View Full Version : How come when it wears off? personality

Jill22089
01-14-17, 05:01 PM
this is weird to say but when im on it im more serious, together, basically not as "fun" you know? when it wearss off i have more energy i bob my head to the music in the car, u know like free spirited like usual i am more fun, why does it do that to you? i like what it doe as far as controllin my impulse and getting me to be less frustrated with tasks and other things but im so fun without it i miss that.

Little Nut
01-14-17, 06:00 PM
What's your history w/ stimulants?

Fraser_0762
01-14-17, 06:07 PM
Becausing being forgetful, disorganized, implusive and generally unaware of your surroundings can be fun sometimes.

Stimulants tend to take away things that you can look at yourself and laugh about. Although i'd say that laughing at yourself for doing silly things is more of a coping mechanism, it helps us to deal with situations where we feel we have pretty little control over things.

dvdnvwls
01-14-17, 06:15 PM
Your dosage could be too much, or you could be taking a medication that doesn't agree with you. Explore those possibilities. If they're false, fine - but you need to find out.

C15H25N3O
01-14-17, 09:47 PM
If you miss being yourself you could try to enjoy it sometimes and keep off meds if not needed.
Thats why I started micro-dosaging but I also have been on full doses the last two days.
Being everyday on full medication can be boring.