD is perceived as a children's condition that is overdiagnosed and a figment of those evil americans trying to make all the people use addictive drugs and enslave their Russian children. Seriously. I was on a Russian ADHD board where someone commented disparagingly about stimulants (which are, at any rate, illegal here) that "i've heard this is the secret of why Americans are always smiling, all those drugs that they take." No joke.

There are others though whose children are really suffering and who are ****ed off that prejudice and ignorance is allowed to deprive them of useful treatments. I feel for them. I don't get the sense that there is any understanding of this as a condition that persists into adulthood, outside of some very specialized scientific circles.

Clear truth. As russian i confirm it. We hugely degraded for these 20 years.
In Ukraine situation is commonly the same, but slightly better, here like in China ADD is admit, but like childish desease only.
But in internet all you'll find about ADD is ignorant rubbish like pharmacy industry spread "childish cocaine" as they call ritalin here. COnspiracy theory is or national sport. :)

Nifferka
11-29-12, 11:17 AM
I'm in the 'stans. No one seems to have heard of it here, even though everyone I meet seems to have it...