View Full Version : Fetzima and Alertec

|Eden|
01-19-17, 10:53 PM
Anyone taking Fetzima and Alertec(meds to keep you awake) ? How is it ?

I was on Effexor but he is now trying a different anti-depress since changing my ADD meds doesn't accomplish anything ! I have a high tolerance to medication, my doctor is puzzled on how much I can take in. I have high dosage of meds and yet, not much is helping. So we're trying a new anti depressant. I'm keeping my Vyvanse for now. He also prescribed Alertec, this is suppose to keep me awake, as he suspects Narcolepsy. I can sleep 16 to 24 hours. There is no way I can live like this !

I hope this helps, I'm getting out of options :(

BellaVita
01-19-17, 11:07 PM
Have you had a full blood work-up done to rule out any medical issues?

I am not too familiar with those antidepressants but I hope that something helps you.

|Eden|
01-24-17, 12:09 AM
Yes I took blood test, blood pressure, everything.
At this point, I'm just on earth to be on earth, like for no reason, I'm lost, I can't even explain it. I lack any kind of feeling.

To top this off, I've been off anti-depressant for 2 days, and took my first dose of Fetzima today 120 mg, and I'm already experiencing strong and drowning in melancholy. I don't know if it's because iv'e been off meds for 2 days or the new ones are doing this to me. Or maybe it's just me being me. I'm so sick of all this :confused: