View Full Version : My chest feels "liquidity" or a slightly congested after taking Adderall, is this

tomgrouncontrol
04-12-17, 06:22 PM
Is this normal?

D-Amphetamine, and Adderall XR, gives almost similar symptom. It's very mild, but I feel like I have to cough it out, chest feels sort of dry....

I've had this congestion thing, this liquid feeling thing for almost a month now. It might've started when I was taking D-Amphetamine.

Anyone else felt the same?

Little Missy
04-12-17, 06:44 PM
You live in a very dry climate therefore drinking ALOT of water will help to take away that feeling. Add a humidifier to your home and keep it about 35% and it should go away.

I used to have the same problems as I live in a dry climate also.

tomgrouncontrol
04-12-17, 11:16 PM
You live in a very dry climate therefore drinking ALOT of water will help to take away that feeling. Add a humidifier to your home and keep it about 35% and it should go away.

I used to have the same problems as I live in a dry climate also.

Is this what also happens to you normally or when you take adderall?

aeon
04-13-17, 12:30 AM
Is this what also happens to you normally or when you take adderall?

Amphetamines can change the dynamics of, and your need for, hydration.

Thatís not just a question of thirst...but also that of your skin and mucous membranes.

Inasmuch as you live in the desert, youíre starting with a challenge to begin with.

Cheers,
Ian

Little Missy
04-13-17, 09:14 AM
Amphetamines can change the dynamics of, and your need for, hydration.

Thatís not just a question of thirst...but also that of your skin and mucous membranes.

Inasmuch as you live in the desert, youíre starting with a challenge to begin with.

Cheers,
Ian

What aeon said. When I lived in a very humid climate I never noticed it, but the first winter back here the indoor readings of humidity were 15% and caused me so much distress as you described I went to the doctor and found out about the humidity thing. Thought I had pneumonia beginning.
It was like night and day once I stabilized the levels indoors.
Outdoors is a different story. If it is over 90 I have a difficult time breathing in the summer. Very DRY. :eek:If it is 20 or lower in the winter I can barely breathe at all.:eek: