View Full Version : Does ultra fast mood swings and anger sounds like ADHD

TADA45
06-15-17, 08:56 PM
Hey guys! I was wondering if ultra fast mood swings and anger also a symptom of ADHD. Basically my mood can be extremely low one minute and high the next which leads to irritability and anxiety. I can also get instantly angry at something or someone if things don't work the way I expected. However I try to hide those feelings. From what I read, bipolar also has mood swings but they change every few months to a few hours, not every few minutes. My current diagnoses are depression, anxiety and probable ADHD.

dvdnvwls
06-15-17, 09:07 PM
Can you see a possible cause for what makes your mood change so fast?

TADA45
06-15-17, 09:56 PM
Can you see a possible cause for what makes your mood change so fast?
Yeah, there are many triggers. It can happen while driving and there's a traffic or if somebody is behaving aggressively behind the wheel. If I have to do something that I don't like or if it requires a lot of concentration. Other times those mood swings just start for no reason. That feeling is worse than depression ;(

jkimbo
06-15-17, 11:23 PM
They can be a sign for many things or nothing at all. we all experience mood swings to various degrees, I believe our individual personalities also play a role in how we react as well, and yes of course those signs are also present in a number of disorders too. Just too many factors to say for sure.