View Full Version : Always alone

Fraser_0762
12-23-16, 12:18 PM
So now it's nearly 2017. I'm 26 years old and I can now grow a huge ugly beard which I use to cover up my big ugly face.

I feel like i'm never going to meet anyone who likes me. Even if somebody did like me, I wouldn't even know about it unless she openly admitted to it. I can't read social signals at all. :(

It sucks. I feel like i'm going to go through life feeling this way, then i'll be dying all alone without anybody beside me.

midnightstar
12-23-16, 04:59 PM
Fraser you're not ugly :grouphug:

Fraser_0762
12-23-16, 05:06 PM
Fraser you're not ugly :grouphug:

Thanks midnightstar. :grouphug:

But I feel like people are judging me negatively the instant they see me. I try to smile and act positive (doesn't come naturally) and I think people see straight through it. :(

DJ Bill
12-23-16, 09:39 PM
You need to find a way to like YOU before you get involved in a relationship. I agree, if that's you in the avatar pic, you aren't ugly at all!

...and what other people think about you is never what you think they are thinking. At least that has been my experience.

You're fine. I won't share how old I am and I haven't found anyone yet either. I really don't care anymore, and who knows some day my perfect mate might just show up. I try to be a person I like and respect, and that will attract good people.

Keep on keeping on! It'll work out.

acdc01
12-25-16, 10:40 AM
If your avatar is you, I'd say you are actually a pretty good looking guy. You seem smart too I think. Social skills, I think there is bound to be someone out there that can understand your disabilities. And you are still fairly young at 26.

DJBills given some pretty good advice I think. Can't really add much more.