View Full Version : U30 adderal aurobindo adderal the best generic to date

Demetrios
06-15-17, 02:15 AM
The generic adderal by aurobindo example u30 imprint 20mg adderal is by far the best generic. I rwally dont know why people are bad mouthing this pharmaceutical campany. Everybody in my area is filling this generic. It tops barr/teva and sandos. 2 20mg last all day. Maybe they are scared of change i dont know but we are all sticking to this generic.

sarahsweets
06-15-17, 03:40 AM
The generic adderal by aurobindo example u30 imprint 20mg adderal is by far the best generic. I rwally dont know why people are bad mouthing this pharmaceutical campany. Everybody in my area is filling this generic. It tops barr/teva and sandos. 2 20mg last all day. Maybe they are scared of change i dont know but we are all sticking to this generic.

No one is bad mouthing, People have differences of opinion.

Abi
06-15-17, 04:42 AM
Demetrios is paid by Aurobindo.

Lunacie
06-15-17, 09:52 AM
Demetrios is paid by Aurobindo.

I think you're right.

Demetrios
06-15-17, 05:01 PM
I am not paid. I just cant believe how good they really are. I used to love the barr/teva ones but these are above them. Maybe my body absorbs it better with the type of fillets they use idk. But 2 20mg ir last me all day long. Its weird. Even the corpharma pink ones work good on me

AED1955
06-15-17, 11:39 PM
I believe Teva owns Aurobindo now. I have been purchasing my adderall 10mg IR at a local grocery chain pharmacy because they consistently had Teva in stock. I got a fill today that I thought was Teva, but when I looked closer at the label I found that it was labeled Adderall 10mg tab Teva in the center and to the right of that Aurobindo printed above the quantity.

After some searching it appears that Teva is buying up a lot of the generics manufacturers and is basically trying to corner the generic market of adderall and probably a lot of other generic drugs. I've only taken 4 so far and they don't really seem any different from the Teva's I was used to. I guess only time will tell.

phlylady
06-18-17, 06:17 PM
For me the 10mg Aurobindo works inconsistently (sometimes great, sometimes not at all) and has some negative side effects, but taking half a 20mg Aurobindo works well every time without bad side effects.