View Full Version : Going out there in the world I subject myself to humilation on a daily basis.

Lloyd_
02-19-17, 06:15 AM
Between my personality quirks to annoying people with being absent minded is a struggle and any day that is a 'good day' is a day where I haven't done something to where I feel embarrassed or humiliated by my own shortcomings. I'm not suicidal or anything but if I found out tomorrow that I have a terminal disease of course I would miss my loved ones but honestly I've had enough and want off this planet. Putting my handicaps aside, this world is just filled with the worst scum and rotten people who run everything. The world would be a literal paradise if it weren't for all the ****ty people who live in it and to those who say I'm being cynical or too negative well a big **** you to you too! :)

There is no reason why any of us have to be subjected to this type of humiliation and you know what I mean by that. I rather just be struck down now than have to face more years of humiliation and more years of living in poverty because upward mobility is extremely limited to those of us who have trouble with employment stability or those unemployed and have to depend of government assistance.

It just angers me when I have to read the posts from others on here who are forced to go through the same BS as myself or worse in some cases that I wish a horrible slow death upon those keep ******* with you guys and gals. :mad:

Wish everyday doesn't have to feel like a mental prison for some of us, I want out, have had enough of this bs. Get me out of here.

sarahsweets
02-19-17, 06:38 AM
I am sorry you feel this way. Whether its true or not I think its important to look at your own behavior and what you can change to make life worth living even under dire circumstances. Its easy to want to throw in the towel but we both know thats not the solution. I know when I have felt this way I try and take a look at what I can do to make it better for me. Usually that involves a change, however small and it usually involves a change in the way I think. My thinking is 75% of the problem in most cases.

Fraser_0762
02-19-17, 08:33 AM
There's a lot of **** in the world, which is why the world needs good people like yourself to balance things out. The world will never be rid of the things that grind you down, but people like yourself will always be here to make things seem alright.

I know it's easier said than done. But keep your chin up. Laugh at the things that try to bring you down. Laugh at how pathetic those things really are. The more you can laugh about the struggles, the better you'll feel in the long run.

Lloyd_
02-20-17, 06:27 PM
There's a lot of **** in the world, which is why the world needs good people like yourself to balance things out. The world will never be rid of the things that grind you down, but people like yourself will always be here to make things seem alright.

I know it's easier said than done. But keep your chin up. Laugh at the things that try to bring you down. Laugh at how pathetic those things really are. The more you can laugh about the struggles, the better you'll feel in the long run.

That is a very nice thing to say about me Fraser, but I don't find any humor in falling short in everything from my relationships with people and in the work place, always falling behind everyone else and being on the receiving end of their scorn, constantly reminded over the years that I'm not as competent as most people that I'm slow or I don't listen or I can't pay attention, maybe you all are stronger than I am or more content, you all can be humble and meek and inherit the earth, not I. I want out of here and so I wait for death to take me away.

Fraser_0762
02-20-17, 06:37 PM
That is a very nice thing to say about me Fraser, but I don't find any humor in falling short in everything from my relationships with people and in the work place, always falling behind everyone else and being on the receiving end of their scorn, constantly reminded over the years that I'm not as competent as most people that I'm slow or I don't listen or I can't pay attention, maybe you all are stronger than I am or more content, you all can be humble and meek and inherit the earth, not I. I want out of here and so I wait for death to take me away.

No, i'm not any stronger than you are. I'm plagued by these same issues on a daily basis. The only difference is how I choose to react to these problems. I could beat myself up about it and tell myself how pathetic I am. But why beat myself up about something that I can do nothing about anyway?

I'm not saying you should laugh because you find it funny, i'm saying you should laugh anyway, even if you don't. Laughing like everything else becomes a habit and the more you do it, the less time you spend beating yourself up about things.

We're all waiting for death to take us away in this world, that's all life is, a waiting game. The only thing that really matters is how you treat yourself while you're waiting.

Lloyd_
02-20-17, 08:31 PM
No, i'm not any stronger than you are. I'm plagued by these same issues on a daily basis. The only difference is how I choose to react to these problems. I could beat myself up about it and tell myself how pathetic I am. But why beat myself up about something that I can do nothing about anyway?

I'm not saying you should laugh because you find it funny, i'm saying you should laugh anyway, even if you don't. Laughing like everything else becomes a habit and the more you do it, the less time you spend beating yourself up about things.

We're all waiting for death to take us away in this world, that's all life is, a waiting game. The only thing that really matters is how you treat yourself while you're waiting.

Thank you for those wise words, I will try to keep this in perspective. You're right, I need to try to make the best of my situation while I'm still here, for all I know I might be here longer than I would actually like to haha.

Wuvmy3kitties
02-22-17, 02:04 PM
I hear ya loud and clear, Lloyd. I keep wishing I was dead too. (I'm not suicidal, just sick of dealing with rude selfish smug snarky people who live in this crap-hole of a city.) All these jerks say if you say anything is "get a car" or "move" but I can't afford to do either. Makes me wish I could just tell these idiots to **** off.

I kinda wish there was a video game where you could insert images of the ppl who annoy you in it and then shoot at them with a gun, rifle, etc. Something to just release the energy and make you feel better without hurting anyone.

sarahsweets
02-22-17, 06:40 PM
I hear ya loud and clear, Lloyd. I keep wishing I was dead too. (I'm not suicidal, just sick of dealing with rude selfish smug snarky people who live in this crap-hole of a city.) All these jerks say if you say anything is "get a car" or "move" but I can't afford to do either. Makes me wish I could just tell these idiots to **** off.

I kinda wish there was a video game where you could insert images of the ppl who annoy you in it and then shoot at them with a gun, rifle, etc. Something to just release the energy and make you feel better without hurting anyone.

Its good to vent. As long as the negative feelings are removed by the venting. Otherwise its just stoking the fire.

Nelson1967
02-23-17, 09:16 PM
My deal is I am over strong tuff love and take no bs ever no matter what I'm sick of all the loose living kids these days it all makes me wish to throw up why are the kids of today running their homes instead of dad or mom guess I was born in the wrong generation and I'm only 49 wish people would all live old fashion methods of the last generations

Lloyd_
02-26-17, 10:52 PM
My deal is I am over strong tuff love and take no bs ever no matter what I'm sick of all the loose living kids these days it all makes me wish to throw up why are the kids of today running their homes instead of dad or mom guess I was born in the wrong generation and I'm only 49 wish people would all live old fashion methods of the last generations

Could you give a brief synopsis? I'm having trouble following what you are implying here.