View Full Version : Bored with being bored of friends

noisette
04-09-17, 06:15 PM
Hi everyone,
Today i fougth with one of my best friends. I really love her but i am bored with her and i feel terrible. I also get bored with other people. At firts they seem so funny but then i dont even remember them like if they exist or not. I talk with people like forever and forget them. I lose many friends because of that. They think I am unconcernd. Sometimes ı dont talk with my best friends for like 3 weeks and ı dont realize that. I feel desperate. I feel like I am the worst friend. guys please help is there any solution for that.

sarahsweets
04-10-17, 01:32 PM
The only solution I see is to work harder at being a good friend.

Helloiamdani
04-16-17, 09:26 PM
Externalize what you need to remember, and include the date of your last contact with your friends. Time-blindness is part of ADHD, so it's important to devise ways to see the passage of time and utilize technologies that can make up deficits like this. With regards to your other concerns, sounds sort of like there might be an underlying social anxiety there, or at least something about yourself into which you ought to dig deeper with a therapist.

icantbelive93
04-17-17, 11:48 AM
I also get bored with people 95% of the time. As for forgetting to contact your friends. Mayne try having an agenda and writing down reminders.

spacecadet8
05-01-17, 10:36 AM
I get mildly angry when I'm bored and have become a ghosting expert - its so obnoxious. I just can't remember the good times when i'm bored.. its awful

jakeahunter
05-01-17, 11:11 AM
Try being a better person, and seek guidance.

Postulate
05-01-17, 01:19 PM
Hi everyone,
Today i fougth with one of my best friends. I really love her but i am bored with her and i feel terrible. I also get bored with other people. At firts they seem so funny but then i dont even remember them like if they exist or not. I talk with people like forever and forget them. I lose many friends because of that. They think I am unconcernd. Sometimes ı dont talk with my best friends for like 3 weeks and ı dont realize that. I feel desperate. I feel like I am the worst friend. guys please help is there any solution for that.

Hey, what are you diagnosed with, and are you taking any medication?