View Full Version : Wonderful people

midnightstar
01-29-17, 02:28 PM
Have you ever met someone who is such a wonderful person you think it makes you look like a bad person?

idk what's got into me today ............ can't get this out of my head now ..........

Fraser_0762
01-29-17, 02:49 PM
Nope. Haven't came across anybody in my life and thought they were "wonderful". Everybody has a dark side and i'm always good at exposing them.

aeon
01-29-17, 03:14 PM
No, but I've met someone so very wonderful that I want to be with her until the end of my days.

BlessÚd Be,
Ian

Little Nut
01-29-17, 03:14 PM
Yes, I've met individuals that are much more accomplished than me in 1 or more areas. People I would love to just change places with or aspire to be more like them. I am curious though, is this someone you met recently or something that came to mind? If it was me, I would be interested in why I couldn't get it out of my mind. -LN

Little Nut
01-29-17, 03:15 PM
No, but I've met someone so very wonderful that I want to be with her until the end of my days.

BlessÚd Be,
Ian

Give it up dude. Who you crushin' on? Nosey *******s like me wanna know. -LN

midnightstar
01-29-17, 03:31 PM
Yes, I've met individuals that are much more accomplished than me in 1 or more areas. People I would love to just change places with or aspire to be more like them. I am curious though, is this someone you met recently or something that came to mind? If it was me, I would be interested in why I couldn't get it out of my mind. -LN

It's a mate of mine from work, right from when I started the job every time we've been on the same shifts she's asked me if I want a lift into work and she's also looked after Ebony and Tigger for me if I've been away from home for any reason.

I have done things for her as well, like I've given her loads of stuff after she had a house fire to help her get back to normal but that just does not seem enough for what she's done for me. idk if this even makes sense?

Little Missy
01-29-17, 03:46 PM
Give it up dude. Who you crushin' on? Nosey *******s like me wanna know. -LN

I'm wondering too! :)

Little Nut
01-29-17, 04:03 PM
I'm wondering too! :)

Hey LM, I don't think Aeon is avoiding us, but he sure as hell isn't stopping to chat either. -LN

Little Nut
01-29-17, 04:06 PM
It's a mate of mine from work, right from when I started the job every time we've been on the same shifts she's asked me if I want a lift into work and she's also looked after Ebony and Tigger for me if I've been away from home for any reason.

I have done things for her as well, like I've given her loads of stuff after she had a house fire to help her get back to normal but that just does not seem enough for what she's done for me. idk if this even makes sense?

Any idea what prompted this specific musing.....?

aeon
01-29-17, 04:10 PM
She's a bonny lass with a heart of the purest gold, and she's sweeter than May's blooming lilacs, full stop.

And that's all for now, goodpeoples.

Cheers,
Ian

Little Nut
01-29-17, 04:22 PM
Best wishes Aeon. It is just nice being around that kinda magic.

sarek
01-29-17, 04:25 PM
I am a a point in my life where I can see the miracle of all the amazing people who are in my life. Many of them are there for me in my daily physical life, many others I know online with some of the very best right here on this very forum.

midnightstar
01-29-17, 05:03 PM
I am a a point in my life where I can see the miracle of all the amazing people who are in my life. Many of them are there for me in my daily physical life, many others I know online with some of the very best right here on this very forum.

And I can vouch for the fact that sarek is one of the best on this forum :)