View Full Version : 10 mg Vyvance

Star257
04-28-17, 06:25 PM
Hi everyone. I just started vyvance yesterday 10 my. I never noticed any change yet. I up to 20 on Tuesday. I am wondering if anyone else started on this dose and how long did it take to kick in. Thank you. I am new to this. Star 257

C15H25N3O
04-29-17, 06:24 AM
I dont believe you dont have any changes in mood and behavior. Listen to yourself there should be something very subtle. It not all about kicking in and strong effectiveness. Less is more!

sarahsweets
04-29-17, 07:51 AM
Hi everyone. I just started vyvance yesterday 10 my. I never noticed any change yet. I up to 20 on Tuesday. I am wondering if anyone else started on this dose and how long did it take to kick in. Thank you. I am new to this. Star 257

This is just my opinion:
I had issues with vyvanse lasting in my system but it has more to do with my physical absorption issues then the med itself. It just didnt last very long and it did seem to take a long time to reach effectiveness. What did help was a large healthy, nutrient/protein based breakfast because vyvanse tends to do its thing when it reaches the gut.

Star257
04-29-17, 10:21 AM
Yes. I have noticed silent changes now that I think of it. Like noticing things. Admiring the beauty in the sky and flowers.