View Full Version : I can't live like that anymore please help

destroyaaa
03-25-17, 09:42 PM
Hi guys ,

I am 23 and just was diagnosed add . I have always known something wrong with me but never visited a psychiatrist for that till 2 months ago.

I am in college and I always feel fatigued and never concentrate on anything, living like a old man , never get my sleep well. It doesn't matter how much I sleep I still feel that I need more.

I was really successful when i was a child going primary school but as time passes by I became really unsuccessful man I have never been able to listen classes I was always dreaming about something else when my teachers was speaking. It also really hard to complete a task without any help because I barely can sit 10 minutes to study but at least I was able to start to college.

Anyway I went to psychiatrist 2 months ago and tell him what i am living with. He diagnosed me with add and prescripted wellbutrin SR 150 mg twice a day ( first week only once a day) and said see you in two weeks and lets see how it affects you. After a couple of days i started to feel awful, became irritable , thinking everything more negatevly , and can't enjoy by doing anything. P.S it gives me some energy I was able to wake up early and not feel sleepy during the day but was doing nothing 'cause I didn't wanna.

However I tried to endure till visiting the doctor again keep taking it and shared him my feelings and told him I wanna quit the medicines . He thinks that stimulants affect me bad and made my anxiety worse and he prescribed tenex 1 mg twice a day for four weeks. I'll have appointment with him in two days and tenex didn't help me much.I actually even didn't realized the differences.

So I found adderall XR 20 mg from some dealer my friend knows and got 5 pills and I tried 3 of them on different days to see the differences. So if it helps i might mention the doctor I thought. I took the first one after 3 pm I feel more motivated, energized and euphoria but can't sleep over 30 hours. I didn't tried to study because my midterms just finished I just tried to observe how it affects me during the day. Even I couldn't sleep i still feel energized and think that I might take it too late and 20 mg was overdosed for the starters. Anyway I also tried the other two pills and one of them made me like how I was on wellbutrin the other one was same as the first one.

I actually don't know what to do right know I really sick of living with untreated add , having so many failures and I didn't mentioned that I moved in US just few months ago and I have really bad working memory I currently try to learn english ( I wasn't beginner though) but it is hard to memorize something for me. When people make a long sentence I don't even remember the beginning of the sentence. I feel like I stuck same level I can't escape .I just can make simple sentences when I speak. I don't know is there any relationship between working memory and add.

Anyway dou you guys have any advice for me? I really don't want to live like this. I am 23 but look like my soul was stolen. I have many goals and I wanna accomplish them but I feel like I can't do with living like that.I really don't know what to do .

sarahsweets
03-26-17, 08:14 AM
differences.

So I found adderall XR 20 mg from some dealer my friend knows and got 5 pills and I tried 3 of them on different days to see the differences. So if it helps i might mention the doctor I thought. I took the first one after 3 pm I feel more motivated, energized and euphoria but can't sleep over 30 hours. I didn't tried to study because my midterms just finished I just tried to observe how it affects me during the day. Even I couldn't sleep i still feel energized and think that I might take it too late and 20 mg was overdosed for the starters. Anyway I also tried the other two pills and one of them made me like how I was on wellbutrin the other one was same as the first one.

If you had any issue at all with the adderall its because you obtained it illegally from a dealer. You have no idea what was in it and if it would even be actual adderall. You dont know if it was cut with anything, how old the pills were or even if they were us made. With that in mind I would say any results you did or didnt get you should forget about because of how you got the adderall and how unreliable the who situation was.

Anyway dou you guys have any advice for me? I really don't want to live like this. I am 23 but look like my soul was stolen. I have many goals and I wanna accomplish them but I feel like I can't do with living like that.I really don't know what to do .

Your doctor is in the US right? Did you ask him or her why you were not given stimulants first considering they are a first line treatment for adhd?

destroyaaa
03-28-17, 03:23 PM
Thank you for your response,

I talked to my doctor yesterday and he said he can't prescribe adderall or medicines like that because he is working on campus. He refers me another doctor who may help me and I am going to visit him ASAP and see what happens.