View Full Version : Website Blockers for iPhone??

willow129
03-22-17, 06:17 PM
Hi friends!

I have a problem with distracting websites like facebook, some forums...etc...I use a website blocker on my laptop and I can set it for up to 24 hours, in that time I cannot go to these websites. I find it's very helpful.

I don't have a smartphone, but I have an iPad from my school, and on my iPad I do not have an app to block websites for periods of time. If I bring my iPad home, I absolutely will get sucked into these websites, even if I have them blocked for a good reason on my laptop. I just really don't have the will power to avoid the internet, especially if I'm procrastinating on work. I've had people not understand this, like they say, "just don't go to that website", but that's not how it works for me! The best solution is to make the websites unavailable.

This is part of the reason I have not gotten a smartphone, because I don't know if there's a way to block websites like I can on my computer.

So I still have a dumbphone, but, texting is such a pain, and also I think there are organizational apps that could be really useful for me which I would love to try.

Anywho, long story short, my sister is sending me her old iPhone. lol I'm actually worried, I really don't want to have what productivity I can muster destroyed!! Is there a way I can block websites on the iPhone?