View Full Version : Is this a crush or is it imaginary?

TurtleBrain
06-15-17, 05:27 AM
I keep thinking about this young lady from church (we have a about a year difference in age). Yet, when I actually look at her or hear from her, my feelings seem to go away and I'm thinking "I don't understand what I see in her". I mean, she's a good person and is okay looking, but I don't seem to have any feelings for the real her.

I don't know if it's just me trying to make sense out of this or maybe I only have a crush on the idea of her, but not the real her.

Plot twist: She actually has a boyfriend, although since they're both doctors and live far from eachother, not sure how that would work out. I suppose after they finish with residency, they might get more settled.

Yeah that's the other weird bit I also need to mention... I think I have a crush on the "idea" of the guy too... Lol. No actually I think I have a crush on the idea of them as being a couple.

Can you have a crush on a couple?

Just something else random, her face kinda looks like one of her two brothers and I think that brother is better looking than her lol lol lol.

midnightstar
06-15-17, 06:59 AM
It sounds to me like you're crushing on the idea of having a crush, if this makes sense Turtle :) I could be wrong :grouphug:

TurtleBrain
06-15-17, 07:09 AM
It sounds to me like you're crushing on the idea of having a crush, if this makes sense Turtle :) I could be wrong :grouphug:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing too. Not really sure what else to call it. I just seem to prefer imaginary relationships over real ones... lol