View Full Version : Language and Country.

Ichpuchtli
06-04-05, 05:01 AM
If I have not posted already in a language that you may want post below and I will make a thread. If I have aleady made a thread a will send you Pm with the address.

So go ahead and post below in which language or country you would like a search in.

Ichpuchtli. :) :)

maori_boy
10-20-07, 10:49 PM
i speak both maori and english fluently

meadd823
10-25-07, 12:14 AM
hey Maori_boy, I think it is terrific that you have two languages, I am lucky to manage English although I understand some Spanish and I have accidentally read other languages and not realized it. I have really bad dyslexia.

maori_boy
10-25-07, 12:17 AM
spanish is a good language to learn, heaps of countries speak it.
i when to a kohunga reo school (language nest) when i was 3-4 until i went school. its a maori only school that heaps of maori preschoolers go to. its aim is to try and get maori to speak their language kinda thing.
ur writings reall good tho meadd for having dyslexia and all. i dont know much about it tho.

meadd823
11-06-07, 02:06 AM
ur writings reall good tho meadd for having dyslexia and all. i dont know much about it tho.

Some times a language all of it's own (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=498092#post498092).

Adult Dyslexia Signs and Symptoms: (http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=30018)

Matt S.
11-06-07, 10:15 AM
I speak English, Turkish, Russian, Japanese and American Sign Language fluently and need to learn more German and Spanish in order to speak them fluently. I have also learned some Hungarian, Chinese (Mandarin) and Swedish. Manic Behavior is all I can attribute to learning or having the desire to even learn another language, I put very little effort into it when I am not manic.

maori_boy
11-06-07, 10:25 AM
holy crap bro..u must be one smart guy ay.
thats awesome!

Matt S.
11-06-07, 10:38 AM
Certain languages give you this body rush when you are manic and scream at the top of your lungs, like Russian, that's an excellent manic language.

Plus I had some circumstances in my early adult life that allowed me to have a lot of "dead time" on my hands, I spent some time needing SSI/SSDI too, so I learned things constantly.

But I am off topic to the initial thread which has to do with wanting to post in languages and russian has a different alphabet and I have no desire to post in anything but english because translation takes forever with me as far as typing goes...

meadd823
04-11-08, 01:20 AM
Некоторые языки дают вам этого органа пик, когда вы manic и кричать в верхней части вашего легкие, как и русский, что прекрасная manic языка.

Плюс меня были некоторые обстоятельства, в начале моей взрослой жизни, что позволило мне еще много "мертвых времени", на мои руки, я в течение некоторого времени, нуждающихся в SSI / SSDI слишком, так что я узнал вещи постоянно.

Но я не по теме к первоначальному нить, которая связана с желающих разместить на языках, и русский есть разный алфавит, и у меня нет желания что-либо в должности, но потому, что английский перевод происходит со мной по мере ввода выходит ...

Hope this helps . . .. :D

Giulia
12-02-08, 12:03 PM
I speak French (my mother tongue), Italian, English and Greek, and I am learning Hebrew.

hidalgo
09-28-09, 06:38 PM
Hi There, I can speak Polish, Czech, English and Italian(a little bit). I can also understand Slovakian very well:). I live in New Zealand and I want to introduce myself:).

zandalm
09-28-09, 08:01 PM
Dutch, English (alledgedly), French, German, some spanish (but really, I forgot most) some czech (again, I forgot most) and I'm supposed to speak bahasa Indonesia (Indonsian, close to Malay) but I think I can only remember how to count.

But then, the English, French and basic Spanish is enough to order food and drinks in a large part of the world so I'm not complaining

AliKatski
01-25-10, 12:46 PM
I speak English (of course), and Polish, if anyone wants a chat ;)