View Full Version : Lost in Medication Trial Land

OddballRoberts
04-10-17, 11:54 AM
Hello All,
I recently switched insurances to get on my wife's plan. On my old insurance, I took Vyvanse 70mg daily. The new provider doesn't cover Vyvanse so for the last two weeks, I've been trying alternatives. The first was Concerta but it gave me major brain fog which sucked. The second one I'm on now is Metadate which is giving me brain fog, nauseau, headaches and on edge. Vyvanse worked well for me and I've tried Adderall which worked but not as long of a duration. I might ask him to put me back on Adderall since it seems to be the closest thing to Vyvanse. Do any of you know of anything else out there I dont know about? Basically, need a pill that lasts most of my work day at least and doesn't make an irritable *******. haha. Any and all suggestions would be great.

sarahsweets
04-10-17, 12:13 PM
Hello All,
I recently switched insurances to get on my wife's plan. On my old insurance, I took Vyvanse 70mg daily. The new provider doesn't cover Vyvanse so for the last two weeks, I've been trying alternatives. The first was Concerta but it gave me major brain fog which sucked. The second one I'm on now is Metadate which is giving me brain fog, nauseau, headaches and on edge. Vyvanse worked well for me and I've tried Adderall which worked but not as long of a duration. I might ask him to put me back on Adderall since it seems to be the closest thing to Vyvanse. Do any of you know of anything else out there I dont know about? Basically, need a pill that lasts most of my work day at least and doesn't make an irritable *******. haha. Any and all suggestions would be great.
Dexedrine works very well for some people that have taken vyvanse because its the closest thing to vyvanse. They have dex spansules which is the longer form, and dex ir.

Little Missy
04-10-17, 12:14 PM
Dexedrine Spansules.