View Full Version : Right eye twitching

myth20
02-24-17, 02:53 PM
I have been on dosage of adderall xr 10mg am then ir 5mg 11am last dosage ir 5mg for 1 year. It works great except when I wake up before taking meds my right eye below eye will twictch here and there. Then it will go away when medications start working then it will come back when medications wears off.

At Night time and when axiety I think it triggers it too. When it twitch its not really to bad it just weird when my lower right eye does it.

I ask my Dr to if he can increased my morning xr dosage and he up from xr 10mg to 15mg. This is my secomd day but the twitching on my lower right became very less now and I think my anxiety is better. Is this related to anything to dosage?

dvdnvwls
02-24-17, 03:11 PM
My opinion: If you are well hydrated, eating healthy, and sleeping well, and if it seems better with 5mg extra, then trust it and continue.

myth20
02-24-17, 04:27 PM
I drink alot of water since I started medications and I knew that becuase I lurk around here. It just weird that on extra 5mg things can go different. I may have to give more time and see how my body adjust with additional 5mg

aeon
02-24-17, 04:44 PM
Typically, benign eyelid fasciculation is caused by stress and anxiety.

Cheers,
Ian

lntense
02-24-17, 04:53 PM
Do you supplement with magnesium? It might help your problem. Also if you have high blood pressure eye twitching is not uncommon.

myth20
02-24-17, 08:09 PM
My Dr never said anything about me having a high blood pressure. Seriously I feel like my anxiety is less now and I even ask my wife she thinks it is. But its little pre mature need to keep track things.

I dont take any magnesium. But I take melatonin 3mg before I sleep.

lntense
05-16-17, 12:19 PM
My Dr never said anything about me having a high blood pressure. Seriously I feel like my anxiety is less now and I even ask my wife she thinks it is. But its little pre mature need to keep track things.

I dont take any magnesium. But I take melatonin 3mg before I sleep.

Try supplementing with magnesium taurate before sleep anywhere like 400mg or so. An additional benefit is the effect on sleep and relaxation it has. I have some pretty cool dreams on it lol.

I combine it with 50mg of zinc as well.

Lunacie
05-16-17, 01:33 PM
Typically, benign eyelid fasciculation is caused by stress and anxiety.

Cheers,
Ian

In my case, twitches around my eyes are caused by allergies.

myth20
05-21-17, 07:16 PM
When I switches from 10mg ir generic to 15mg generic it went away. Now I am on 15mg brand name for 4 months now I can tell it is difference from generic.

I am still taking 5mg ir 11am and 5mg ir at 2pm.