View Full Version : At what time in the morning do you take your Adderall?

tomgrouncontrol
04-10-17, 01:47 PM
I take it a little late at around 10:30 AM or 11 AM. I used to take methamphetamine salts even as far as 1 or 4 PM.

I had a hard time with the latter, it made me feel nauseous and just unsettled.

I'm trying out the methamphetamine, it's also brand and they come in capsules, I can't cut them to save money but I am looking to see if this works better.

1. Anyone also had a hard time, I am looking for someone who experienced the same, did you make any changes? What did you do?

2. Also, is it bad to skip days, my doc says I can and that I can take it when I only need it, this is what I try to do...

3. methamphetamine salts 8 MG - Kinda bad, worked for a bit (it was the short term kind too) but in the end, it made me nauseous

4. Adderall XR 15 MG - Trying this one now, I take it a little late, is this a problem?

Little Missy
04-10-17, 03:17 PM
How is it prescribed for you on the bottle? You could always call your druggist or your doctor if you are having a hard time reading how it is prescribed.

sarahsweets
04-10-17, 07:08 PM
What are methamphetamine salts?
Do you mean methamphetamine as in desoyxn? Or amphetamine salts as in adderall?

tomgrouncontrol
04-12-17, 06:17 PM
How is it prescribed for you on the bottle? You could always call your druggist or your doctor if you are having a hard time reading how it is prescribed.

Not sure where you got bottle, it's not a bottle, are you sure?

tomgrouncontrol
04-12-17, 06:17 PM
What are methamphetamine salts?
Do you mean methamphetamine as in desoyxn? Or amphetamine salts as in adderall?

amphetamine salts as in adderall this is what I meant

Little Missy
04-12-17, 06:46 PM
Not sure where you got bottle, it's not a bottle, are you sure?

It comes in a bottle when you buy it at the druggist and there are instructions how to take it printed on it from your doctor.