View Full Version : New generic Ritalin

Flurries
12-23-16, 11:15 PM
Just picked up my prescription and it's a different pill. Now I'm getting Camber generic Ritalin. Does anyone have any experiences with this manufacturer?

roberski
12-26-16, 07:06 PM
I just logged in for the first time in years because I have the same damned question.

becketfranklin
01-17-17, 02:16 PM
My new refill by Camber is giving me strange side effects. (I actually take it for hyposomnia, not ADD.) The most alarming side effect is drowsiness. I am concerned about driving while taking the drug. I had much better efficacy with the generic ritalin by Caraco.

Smith10mm
06-09-17, 04:26 PM
I take methylphenidate 20 mg instant release tablets and recently my Pharmacy switch to camber Pharmaceuticals. The difference in the two medications is incredibly different. Not exactly sure of the manufacturer that I was taking before but camber feels like a 5 mg pill versus a 20 mg. I talked to the pharmacy about it and got no help as they stated it has the same ingredients. My advice is to stay away from camber Pharmaceuticals methylphenidate as you will be disappointed with the performance if it's anything like what I'm experiencing. After a little research on the internet I'm not the only one that complained about cambercomma there's all kinds of issues with their generic medications

sarahsweets
06-11-17, 04:56 AM
I take methylphenidate 20 mg instant release tablets and recently my Pharmacy switch to camber Pharmaceuticals. The difference in the two medications is incredibly different. Not exactly sure of the manufacturer that I was taking before but camber feels like a 5 mg pill versus a 20 mg. I talked to the pharmacy about it and got no help as they stated it has the same ingredients. My advice is to stay away from camber Pharmaceuticals methylphenidate as you will be disappointed with the performance if it's anything like what I'm experiencing. After a little research on the internet I'm not the only one that complained about cambercomma there's all kinds of issues with their generic medications

Have you tried asking if your pharmacy would consider ordering a different generic?
Even if they tell you youre crazy you could still ask.
Something like:
" hey mr pharmacist, I know its totally me and psychological but are you still able to order a different one?I know what you say is soooo true but for my own curiosity as a paying customer, is there any compromise we can try>"

schleppenheimer
10-06-17, 12:38 AM
We are having the same issues with Camber generic ritalin ... it's like my college-aged son isn't taking ANYTHING. What can we do about this?