View Full Version : Brand adderall

JustAHedgehog
06-22-17, 12:43 AM
This question probably makes up 40% of posts but I prefer more recent answers and experience. However, I am on 20mg Prasco adderall xr and a 10mg IR booster which i made the mistake of trying Auro brand and not doing that mistake again. Activis XR is not effective from earlier experience.
This summer I am taking upper level chemistry courses and working in a lab and doing research and my medicine rarely lasts long enough even with the booster and i barely got prescribed in may from ritalin. I hear that the brand name has more consistency and always works each time. Prasco seems to vary from my experience but usually works to some point.

Content ID
06-22-17, 03:46 PM
Hey,

I too had several experiences similar to yours when using Adderall XR manufactured by Actavis. I really gave Actavis benefit of the doubt and tried it for 4-5 months straight each morning really hoping it would work. But after all that time I realized it wasn't working for me.

I now take Brand ONLY Adderall XR, works flawlessly each and every time so yes the consistency with brand is 100% worth it.

If you really are having issues with the Generic Adderall/Adderall XR You Should be able to get your doctor to right out a new prescription. Most Insurance companies will make an exception if you call them and let them know whats going on.

Also make sure if your doctor writes a new script that it EXPLICITLY States
"BRAND NAME MEDICALLY NECESSARY" Somewhere on the script.

JustAHedgehog
06-22-17, 06:01 PM
thank you, i am uninsured and pay out of pocket. But keeping my grades up is worth it in my view and paying extra for more effective medicine won't bother me.

myth20
06-24-17, 12:28 PM
I take brand name xr 20mg morning and ir 5mg afternoon. Is there a IR brand name?

Snoopy10
06-26-17, 07:24 AM
I take the Teva version of IR but I don't know any different. So if that's one of the bad ones, don't tell me ��

Gypsy Willow
06-26-17, 04:14 PM
I got the TEVA version from Wal Mart and it isn't nearly as potent as the one I got from my grocery store pharmacy. (don't know the generic name on that one.)

JustAHedgehog
06-29-17, 08:28 PM
I take brand name xr 20mg morning and ir 5mg afternoon. Is there a IR brand name?
There is not IR brand name. Aurobindo is the worst IR

lilly44
07-01-17, 09:24 AM
Hi,

I usually take cor pharma pink but have been given Sandoz E404. Any experiences from anyone before I try it?
The u31 and MA20 made me unwell and tired.

Love some feedback if anybody has some. Thanks :)