View Full Version : Did Any one have use modvigil (modafinil)?

john.smith
04-05-17, 10:47 AM
Hi
i am suffering from adhd, i want to cure my adhd. somebody suggest me to use modvigil.
so did any body have any experience with modvigil, plz share me your experience

Bouncingoffwall
04-06-17, 10:57 AM
Hi
i am suffering from adhd, i want to cure my adhd.

I'll cut in right here, because there is absolutely no cure for ADHD. ADHD arises from differences in how the brain develops and is heavily influenced by genetics. Unless you can physically change how your brain is structured, which you can't short of trauma, there is no cure.

Treatment consists of managing the symptoms of ADHD, because medical technology hasn't yet advanced to the point where we can treat the underlying causes.

somebody suggest me to use modvigil.
so did any body have any experience with modvigil, plz share me your experience

I've taken (one) Provigil before. It's the same drug as Modvigil, with a different branding.

It did nothing for my cognitive functioning. My short-term memory, organization and attention were unchanged. It did give me the strange sensation of being fully awake, without the "wired" feeling. So basically, it was lousy for treating my ADHD.

Have you been diagnosed by a medical professional with ADHD? I haven't heard of any physicians prescribing Modvigil for ADHD, as it isn't approved (or effective) for treatment of ADHD.