View Full Version : Has any one tried

myth20
02-08-17, 08:02 PM
Prasco for adderall xr 10mg? My dosage are morning xr 10mg and ir afternoon 5mg x2. For the last month walgreens in my place having this issues running out of stock.

I am going to get my script try to fill at walmart since one of the wallgreens has Prasco. I did not want to try other than Teva.

http://www.prasco.com/index.php/prasco-expands-its-portfolio-through-acquisition-of-tevas-authorized-generic-of-adderall-xr-extended-release-capsules-cii/

itaintme
02-23-17, 11:41 PM
Oops! just now noticed that your link was the same as mine!

My pharmacist let me know that they were changing from Sandoz to something else - she showed me the box and it said Prasco.

You may be in luck, as Prasco is acquiring Teva, so hopefully the Generic Adderall XR will be made by the same people the same way.

http://www.prasco.com/index.php/prasco-expands-its-portfolio-through-acquisition-of-tevas-authorized-generic-of-adderall-xr-extended-release-capsules-cii/

AS RELEASED 6.28.16

Prasco Expands Its Portfolio Through Acquisition of Teva’s Authorized Generic of Adderall XR® (Mixed Salts of a Single-Entity Amphetamine Product) Extended Release Capsules, CII

Cincinnati, OH, June 28, 2016/PRNewswire/ — Prasco Laboratories (“Prasco”) today announced that it has entered into agreements with Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Teva) and Shire LLC, an indirect subsidiary of Shire plc, to acquire the rights to distribute Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate Monohydrate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and Amphetamine Sulfate (Mixed Salts of a Single-Entity Amphetamine Product) Extended Release Capsules, CII, 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 25 mg, and 30 mg, the Authorized Generic (AG) version of Adderall XR® Extended Release Capsules, CII.
The Authorized Generic of Adderall XR is being divested by Teva as a precondition to its pending acquisition of Allergan’s generics business. Upon closing of its transaction with Teva, Prasco will immediately take over the distribution of the product, providing a seamless transition for both customers and patients.