View Full Version : Dexedrine combination(s)

cobain67
03-23-17, 04:43 PM
In terms of med combos, Dexedrine on it's own sometimes creates a bit of anxiety, though very little. Does anyone find personally that a combination of Dexedrine and another medication has a synergistic effect for treating comorbid anxiety and or depression? I personally respond really well to Dexedrine with minimal propranolol as needed.

Just curious. Thanks!

cobain67
03-23-17, 08:14 PM
Also, those of whom have been on Dexedrine long term do you for certain see outstanding benefits to being on the medicine compared to how you were unmedicated? Another thing: anyone find that when off meds awareness of things changes?

Thanks again. And yes, I struggle making decisions without overthinking, which Dexedrine actually helps alleviate.

sarahsweets
03-24-17, 01:58 AM
I take adderall with a dex booster.

cobain67
03-25-17, 03:11 PM
Thank you

Kdawg1
03-26-17, 05:04 AM
I've been on dex for 10 months, and have added .25mg of colozapam every time I take 10mg of dex and is the perfect combination for me. My anxiety was getting really bad. I only take meds for my job

sarahsweets
03-29-17, 04:53 AM
Thank you

Another thing is I have been on stimulants for over 13 years and blessed by the positives I get from them.

Friendlyriver
03-29-17, 09:21 AM
Another thing is I have been on stimulants for over 13 years and blessed by the positives I get from them.

Blessed is a good descriptor! 😊