View Full Version : Where can one find Sandoz Adderall in Los Angeles?

JayDude
02-22-17, 10:06 PM
I've taken Barr and some other generic manufacturer that starts with a C and it gave me negative side effects. They weren't that bad, but I prefer Sandoz Eon a lot more. Unfortunately, Costco pharmacies in LA started carrying Mallinckrodt now, and according to my research it is not as great as Sandoz (30mg IR). Has anybody picked up any from a pharmacy in Los Angeles, preferably South Bay (Torrance, Culver City etc.) or around West Covina/Pomona too. Please list the pharmacy name and city location or street so that I can call before.

Please fogive me if I am posting in the wrong section, this is my first post.

Thank you!

BlackWarrior
02-23-17, 02:05 AM
Eventually (if not already) Sandoz adderall IR will be phased out. Sandoz stopped manufacturing them so if a pharmacy does carry them, they would be old stock.

Little Missy
02-23-17, 07:57 AM
Yes, alas! No more, no more, only the remains of what once was.

Swissy
02-23-17, 10:17 AM
I get them from a mom & pop pharmacy. Many times in those private owned places you can request a brand and they will order it for you.

Little Missy
02-23-17, 10:30 AM
I get them from a mom & pop pharmacy. Many times in those private owned places you can request a brand and they will order it for you.

I do too Swisser, but they really are not being manufactured any longer. We are getting the last of them. Alas!