View Full Version : Tips on Finding Barr Dex

HoopsFan
01-06-17, 09:11 PM
I have been struggling to find Barr over the last couple months. Everyone (I've called 5 different pharmacy chains) can only get Mallincrodkt or KVK Tech. Both are horrible. I tried Vyvanse to try to get some quality control and consistency in my life but it really didn't help. It was more like Mallincrodkt I think.

I may try IR Adderal to see if there is more consistency from month to month with that script.

Is anyone else having this issue?

elite242lbs
01-06-17, 10:56 PM
I'm personally thinking of giving Zenzedi a shot.

HoopsFan
01-06-17, 11:04 PM
So you're having trouble finding it too?

elite242lbs
01-07-17, 12:57 AM
So you're having trouble finding it too?

No, Im currently on adderall but switching to dex. Saw the coupon program on zenzedi website and figured even if it was 30 tablets it is still free for the first fill so why not.

Jenn1202
01-09-17, 04:07 PM
Have you tried asking your pharmacy to special order it for you? It usually takes a couple of days.

Sickle
01-22-17, 06:06 PM
Teva owns Actavis now and I think it must be cheaper to deal with them because on their site, they show those instead of Barr now.

aeon
01-22-17, 08:50 PM
I certainly have no complaints about the KVK Tech Dex IR.

Cheers,
Ian

Little Nut
01-23-17, 11:42 AM
For Dex IR, I have used Zenzedi and Mallinckrodt and recently switched to KVK tech. All 3 are interchangeable for me. I will probably go back to the Mallinckrodt because it is a PITA to split the Zenzedi and the KVK tech even though they are scored. They mostly fracture into multiple pieces and the Mallinckrodt can be cleanly broken by hand. I have had success w/ a couple of toothpicks and my pill cutter, but not going to continue unless I have to.

raw_input
03-01-17, 02:42 PM
I certainly have no complaints about the KVK Tech Dex IR.

Cheers,
Ian

Same - it's been great for me.