View Full Version : How too beat the post adderall weight gain. Its possible but complicated.

Jake3025
02-04-17, 01:25 AM
I think I know how too beat the post adderall weight gain. As of right now I do 20 mins of cardio along with 45 mins of weight lifting. I force my self too eat 5-6 small meals a day, and have managed too put on 6 pounds of mucele in 5 months. Once you quite adderall you must take a cycle of ephedrine found behind the counter at most pharmacy. Combind the ephedrine with 200 milligrams of caffeine with a very low carb diet. I will increase my cardio too 40 mins. Once I'm done with the ephedrine cycle for about a month I will take a cycle on yohimbe hcl for a month. Its a stimulant used as an appetite suppresnt and therogenic over the counter at gnc and vitamen shop. Its weaker then ephedrine. After words continue the very low carb diet

namazu
02-04-17, 01:41 AM
Did you have side effects that led you to stop the Adderall? Why not just taper off the Adderall slowly, rather than add/cycle through 2 (well, 3 if you count the extra caffeine!) additional stimulants?

Regular exercise and healthy eating (whether low-carb or some other diet that works for you) are your best bet to combat weight gain. Easier said than done, but...

Are you finding that you're able to manage your ADHD OK with your current exercise routine and diet?

elite242lbs
02-04-17, 01:55 PM
ECA stack is great, I've used it all my life before training. But if I were get off my current meds I believe I would rely more on provigil at first.

sarahsweets
02-07-17, 03:34 PM
I think I know how too beat the post adderall weight gain. As of right now I do 20 mins of cardio along with 45 mins of weight lifting. I force my self too eat 5-6 small meals a day, and have managed too put on 6 pounds of mucele in 5 months. Once you quite adderall you must take a cycle of ephedrine found behind the counter at most pharmacy. Combind the ephedrine with 200 milligrams of caffeine with a very low carb diet. I will increase my cardio too 40 mins. Once I'm done with the ephedrine cycle for about a month I will take a cycle on yohimbe hcl for a month. Its a stimulant used as an appetite suppresnt and therogenic over the counter at gnc and vitamen shop. Its weaker then ephedrine. After words continue the very low carb diet

I take a little issue with you saying that when you quit adderall you MUST take ephedrine. All the stimulants you mentioned together can be eliminated with just taking the adderall if you are taking them for adhd. If its just for training then I dont know what you are taking for the adhd.

dvdnvwls
02-07-17, 06:17 PM
This is the kind of solution that happened to end up working temporarily for one person in one set of very particular circumstances. It indicates precisely nothing, to everyone else.

dvdnvwls
02-07-17, 06:57 PM
(Don't get me wrong - I'm glad it worked for you. Just it's a very individual personal method where the first step is "Be Jake3025, or exactly like him".)