View Full Version : West-Ward generic?

elite242lbs
02-03-17, 07:37 PM
I'm currently having a script filled by my mail order pharmacy. I called and asked for status and asked out of curiosity which manufacturer they were sending. They informed me they are sending Mayne, but asked if I had preference and I really don't since I've never tried any. I was looking for different generic manufacturers available and I came across West-Ward but can't even find a single image of a pill. Does anyone know if West-Ward is indeed distributing generic Desoxyn?

b3nault
02-14-17, 10:41 PM
I'm currently having a script filled by my mail order pharmacy. I called and asked for status and asked out of curiosity which manufacturer they were sending. They informed me they are sending Mayne, but asked if I had preference and I really don't since I've never tried any. I was looking for different generic manufacturers available and I came across West-Ward but can't even find a single image of a pill. Does anyone know if West-Ward is indeed distributing generic Desoxyn?

I am currently taking Mayne generic, and I don't like it as much as the older generic from Mylan. Ive never heard of West-Ward generic. Hmmmm.

elite242lbs
02-14-17, 11:18 PM
I am currently taking Mayne generic, and I don't like it as much as the older generic from Mylan. Ive never heard of West-Ward generic. Hmmmm.

Is Mylan still around bc from what I was told by pharmacy that there was only Mayne available?