View Full Version : Flirted with a woman yesterday mid 20s

Postulate
02-19-17, 04:05 PM
We had a nice conversation, but since we were at work we had few time to talk between calls so I told her to talk on messenger after work because she looked and sounded interested. She looked interested because she asked me weird, dating questions, smiling all the time, looking in the eyes for a long time too.

I did notice however that her hands were red and her voice was high pitched, like her heart was pumping. The skin on her hands was very thin looking and around the bones it was really white, and around the white spots it was really red, and the hands contrasted with her fore-arms who were whitish. Couldn't tell if her pupils were dilated because her eyes are really dark but her eyes did look like two dark marbles, like...dark.

She sends me a reply via messenger at like 5am, I'm like what the?!?...and after talking about myself in like 100 words, she probes with the most random question ever that had nothing to do with me. Short replies, disorganized thoughts etc.

Am I looking at someone abusing amphetamines and skipping many nights in a row?

dvdnvwls
02-19-17, 05:56 PM
Maybe - but whatever it is, it sounds like someone to stay away from socially.

sarahsweets
02-20-17, 05:24 AM
What makes you think she is abusing amphetamines over abusing something else?

Postulate
02-20-17, 12:01 PM
What makes you think she is abusing amphetamines over abusing something else?

She left me with the impression that she didn't sleep for quite a while, she looked tired but in the same time she wasn't sleepy. She was acting un-natural, almost like she was aware that her eyes were too widely open and she was trying to keep them more closed. She also tried to justify her poor condition with pain from an injury without me commenting on it or saying anything. Then she messaged me at 5am so I doubt she slept that night either.

I drank quite a few times with my friends on Friday night, so I know how they look on Saturday morning and I have only seen tweakers being in her condition. I know after the drug, their blood tends to drop heavily to extremities like the feet and the hands. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. Nothing important, I was just wondering.

Little Nut
02-20-17, 04:13 PM
TBH, you are the only one that can answer. In my case, if I met someone very interesting and there was a "spark", I would ask her out. Whether she drinks, smokes cigarettes, smokes pot, or some other recreational aid is not a deal breaker for ME. If she does have problems too big for YOU to want to deal with, you will find out soon enough. For all you know now, you are worrying about nothing and she may turn out to be the best thing that happened to you. -LN

Postulate
02-20-17, 08:14 PM
TBH, you are the only one that can answer. In my case, if I met someone very interesting and there was a "spark", I would ask her out. Whether she drinks, smokes cigarettes, smokes pot, or some other recreational aid is not a deal breaker for ME. If she does have problems too big for YOU to want to deal with, you will find out soon enough. For all you know now, you are worrying about nothing and she may turn out to be the best thing that happened to you. -LN

Oh, it's not a problem if she abuses amphetamines, I just need to know it in order to understand how she feels and what she needs. Otherwise I could misinterpret everything.

Little Nut
02-21-17, 09:02 AM
Oh, it's not a problem if she abuses amphetamines, I just need to know it in order to understand how she feels and what she needs. Otherwise I could misinterpret everything.

Ask her out. If she says no, no need to question. If she does say yes, try to enjoy. However you characterize the amphetamine interest, I would not tell her that she gave you that impression until you get to know her a bit. Then again, I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack. GL, -LN