View Full Version : Heroes

midnightstar
01-23-17, 02:23 PM
Two questions for you all about heroes:

1) Would you choose to become a hero (as in saving the world from evil kinda hero type thing)?

and

2) Out of the chocolate heroes in cadburys chocolate tubs, which one would you be? :D

Just some randomness that I'm carrying on from the what's bothering you thread :lol:

My answer to question 1 is if I didn't have Ebony I'd consider the whole saving the world thing (Ebony's way too nervy to be able to handle moving in with someone she don't know then coming back to me, Tigger would be absolutely fine with playing musical houses as long as she was fed and played with) :o

My answer to question 2 is I'm the toffee chocolatey eclairs chocolates in the tub :lol: Hard exterior but as soft as mud in the middle :o

Fraser_0762
01-23-17, 03:03 PM
1) The only way to save the world from ourselves is by destroying it.

2) I hate cadbury's chocolate. It doesn't taste the same as it used to and tastes like chemicals. :(

psychopathetic
01-23-17, 03:14 PM
1. Yes. SO badly...for many, many, MANY reasons (some of them even very selfish reasons...like how good I'd feel about myself it'd make me /shame).

[Cadbury website product listings]

2. Caramel for sure! :D

midnightstar
01-23-17, 03:26 PM
1) The only way to save the world from ourselves is by destroying it.

2) I hate cadbury's chocolate. It doesn't taste the same as it used to and tastes like chemicals. :(

Which of the chocolates in the tub would you be though and why? ;)

1. Yes. SO badly...for many, many, MANY reasons (some of them even very selfish reasons...like how good I'd feel about myself it'd make me /shame).

[Cadbury website product listings

2. Caramel for sure! :D

Why do you say caramel? :D

Fraser_0762
01-23-17, 03:29 PM
Which of the chocolates in the tub would you be though and why? ;)

None of them. I'd like to be a tasty chocolate,then I could eat myself away.

midnightstar
01-23-17, 03:32 PM
None of them. I'd like to be a tasty chocolate,then I could eat myself away.

So out of all the chocolates that exist in the world, which chocolate would you be then? :D

*is annoying you just because I'm in a annoying mood tonight* :o

Fraser_0762
01-23-17, 03:38 PM
So out of all the chocolates that exist in the world, which chocolate would you be then? :D

*is annoying you just because I'm in a annoying mood tonight* :o

It's hard to say. I'm still looking for the most perfectly chocolately goodness that I can find. :eyebrow:

Once I discover it, I will build a giant "laser" and use it to transform myself into that chocolate.

I'll save you a nose or something.

Fuzzy12
01-23-17, 03:51 PM
I'd love to be a hero and save the world but i don't think I've got what it takes. If I did I probably would be a hero in some small way or the other.

I don't know Cadbury heroes. I think.

Little Missy
01-23-17, 04:53 PM
Oh, See's Chocolates. For sure!

Fuzzy12
01-23-17, 05:15 PM
It's hard to say. I'm still looking for the most perfectly chocolately goodness that I can find. :eyebrow:

Once I discover it, I will build a giant "laser" and use it to transform myself into that chocolate.

I'll save you a nose or something.

The most perfectly chocolatey goodness:

Ferrero rocher:eek:

Have you tried cadbury's medley (not sure if that's the name.) That's pretty good too.

Fraser_0762
01-23-17, 05:25 PM
Ferrero rocher:eek:

Are you my mum? :scratch: (Or is it a mum thing?)

I won't touch any cadbury anymore. I just think there is far better out there. Even Tesco's own brand tastes better to me.

Little Missy
01-23-17, 05:30 PM

I won't touch any cadbury anymore. I just think there is far better out there. Even Tesco's own brand tastes better to me.

There is! With real cocoa butter in it.

Fuzzy12
01-23-17, 05:33 PM

No it's a human thing!! :D

Do you seriously not like Ferrero rocher??? :eek:

Little Missy
01-23-17, 05:34 PM

I hate them. :eek:

Fuzzy12
01-23-17, 05:35 PM
I hate them. :eek:

How is that possible? ?????? :eek:

Fraser_0762
01-23-17, 05:38 PM

They're ok, considering i'm not a nut person. I'd love to try a nut free version, as I like every other aspect of them. Maybe a creamy filling in the centre. :)

It's Cadbury I can't stand though!

Little Missy
01-23-17, 05:41 PM
I like my nuts alone or no nuts at all!

Fuzzy12
01-23-17, 05:42 PM
They're ok, considering i'm not a nut person. I'd love to try a nut free version, as I like every other aspect of them. Maybe a creamy filling in the centre. :)

It's Cadbury I can't stand though!

I like my nuts alone or no nuts at all!

A creamy filling instead of yhr nut might actually make it even better. You guys are geniuses!! :eek:

Little Missy
01-23-17, 05:45 PM
Maple Creams encased in chocolate. Good chocolate. With real cocoa butter.

Fraser_0762
01-23-17, 05:50 PM
A creamy filling instead of yhr nut might actually make it even better. You guys are geniuses!! :eek:

Well..... Yeah..... http://salmiyaforum.net/ubb/graemlins/nerd.gif

Fuzzy12
01-23-17, 07:16 PM
I didn't eat chocolates for 7 years. Then I went crazy on them for about a month or so. Now.I'm off chocolates again. I should have had a Ferrero rocher or two in that short period a few months ago when I was eating chocolates again.

I did eat a lot of kitkat chunky though!! The hero among kitkats!!

Fraser_0762
01-23-17, 07:18 PM
I sometimes get "the itch" for chocolate and go on a very unhealthy binge, so tend to avoid it every other time.

C15H25N3O
01-23-17, 07:30 PM
You can eat every chocolate if you renaturalize it with some cacao beans.

Believe me, all healthy cacaos ingredients like magnesium, theobromin (stimulant), tryptophan (prodrug of serotonine) are killed by heat.

White chocolate is pure sugar and cacao butter.

Chocolate is a dead matter. If you eat it for your mood: Try cacao beans as I believe your mood does not want the sugar but the small amount of healthy stuff.

If it really needs to be sweetend chocolate I prefer swiss Lindt for it nice melting.

Lloyd_
01-26-17, 10:14 PM
Two questions for you all about heroes:

1) Would you choose to become a hero (as in saving the world from evil kinda hero type thing)?

https://media.giphy.com/media/aAizBbCRDWQhi/giphy.gif

Abi
01-26-17, 11:53 PM
1. Yes, I wish I had the abilities and/or resources to make a real positive difference to the world.

2. NO idea about this choc stuff. I'm watching my sugar intake.

Little Nut
01-27-17, 12:43 PM
1. No. Honest

2. Not a sweets kinda guy. Once or twice a year I may have 85% or 90% chocolate.

1A. Center of Attention is appealing though, but as I am.

aeon
01-27-17, 12:56 PM
1. I’m not sure, I want to say yes, but I am afraid I would mess things up somehow
2. I don’t eat Cadburys

Cheers,
Ian

Fuzzy12
01-27-17, 02:41 PM
I used to fantasise about being a super hero like buffy the vampire slayer and fighting demons.

I still do fairly often actually but now I also.fantasise about getting a 9 to 5 job...

Hermus
01-27-17, 03:03 PM
1. Definitely

2. I would be a Lenin chocolate, saving the world from greedy corporate executives. (Don't actually know Cadbury chocolate that well.)

Abi
01-27-17, 05:08 PM
Chocolate is like sex.

Even when it's not great, it's still pretty good.