View Full Version : Aurobindo is awful. Need Pharmacies in SoCal help!

scubaboy6834
06-11-17, 03:15 PM
This stuff is like a placebo and I was unable to get out of bed when taking it! At this point I'll settle for any generic IR except this Aurobindo crap or the apparently similarly poor Mallinckrodt. Unfortunately these two brands seem to dominate here. I live a couple hours north of Los Angeles and am willing to go down there if necessary.

I'm going to be miserable until my next script, but it would make me feel better to have a plan for when I pick up my next. I have ADHD/Combined, no problem with Barr/Teva/Corepharma, never tried Actavis, don't want Mallinckrodt (seems to be what Rite Aids around here use) and never again Aurobindo (CVS' everywhere around here). I tried calling Walgreen's here in SB and they wouldn't give me any info. In person would make things worse as I get pegged as a seeker at times (I don't exactly look like a corporate lawyer).

Any advice would be much appreciated. I'm already messing up the life that other generics of Adderall had helped me obtain--I already have been late/forgotten appointments, executive function down the drain, can't accomplish tasks, impatient, ******* off my boss and sig other. Thanks to discovering this forum today I realized that I'm not imagining things and the med isn't pooping out. it's just a really bad generic, and as I don't abuse my meds, it's not tolerance either. Thanks and hope other Aurobindo casualties find another generic ASAP as well.

Abi
06-11-17, 03:36 PM
Yes, I was given Aurobindo Citalopram (generic Celexa) once.

Total placebo. I don't know what this company is all about.

BlackWarrior
06-11-17, 04:28 PM
Walgreens plus smaller mom and pop pharmacies are your best bet for Teva brand. My Walgreens pharmacy has yet to change from Teva.

Wooohah
06-12-17, 05:21 AM
Look for small mom and pop pharmacies! I got switched to Aurobindo from Corepharma and its completely screwing with me right now!
Apparently you can ask pharmacies to order your prefered brand. I have no clue why, but all the major pharmacies around me tell me no.
Try smaller pharmacies, apparently theyre more willing

Demetrios
06-15-17, 02:22 AM
For me and a few of acquainteses prefer this generic over any other including sandoz and teva/ barr. It last all day and theu are now even extended release. They are by far superiour than any other ls we have tried. I almost returned them but decided to give a try and im so glad i did. And since other patients have tried them thats the only generic they swear by. Its all in ur guys head cuz everybody is putting negative review on them so nobody gets them so they can get them for themselves. 20 acquaintenses cant be wrong

sarahsweets
06-15-17, 03:39 AM
For me and a few of acquainteses prefer this generic over any other including sandoz and teva/ barr. It last all day and theu are now even extended release. They are by far superiour than any other ls we have tried. I almost returned them but decided to give a try and im so glad i did. And since other patients have tried them thats the only generic they swear by. Its all in ur guys head cuz everybody is putting negative review on them so nobody gets them so they can get them for themselves. 20 acquaintenses cant be wrong

If you say its all in someone's head well, the same could be said about you.

JustAHedgehog
06-22-17, 12:14 AM
I tried aurobindo from hyvee and some days i felt it work and others not so much. it was not sweet like teva and made my mouth super dry and am switching to teva again.

HomeBase
07-07-17, 04:18 PM
I switched from Corepharma after fighting the brain fog and zero energy rut for two months. I started Adderall standard 6 months prior. I blamed everything in my life but the meds.

Switched to Aurobindo, all was well for about a month. The latest batch has me very tired, i thought it was my crazy schedule catching up with me, bad diet during the holiday... nope.

Thanks to topic threads like this I called my doc, asked him to switch to a nearby Walgreens as they are using Teva as the supplier. Hopefully by tonight I can pick it up so I can feel normal tomorrow.

This brain fog and 200 pound weight of BLAH is terrible to trudge through every day.