View Full Version : Is it possible to physically be in multiple places at once?

midnightstar
02-04-17, 04:29 AM
idk if this was just a stupid dream last night but basically either I was in multiple places at once doing really bad stuff (I don't really want to go too much into detail here - it's enough to say it was really bad)

I had a machine that made a noise like a photocopier and kept moving me from place to place in less than a second allowing me to do the really bad stuff. Was this just a stupid dream or did I really do bad stuff last night without even knowing about it? As in be hundreds of miles away from home within seconds and then be back at home long before the bad stuff was discovered?

Fuzzy12
02-04-17, 04:31 AM
Definitely a dream star!! :grouphug:

midnightstar
02-04-17, 04:38 AM
How can I be sure though Fuzzy? What if there's bad stuff in the news that I made happen last night? :faint:

Fraser_0762
02-04-17, 04:47 AM
Could you send this photocopier to me via dreammail? It sounds like it could come in handy. :)

midnightstar
02-04-17, 04:52 AM
You're welcome to it Fraser, idk if it's safe though particularly if it makes people do bad things (or am I making stuff up idk)

Fraser_0762
02-04-17, 05:01 AM
It's ok.... I like dangerous things.

stef
02-04-17, 05:11 AM
Star , totally not possible!
One awful thing about bad dreams is a lingrring detail making the dream seem real

I posted i had a bad dream about work
In that dream i could actually read a printed email
It said " you should have quitted" ( meaning my job)
Its even with grammar mistake that a french person would make
And in my memory it still looks like any regular printed email
And that was wednesday night!

Lunacie
02-04-17, 11:57 AM
You're welcome to it Fraser, idk if it's safe though particularly if it makes people do bad things (or am I making stuff up idk)

I just can't imagine you ever doing anything horrible, much less several things
in just one night. Maybe I could dream that, but I can't imagine it.

Could be a premise for a tv show or movie though. Send the idea to Wes Craven,
out of your mind and into his. :giggle:

midnightstar
02-04-17, 12:11 PM
I just can't imagine you ever doing anything horrible, much less several things
in just one night. Maybe I could dream that, but I can't imagine it.

Could be a premise for a tv show or movie though. Send the idea to Wes Craven,
out of your mind and into his. :giggle:

So you don't think I'm capable of killing anyone in a really nasty way (might as well post what I am fretting about being as you're all saying it was just a stupid dozy dream) and making their deaths look like suicides (and yes this is meant as plural) http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/horror/scared-smiley-emoticon.gif

(hoping so much this post does not get me in real life trouble) :faint:

And who is Wes Craven? :scratch:

dvdnvwls
02-04-17, 12:23 PM
Having a dream where you imagine that you killed people is actually a pretty standard kind of dream. You dream about it so you don't have to really do it. You're fine, and it's normal.

And a dream where you have a machine that allows you to be in several places at once is brilliant. :)

midnightstar
02-04-17, 12:26 PM
dvd is it normal though for some of the people to be people I got bullied by but haven't thought of them for years and others were complete strangers? :faint: As in literally I would not know them if they walked up to me and said my real life name and said they knew me :eyebrow:

Lunacie
02-04-17, 01:04 PM
So you don't think I'm capable of killing anyone in a really nasty way (might as well post what I am fretting about being as you're all saying it was just a stupid dozy dream) and making their deaths look like suicides (and yes this is meant as plural) http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/horror/scared-smiley-emoticon.gif

(hoping so much this post does not get me in real life trouble) :faint:

And who is Wes Craven? :scratch:

Wesley Earl "Wes" Craven was an American film director, writer, producer and actor. He was known for his pioneering work in the genre of horror films, particularly slasher films, where his impact on the genre was considered prolific and influential. from Wikipedia

I didn't realize he had died so not sure what his address is these days. ;)

Sounds like you wish those bullies would feel bad enough about what they
did to kill themselves (suicide). That's quite understandable.

dvdnvwls
02-04-17, 01:29 PM
People who during the day have serious problems with anxiety (midnight I think that's you) still have the same kinds of dreams as average people. When you wake up and your usual anxiety starts again, the anxiety can make you wonder if something is wrong with that kind of dream, or if there's something wrong with you for having it.

The truth is that there's nothing wrong with either one. You're good, and that kind of dream is common and normal to have.

There's also a theory that if you work hard to avoid thinking a certain thought, it is likely to show up in your dreams instead.

midnightstar
02-04-17, 03:01 PM
So it was definately a stupid dream and not real?

dvdnvwls
02-04-17, 03:16 PM
So it was definately a stupid dream and not real?
Definitely not real.

Dreams create fake situations that allow you to pretend to do things that might not be good in real life. That's one of the reasons we have dreams - they give us a safe place to put our bad thoughts. Having bad thoughts in your dreams only shows that your brain is functioning correctly.

If you were to wake up and really do what was in the dream, that wouldn't be good - but of course you're not doing that.

midnightstar
02-04-17, 03:24 PM
Definitely not real.

Dreams create fake situations that allow you to pretend to do things that might not be good in real life. That's one of the reasons we have dreams - they give us a safe place to put our bad thoughts. Having bad thoughts in your dreams only shows that your brain is functioning correctly.

If you were to wake up and really do what was in the dream, that wouldn't be good - but of course you're not doing that.

What's with the machine that makes a noise like a photocopier though? idk if the machine in the dream controlled me to do that in the dream or what :scratch:

dvdnvwls
02-04-17, 03:36 PM
What's with the machine that makes a noise like a photocopier though? idk if the machine in the dream controlled me to do that in the dream or what :scratch:
It's a fantasy machine that your dream invented, to allow you to understand the dream. It's not real either.

The only real thing is maybe you've had some bad feelings about bullies lately. Your dream may have taken those bad feelings and made them into a story, to help you feel better, or even just to let you "vent". That way, you don't have to really go and do any bad things.

aeon
02-04-17, 03:40 PM
The only way that you can be in multiple places at once is if you get whacked and your parts end up in multiple poly bags.

Cheers,
Ian