View Full Version : Have you had success with Straterra?

flowergirl31
04-25-17, 12:06 AM
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could share their success stories with Straterra? I just started it a few weeks ago and could use some enlightenment.

finallyfound10
04-25-17, 01:13 AM
Yes, I have but let me explain. I've tried Concerta which made my depression worse and then Vyvanse which didn't do much but didn't cause worse depression. In the beginning of taking Straterra I was very, very motivated but not so much now.

That being said, it's been better than the other two. I still would like to try something that would help more but I'm not sure that it's even out there.

samilia
04-25-17, 08:19 AM
This was my review of strattera last time i was on it

Female, 28 and have been on Strattera for 5 months and it has changed my life. Went back to a college to finish my high-school degree, after having dropped out of high school in year 9 due to pure inability to focus. I was always in a daydream before this med. Motivation is increased 10x fold. I also had panic attack disorder with half a dozen panic attacks every day! About 3 weeks into this med and the anxiety lifted. Anxiety is 100% gone. No other med in my life has ever done that. Not even actual anxiety medications. I'm more social. Have more energy and general satisfaction with life. I am so happy with this medication and truly believe this is an absolute miracle medication. I think this medication is more for people who have ADHD-PI"

samilia
04-25-17, 08:20 AM
Ps, i had to quit it because of money. But im just recently back on it again. LOVE this drug. Be patient, it will do its thing.