View Full Version : Cant tell how bad my depression is

PinkPanther25
04-14-17, 04:26 PM
Ive been feeling really down since Tuesday and i dont think its just a few bad days anymore

Ive felt like I don't belong here in the world anymore, last few days my first thoughts when i wake up are "why did i have to wake up today"
I just feel so useless and hopeless even though im told im really helpful i dont feel helpful at all
Ive cried alot over last few days too,

I can impulsively buy things when i feel down and feel a moment of happiness but that feeling of happiness goes away after about 10 minutes

I dont know how to cope with these feelings

dvdnvwls
04-14-17, 05:32 PM
That sounds like serious depression. I think it would be right to see your doctor about it - just tell them exactly what you said in your forum post.

PinkPanther25
04-15-17, 07:01 AM
Im seeing my psychitrist on the 24th of this month, i will try to be honest how ive been feeling
Im starting to wonder if overthinking negatively is part of my ADHD which is causing my depression to get worse

ToneTone
04-20-17, 05:06 PM
Glad you've got an appointment scheduled ... Depression itself can cause negative overthinking ... that's a symptom for a lot of people ... serious indecisiveness, inability to confidently think and make decisions.

Doesn't at all have to be ADHD. That's what depression does to the brain (for a lot of people).

First thing I noticed when i first when on antidepressants: I could make decisions again ... later I noticed that my brain seemed to produce fewer negative thoughts with a good medication ...

Tone

Traveler5
04-25-17, 04:24 PM
So, Anon, today is the 25th, how was your doctor's appointment yesterday?