View Full Version : You guys think this doesn't mean anything?

Kian_boem98
06-17-17, 08:11 PM
So there's this girl that's in my class that hasn't been coming to school for a few weeks now so then when she came back to class I was staring into space and when I looked over I saw her looking at me while she was walking to her desk. So I looked away?

namazu
06-17-17, 08:17 PM
I wouldn't read any deep meaning into the fact that she looked at you.

If you're interested in her as a friend or romantic partner, talk to her and get to know her. (Works much better than trying to read her mind and making assumptions!)

dvdnvwls
06-17-17, 08:19 PM
Agreed. Girls are hard enough to understand as it is - don't add in a guessing game to confuse yourself even more.

Kian_boem98
06-17-17, 08:31 PM
Agreed. Girls are hard enough to understand as it is - don't add in a guessing game to confuse yourself even more.

But I don't know the other day I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me while she was walking over to throw something in the trash can. Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then the next day she said Ē i donít know why he looks at me. So idk

dvdnvwls
06-17-17, 08:44 PM
Exactly. You don't know.

So, go talk to her and find out, or else decide you're not interested. Waiting is no good.