View Full Version : Hey i'm baaaaaaaaack!!

DotwithADD
04-10-17, 03:52 PM
:cool: So sorry I've been gone awhile! Been busy! I can't remember the last time I posted, before today that is. I suppose I could look it up, but, naw... maybe later.

Okay, update:

I got a permanent job. Okay, it isn't in the field that I got a college degree for, BUT... it's a great job. Doesn't pay as much, but I'm not stressed out either. I LOVE it! I'm a church secretary. Been here since July 2014.

In January 2015, our grandson (first one - maybe only - ???), Artie, was born:):):):).

In November 2015, my son married the mother of his child (Artie) and then my son and his family moved to Seattle Washington where my son got a job.

Okay, in June 2014, :(my dad passed away at the age of 94 (he had dementia - but didn't die exclusively from dementia, but other complications). Of course I still miss him, but I believe he is in a better place (MUCH better) and he no longer has dementia. But that's my personal belief. I'm not going to go into that right now.

Then last year, in April, my mom passed away from complications from diabetes 2. :( That was harder, but at least I got to say good-bye to her. Of course, again my belief, she is in a MUCH better place (where my dad is). No more pain or suffering.

In the same year in December, my son, wife, and son moved back to Texas MUCH closer to us:):):).

So, I didn't get through it all! Thank goodness. And I'm back. Probably not as much as I used to, but I'll try to pop in now and then.

midnightstar
04-10-17, 03:53 PM
Welcome back :)