View Full Version : What I have Noticed About Teva IR

wonderboy
07-16-17, 06:55 PM
I tried Corepharma back in 2012, and it seemed to lack efficacy compared to Teva IR

I have noticed changes in Teva's IR product

First: The size of the pill is actually smaller than it once was

Second: It seems to be less potent than it once was

I would switch to Corepharma if it really has changed for the better
I know they received a official FDA Warning letter back in 2013

Maybe they have changed....

Could anyone comment?

I am still on Teva IR

Little Missy
07-16-17, 07:01 PM
I thought the Corepharma I had three months or so ago was very good, but the dry mouth went beyond dry to painful. 2 hours to get my teeth cleaned!

I thought Sandoz was done but my druggist says it is still available so that's what I'm using now. He said the Teva is too expensive. The Sandoz seems fine.

I still like to switch on and off of dex to keep things fresh. I like the Zenzedi.

wonderboy
07-17-17, 08:09 PM
Some report that Corepharma improved about 2-3 years ago, right after receiving a --FDA Warning Letter-- regarding their manufacturing quality standards

I have always stayed with Teva IR. It is simply a personal preference

Little Missy
07-17-17, 08:34 PM
I always loved Teva, but I'm used to the Sandoz Madderall now.

Teva was definitely kinder.

JustAHedgehog
07-18-17, 12:48 PM
I had good results with teva when the tablet was oval. Now it's more round and it seemed to barely work. Saving my refill script until I find a pharmacy with something other than teva. I went through aurobindo which the pharmacist said would be copharma, don't know if it's actually the same company but I got a very dry mouth and I saw varying results daily. One day it was good and then the other I found myself looking up at threads reguardin others experiences to determine if it was crap or not. Couldn't even answer for myself due to result variance

Gypsy Willow
07-18-17, 12:52 PM
I'm not thrilled with TEVA. I mean, it works, but not like the other generics.

Ultima
07-18-17, 02:59 PM
I've been prescribed Teva Adderall IR 10 MG twice a day last week. I'd be convinced I'm taking some sort of sugar pill if it weren't for the almost complete loss of appetite. I do hope I can find a better manufacturer before my refill. As far as I can tell this stuff is worthless.

wonderboy
07-18-17, 06:25 PM
I have been on this board long enough to hear that, just about every generic, in someone's opinion, is a sugar pill....LOL:)

sarahsweets
07-19-17, 06:48 AM
I have been on this board long enough to hear that, just about every generic, in someone's opinion, is a sugar pill....LOL:)

Some more than others.I know for me and many many posters here that the ACTAVIS XR was horrible. It was the only generic in my whole life that I have noticed a difference with. Then I found out that they are an independent authorized generic that completely produces their own xr with their own raw ingredients and formula.