View Full Version : I decided something

midnightstar
03-04-17, 07:36 AM
So I stop annoying everyone with all my "what ifs", I'm going to try and use the what ifs that worry me for creative writing purposes :o

Hermus
03-04-17, 08:01 AM
Great step, Mids. You are always welcome to share here if something bothers you, but creative writing definitely sounds like a constructive way to deal with your anxiety. :grouphug:

Fuzzy12
03-04-17, 08:26 AM
Creative writing sounds brilliant but please don't stop sharing your feelings and worries with us. If something is troubling you we want to know.

How are you going to incorporate them into creative writing?love the idea.

midnightstar
03-04-17, 09:53 AM
What I was thinking of doing was if say for example if my brain decided to come out with "what if midnightstar had *insert bad thing* happen to her, kinda make that into a story so it would be like "ok so this happens but then this happens then because this happens it causes this to happen" etc, idk if I make sense here.

And if I successfully make up a story using them I'll put them in creative writing.

Hermus
03-04-17, 10:26 AM
Sounds like it might be helpful. Probably you are making those stories in your head anyway. Writing them down may help you realize that those are just thoughts and not reality. :)

acdc01
03-04-17, 10:48 AM
Awesome idea. Good luck with it.